2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

New Honda owner to the forums

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 10:13 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Originally Posted by z-u-later
You're such a ***** . . .
LOL... that's real cute. You're what, twice my age but talk like a high schooler. Unless of course you're fronting and using someone elses CD page as yours.

Grow up.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:46 AM
iknowitsfast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You will enjoy your Z thorougly...I cant spk for the EVO or the STi since i have never owned them. But as you see on this forum this is a popular topic of ahem 'discussion'. Whatever you decide its up to you. And yanno what, the Z isnt a chick magnet per se. But it does garner a helluva a lot of attention. Females and males alike will flock to your car asking questions and giving you attention. My friends have EVO's and STis but dont get the same type of attention. They do however get more attention from other tuners. good luck and congratualtions with graduation, i know that good feeling.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:35 AM
abyss

Originally Posted by Korki Buchek
If you need a truck to pull them, then you're really in trouble.

Old 04-20-2007, 05:01 AM
z-u-later

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
LOL... that's real cute. You're what, twice my age but talk like a high schooler. Unless of course you're fronting and using someone elses CD page as yours. Grow up.
Grow up!? You're the one who is so sensitive you can't get over the fact that your Evo is fugly. At the end of the day, I've got a Z that's a sports car and you've got a fugly 4-door sedan!!! Get over it!

Oh, BTW, I've read some of your posts about your street racing. Now, you tell me who is immature? I rest my case . . .
Old 04-20-2007, 05:20 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Grow up!? You're the one who is so sensitive you can't get over the fact that your Evo is fugly. At the end of the day, I've got a Z that's a sports car and you've got a fugly 4-door sedan!!! Get over it!

Oh, BTW, I've read some of your posts about your street racing. Now, you tell me who is immature? I rest my case . . .

^^^ I agree 100% on that. Street Racing is for immature kids. You got a lot of growing up to do especially if you do that.

And the EVO is just a 4 door economy car with a strong engine. And that is why you want to sell it and get a 07 350z I saw too. LOL!
Old 04-20-2007, 05:29 AM
gothchick

Originally Posted by Bumpinjeep
Have you thought about the RSX?
That is the god of all cars! Simple I/H/E/K-pro and your running sevens i swear.
Yeah... The rsx was, is, and always will be... f@st3r. That new flux capacitor mod for the k20 warp drive is da bomb!! Lol!
Old 04-20-2007, 05:31 AM
gothchick

Originally Posted by abyss
OMFG!!! I just about lost by breakfast when I saw this! Lol!! :-)
Old 04-20-2007, 05:32 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Can someone explain to me what the deal is about the RSX always being mentioned on this forum? I am starting to get sick of it. It never use to be this way before.
Old 04-20-2007, 06:42 AM
VQ35GANGSTAR

why don't you buy a GTR foo
Old 04-20-2007, 06:45 AM
gothchick

The rsx thing is a running joke on this forum~ :-)
Old 04-20-2007, 06:48 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

I noticed its a running joke. I am just wondering what started it.
Old 04-20-2007, 06:52 AM
gothchick

I think it started over on the rsx forum and somehow made it over here - Z vs. rsx thing - some punk kids with their riced out hondas~ I think it's pretty funny though! :-)
Old 04-20-2007, 06:56 AM
jtabraham

over here, the RSX renaissance began with a simple statement in the signature of michaeljr6:

..."rsx is still faster"
Old 04-20-2007, 02:37 PM
bboypuertoroc

OK... I never got sensitive about it. Not my fault you need a car to get girls. Never said I had the best looking car in the world either. Whooptie-doo... you got a sports car (which I already had one) and I got a foor-door (which I got because I needed the room)... wow, nice try at an insult. When you can beat me at the track, let me know.

Oh, BTW, if you can find me a track to race at I will promptly Paypal you $50. I'm dead serious. Until that happens, I have 1 place to race.
Originally Posted by G35_TX
^^^ I agree 100% on that. Street Racing is for immature kids. You got a lot of growing up to do especially if you do that.

And the EVO is just a 4 door economy car with a strong engine. And that is why you want to sell it and get a 07 350z I saw too. LOL!
We must have some old-*** immature kids out here. Same deal for you, $50 if you can find me a track. If not, both of you can STFU about it.

And saying an Evo is just a 4-door econo car with a strong engine proves your ignorance. Learn about it before you speak about it.

Glad you read some of my posts... too bad your reading comprehension sucks. I was thinking about getting an '07... but what makes you think that you know the reason why? You don't.

Oh, BTW both of you, auto-x doesn't count as a track. So don't expect $50 when you tell me to take it to Aloha Stadium.

Last edited by bboypuertoroc; 04-20-2007 at 02:40 PM.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:48 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

What you think a Mirage / Lancer is? OMG you show your ignorance. The EVO is just a performance of the Mirage / Lancer. Just like the SE-R sentra is the regular Sentra or the STI is the WRX. It is a Economy car made to perform that is all. It is built extremly cheaply like the 15k it was built for.

