Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Almost rear ended by a fellow my350z member

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 05:11 PM
Z053

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by watson22
Shouldn't you guys be worrying about which chearleader your going to nail tonight, not bashing each other on a forum. H.S. must have really changed since I got out.
Easy there, they only drive a Z not a Ferrari. We all know Ferrari= wet panties, Z= a drop or two of urine-like substance in panties.

This thread is the reason why I stay e-thugging behind the screen. Watch and learn:

High schoolers that drive Z's are compensating for their shortcomings.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:14 PM
Anomaly

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by HKILP7M8
I think I'm going to stop viewing this forum.
This is so immature, I thought most people on here were responsible individuals. I had such high regards for this forum, with this thread, all the respect I had has gone down the drain.
I was so excited about my z, now I'm even thinking of not putting in any more mods and possibly selling it if this is the type of people that are associated with this car.

Awful behaviour...

You're going to allow the mis-behavior of a small few ruin your enjoyment of your car?
Slopoke

PWSHHOCKEY44, you best be careful whom you tailgate and act like a complete tard around. This is Texas after all, and its a good way to get shot.
Seeing how Texas has passed the Castle Doctrine.....if some douch such as yourself acted like that on the roadway with certain people, good chance you will wind up shot and you will have absolutly no recourse. If it were me, i would have followed you into the parking lot and beatin your ***.....but hey what do i know.
drivenCSZ

This is so immature, I thought most people on here were responsible individuals. I had such high regards for this forum, with this thread, all the respect I had has gone down the drain.
I was so excited about my z, now I'm even thinking of not putting in any more mods and possibly selling it if this is the type of people that are associated with this car.

Awful behaviour...

you're a retard, just as bad, maybe worse than these two idiots in this thread.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:58 PM
dbasal

Originally Posted by kwiker
Back when i was in school this would have been resolved with a quick beat down in the hall...what happened to those methods of solving your problems?
They only do that these days if they are sleeping with the same teacher.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:08 PM
TurboTrey

Originally Posted by PWSHHOCKEY44
to straighten things up in case your hard of hearing i was saying "get out of your car ***** and say it to my face" you seriously should watch what you say about people...your pretty funny for trying to get people to not like me on a car forum. please enlighten me on how many times ill run into these guys...granted i do like the site and most of the people on here..you really are making a complete dousche out of yourself
You are both idiots. Who cares who pays for anything. You need to grow up and not tail people on the highway and pull them over so they can whip your ***. You'll learn that lesson real fast after you pull me over because you are an idiot.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:19 PM
trackpilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awful behaviour...
you are gay. please leave now and don't let the door hit your ***
Old 03-28-2007, 06:34 PM
dbasal

Originally Posted by Jaded
I don't post much here,
Jaded

That is an understatement
Old 03-28-2007, 06:36 PM
zman1910

Awful behaviour...
Wow..I seriously hope you were being sarcastic. If not you have many other issues to deal with first before modding your Z.

On another note, sometimes I wish Nissan would raise the price of the Z just to keep the HS crowd out long enough till the redesign shows up...

Part of the reason we have soo much immaturity is bc the base model can be had for a little over 25k brand new...

What happened to all the HS days of DSM's and Honda Civics...?

Last edited by zman1910; 03-28-2007 at 06:45 PM.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:41 PM
Electricchild

Originally Posted by blazefast
hahahaha!

RIGHT CLICK SAVED ALL!!!
Old 03-28-2007, 07:59 PM
highside107

Originally Posted by DJMatrix1067
and before anyone challenges me, i do pay for all of that, including modifications and service of my car. i am 90 percent financially independent and 18 years old (the only thing i dont pay for is my house + utilities).
No offense man, but you can't consider yourself 90% financially independent if you DON'T pay for the roof over your head + utilities.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:00 PM
DJMatrix1067

In retrospect, i wish i hadn't typed what i did on the internet. but i wasnt meaning to start **** with him. i was merely stating my opinion on the fact that he would appreciate the car more if he actually paid for all of those nice gifts. whatever the case, it doesnt matter.

ive already stated my wrong-doings, and i can face the music. i realize what i did was not very mature. and i can handle some of the flames from you guys. thats why i posted this. because i wanted to get both sides. if i wanted everyone to hate you PWSHHOCKEY44 i would have posted up some random **** about what you did. or i would post pics of your bone stock z with which you claim to have a veilside V3 kit, and a topspeed exhaust. but frankly i dont give a rats *** about that crap. if you want to lie about your mods to seem cool over the internet, i understand. i was once a victim of this too, and i learned the hard way by getting flamed a HELLUVA lot. i wont ever make that mistake again.

I figured it would be appropriate to apologize over the internet, since all i did in the first place was "talk smack" over the internet.

in my honest opinion, i think that while i was not without sin, his reaction was completely irrational, and continues to defy all logic.

thread is said and done. the only thing left is for him to get over it. im over the fact that he almost killed everyone on the road trying to prove a point. im over him screaming/cursing at me. whatever. if my apology isn't enough, then i would like to know what is, cuz seriously dude, i didnt mean to start **** with you. i was pissed over stupid ****, and made a bad decision. again, I apologize for that. and if you want, ill say it to your face (apologize, not talk ****).

do you guys think thats reasonable? i mean what more can i do than to not talk **** in the future and offer my apology.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:11 PM
persianmafia

LOL, wow umm only one way to solve this. RACE EACHOTHER LIKE IN TOKYO DRIFT!!!!!! Since both of your parents bought your cars however, I guess there's no protagonist in the story.

EDIT: " i think that while i was not without sin [...] i can handle some of the flames from you guys. thats why i posted this."

Our flames are seond only to those in Hell.

Last edited by persianmafia; 03-28-2007 at 08:17 PM.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:13 PM
persianmafia

One more thing, the internet is not going to help you my friend. It makes you look more of a *****. My advice-stop bumping your own thread, you seriously are looking pretty ghey. Hope it all works out for you!
Old 03-28-2007, 08:13 PM
carlitoss2000

Talking

I say you do it like we used to do it at my old school in Mexico. Our teacher actually had boxing gloves in his desk...............that's a good way to settle the score.

PS: I drove the RSX to travel back in time to my old Mexican school..........it's that fast.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:15 PM
Escobar

Received 154 Likes on 128 Posts

don't sweat it bro, who cares. sounds like some high school drama.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:54 PM
Mo J.

Default Wow!

i just dont understand why in the hell would u talk **** on someone that goes to the same h.s. as u??? ...that makes no sense!!!..i think if u can say it on the internet u can say it to his face...LETS GET READY TO RUUUUUUMMMLLLLEEE!!!....its boxin' time!...and it doesnt really seem like ur sorry anyways..just by some of the stuff ur sayin'..ur very sarcastic especially on ur last post...for example--->"or i would post pics of your bone stock z with which you claim to have a veilside V3 Kit, and a topspeed exhaust"...---->>""if you want to lie about your mods to seem cool over the internet, I understand"........that **** just seems like ur eggin' him on..trust me if that was me..i'd try to be "cool" all in ur face...imo! lol.....i got one question though..u dont think u can beat his a$$ huh?..i wonder if he was some nerdy dude if u would have pulled over or not!..lol........but anyways i dont condone fightin'....soo PWSHHOCKEY44 dont beat his a$$...jp!...i just dont think u should have put someone on blast that goes to the same HIGH SCHOOL!!!...i cant even fathom y u would do that! especially if ur all grown up like u say u r...i really dont know y im writin' all this but dont get mad.....

THIS IS WHY I LOVE MY G35...GROWN UP CARS!....LOL J/P my homies owns Z's...... ..... .....
Old 03-28-2007, 09:03 PM
06SilverstoneZ

Awful behaviour...

Im sorry but i don't understand your logic . If what others think of you because of what you drive , or what others on the internet think of you, or possibly your mentality cause of what you drive , bothers you so much that you would sell your car . You may have more problems than worrying about 2 HIGH SCHOOL BRATS bickering over .

My understanding of your post is that you might be happier in a Prius or anything hybrid . Im not trying to insult you but that comment is a little extreme and sheepish ........ like a flock of sheep being lead a blind . Although i do agree with you that this thread and the whole reasoning behind it is stupid , and should of been shutdown along time ago . Like your hope for this this forum and mine for humankind have gone down the ol'sh-t hole . I guess my saying is true : "Most of everyone on this planet is stupid and only a select few have common sense "

To the OP and the other schmuck--- Keep this crap off of the forum....Take care of it like men , and beat the sh-t out each other . Oh and if you 2 want to redeem yourselves here , start passing them cheerleaders around . First rounds to Gothchick and 2nd go to me for having the idea , its dibs after that .

To the OP .................. Please don't claim to take of everything your self .
Your father left you the company , you did not start with nothing and build your self up . You were GIVEN the company............. and the opportunity to be were you are now .

By the way what the hell does FTW and WTF mean ?

Well good night all , gotta goto work in morning and deal with the puss filled painful boil that i call society .

Last edited by 06SilverstoneZ; 03-28-2007 at 09:09 PM.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:10 PM
carlitoss2000

I think we already know that talking isn't going to solve this one. He's probably waiting to catch you at school tomorrow and humiliate you in front of your boys............respect my friend.........that's the first rule of fighting. I've gotten my behind beat in the ring a few times and each time I lost I gained new respect for that individual. I didn't talk **** on them for being bigger than me and definately did not call him out or disrespected him when he wasn't around. Sure, this isn't a boxing ring but you gotta respect everyone (Yes, high school punks included.....lol).

PS: Btw you and me..........I think you're afraid of a little confrontation.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:20 PM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol.. this sounds like another episode of OC.

Quick Reply: Almost rear ended by a fellow my350z member