Dude, I raced at Motor Sport Ranch. I am a advanced driver as well (one step below instructors). You probably do not. You don't even have a drag strip obviously. You are not old enough to race on a track. You must be 21 years old. You have already proven you know jack about racing.

Grow up and take it to the track.

Last edited by SOLO-350Z; 04-20-2007 at 02:51 PM.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:57 PM
350Z_LEE

Nice station wagon. Just kidding.

Welcome.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:00 PM
bboypuertoroc

What you think a Mirage / Lancer is? OMG you show your ignorance. The EVO is just a performance of the Mirage / Lancer. Just like the SE-R sentra is the regular Sentra or the STI is the WRX. It is a Economy car made to perform that is all. It is built extremly cheaply like the 15k it was built for.

Dude, I raced at Motor Sport Ranch. I am a advanced driver as well (one step below instructors). You probably do not. You don't even have a drag strip obviously. You are not old enough to race on a track. You must be 21 years old. You have already proven you know jack about racing.

Grow up and take it to the track.
I SAY AGAIN... FIND ME A TRACK TO RACE ON AND I WILL PAY YOU. You must have missed that part. Any track. And how have I proven I don't know jack about racing? Maybe my multiple auto-x events or damn near 100 trips down various drag strips didn't teach me anything about racing or my cars.

LOL... I show my ignorance. "It's just a performance of the Mirage/Lancer"... learn some sentence structure - you missed a word in that one. Do you even know the differences between a Lancer and a Lancer Evolution? They're not even in the same model range.

Do you even know how old I am? Try 25 smart guy.

Your posts are dimwitted but slightly entertaining.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:06 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Hmmmm first you ask us to find you a race track. Then you said your multiple autox events and 100 trips down drag strips. LOL

It's the same damn car. Sorry if you wish to deny it but it is. Just like the SRT4 is the NEON. It's still a damn NEON!

25? LOL you sure act like your 16. And you still have a lot of growing up to do.

Leave Troll.

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.

A classic CureZone troll is trying to make us believe that he is a skeptic. He is divisive and argumentative with need-to-be-right attitude, "searching for the truth", flaming discussion, and sometimes insulting people or provoking people to insult him. Troll is usually an expert in reusing the same words of its opponents and in turning it against them.

While he tries to present himself as a skeptic looking for truth ... his messages usually sound as if it is the responsibility of other forum members to provide evidence that what forum is all about is legitimate science.

I SAY AGAIN... FIND ME A TRACK TO RACE ON AND I WILL PAY YOU. You must have missed that part. Any track. And how have I proven I don't know jack about racing? Maybe my multiple auto-x events or damn near 100 trips down various drag strips didn't teach me anything about racing or my cars.

LOL... I show my ignorance. "It's just a performance of the Mirage/Lancer"... learn some sentence structure - you missed a word in that one. Do you even know the differences between a Lancer and a Lancer Evolution? They're not even in the same model range.

Do you even know how old I am? Try 25 smart guy.

Your posts are dimwitted but slightly entertaining.

Last edited by SOLO-350Z; 04-20-2007 at 03:09 PM.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:21 PM
bboypuertoroc

Hmmmm first you ask us to find you a race track. Then you said your multiple autox events and 100 trips down drag strips. LOL

It's the same damn car. Sorry if you wish to deny it but it is. Just like the SRT4 is the NEON. It's still a damn NEON!

25? LOL you sure act like your 16. And you still have a lot of growing up to do.

Leave Troll.

Blah, blah, blah...
Yup, I sure do have multiple trips down the 1320... in VA, MD and KS (go ahead and take a trip into the Mid-Atlantic forum here and ask around about me). I live in Hawaii now genious (try looking at my location right under my user name). I move around a lot, like every 3 years or so. So I say one more time, find a track or STFU.

If you can't tell me the differences between a Lancer and an Evolution, you might as well drop your whole arguement.

I never said anything inciteful... you and z-u-later did. You two fit the bill perfectly as trolls.

Yup... I sure do act like I'm 16 .
Old 04-20-2007, 03:25 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Yup, I sure do have multiple trips down the 1320... in VA, MD and KS (go ahead and take a trip into the Mid-Atlantic forum here and ask around about me). I live in Hawaii now genious (try looking at my location right under my user name). I move around a lot, like every 3 years or so. So I say one more time, find a track or STFU.

If you can't tell me the differences between a Lancer and an Evolution, you might as well drop your whole arguement.

I never said anything inciteful... you and z-u-later did. You two fit the bill perfectly as trolls.

Yup... I sure do act like I'm 16 .

LOL! Sad to see that you are blinded and think your EVO is a different car compared to the Lancer when it is not. It's the same car! Admit it, you got a econobox!

No sir, you are the troll. You have called many on this forum names, and started issues like this one. You don't even own a 350z or a Nissan product and do not post useful info here. Leave while you can.

Quick Reply: New Honda owner to the forums