Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

New Honda owner to the forums

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 03:38 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Originally Posted by G35_TX
LOL! Sad to see that you are blinded and think your EVO is a different car compared to the Lancer when it is not. It's the same car! Admit it, you got a econobox!

No sir, you are the troll. You have called many on this forum names, and started issues like this one. You don't even own a 350z or a Nissan product and do not post useful info here. Leave while you can.
Leave while I can? When will I not be able to leave? And I do own some Nissan products... I got some left over pieces from my Z when I installed my intake. Does that count?

Stop proving how ignorant you are about the Evo/Lancer thing, really. I'm not blind... I know the relation between the cars. Never said an Evo wasn't derived from the Lancer. I know enough about it (actually just about everything) to know that besides some of the frame, the glass, the trunk deck, rear view mirrors and some interior pieces they are completely different. But I really don't feel like having to go that far into it. I'm sure if you took the time to do a little research you'd learn them too.

I have NEVER started issues like this one (try re-reading my first post in this thread). For one thing, z-u-later started this. Every other time it's come up it's some non-informed person that THINKS they know what they're talking about. They start spreading mis-information. I simply correct them. They get their panties in a bunch and since they don't know what the hell they're talking about all they do is comment about the fact that they have 2-door sports cars and that Evo's are 4-door cars that girls don't like (kinda like what you two are doing in this thread). Real informative.

I have and continue to help people out on this board about Z-related (and non-Z related) issues. Prove me wrong on that. What have YOU done?

Last edited by bboypuertoroc; 04-20-2007 at 03:42 PM.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:50 PM
Zridder19

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome man, you wont regret it.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:50 PM
imseksy

i say we just drop this nonsense... were all car lovers here. we all like different kinds of cars... if you think an evo is just an econobox with a strong engine then thats your opinion. i have respect for all kinds of cars, hyundais to the zonda. theres no need in proving that an evo is just a juiced lancer, no one is going to give you a cookie for that. just have respect for other people and their cars.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:56 PM
bboypuertoroc

Originally Posted by imseksy
just have respect for other people and their cars.
Some people just don't seem to understand this.
Old 04-20-2007, 03:58 PM
imseksy

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
Some people just don't seem to understand this.
yeah i know what you mean. its like giving a mentally challenged kid a calculus problem. you know they can do it, but itll take them long to understand.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:18 PM
Ghost 350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

poop > this thread
Old 04-20-2007, 07:27 PM
bboypuertoroc

^^^ I agree 100% on that. Street Racing is for immature kids. You got a lot of growing up to do especially if you do that.
I'm sorry... this will be the last thing I post on this... but this **** is just too funny. You talk about me being immature street racing and all like you're a perfect angel...
The STI has a lot more drivetrain loss. I have ran several in my 05 G35 and walked most of them on the highway. At a stop its a different story.
Self owned. From this post...
https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...1&postcount=21
Old 04-20-2007, 07:37 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sorry... this will be the last thing I post on this... but this **** is just too funny. You talk about me being immature street racing and all like you're a perfect angel...

Self owned. From this post...
https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...1&postcount=21
You know I haven't street raced since this. That was 3 years ago too. And that was short bursts from 40 to 90 on the highway which is nothing like what you did.

I race at the track and that is all I race now. Once you race on a real track, its hard to get away from that.

I see you still want to cause problems.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:45 PM
bboypuertoroc

No, I don't want to still cause problems... I never started them. YOU started with ME. But like I said, I'm done.

Find a track yet? Bet you the answer is no... there is no track on this island. It was shut down a year ago. If I had a track I'd be there almost every weekend... I love going to the track. We got to wait 'till July so we can take a ferry to Maui and use the track there... which only runs once a month.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:51 PM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

LOL I thought you were done posting? So what happened? Actually you started with another member or two in this post. And then I came in. So yes you started it.

blah blah blah
Old 04-20-2007, 07:54 PM
z-u-later

Wow, such emotion displayed by evo lover bboypuertoroc. And brags about his 1/4 mile track experience -- makes you such a man, aren't you. Keep your $50 . . . you'll need it to drink beer and hang out with your tuner boys.

350Z = sports car
evo = 4 door fugly sedan (you're in denial so that's okay)
Old 04-20-2007, 08:43 PM
bboypuertoroc

Well, I WAS done, but you and your little friend are starting AGAIN. Like I said before, it was started by z-u-later with his first comment. Don't even know where the other member I started with is, since I didn't start anything. So z-u-later started with ME, then YOU started with me.

I don't know why you guys think I got a problem with the Z... you must be crazy. Emotion? No, not quite. I don't waste my time getting emotional over two clowns online that think they're enthusiasts but don't know a damn thing about a car they continue to put down.

LOL@evo lover... not quite. Must be since I'm considering trading it in for a Z.

I'm just a true enthusiast.

Last edited by bboypuertoroc; 04-20-2007 at 08:51 PM.
Old 04-21-2007, 05:47 AM
ShadySi

doensn't really matter, my honda will roll up the Z and the Evo anytime anywhere....

Old 04-21-2007, 08:05 AM
gabez33

I been around long enough to know bboypuertoroc is an asset to this forum as an owner or not...am glad your still here man...dont stop posting for anything or anyone
Old 04-21-2007, 08:46 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

It's okay, I have been here longer than any of you. I know that he is acting like a troll and needs to end this. And I am a true enthusiast. I actually race all the time. I even write articles for a magazine.

This is a Z forum and not a EVO forum. No one gives a crap about your EVO.
Old 04-21-2007, 08:54 AM
350Z_LEE

Originally Posted by z-u-later
Wow, such emotion displayed by evo lover bboypuertoroc. And brags about his 1/4 mile track experience -- makes you such a man, aren't you. Keep your $50 . . . you'll need it to drink beer and hang out with your tuner boys.

350Z = sports car
evo = 4 door fugly sedan (you're in denial so that's okay)
That is your opinion, and you make no sense.
Old 04-21-2007, 10:27 AM
bboypuertoroc

It's okay, I have been here longer than any of you. I know that he is acting like a troll and needs to end this. And I am a true enthusiast. I actually race all the time. I even write articles for a magazine.

This is a Z forum and not a EVO forum. No one gives a crap about your EVO.
LOL... you sure are proving you're an enthusiast through your knowledge of other cars.

End what... the trolling that I haven't done? You don't have a sliver of evidence that even hints at me being here to troll.

Wow, you race all the time and write articles for a magazine? Anyone got a cookie for this man? I would love to race all the time on a road course/drag strip, but uh... don't have that option. But I guess you think that makes you better than me...

I think I can realize that this isn't an Evo forum... but what does this have to do with anything? I never brought up my Evo in this thread. I wasn't even the first person to mention Evo's in this thread. I'm sure glad you can speak for all the members of this forum in saying that none of them give a crap about my car. But anyways, you don't even have a Z or G... so why are you still here? Do you even have a car worthy of speaking of?

And it doesn't matter how long you've been here... that's one thing I can guarantee people on here don't care about.
Originally Posted by gabez33
I been around long enough to know bboypuertoroc is an asset to this forum as an owner or not...am glad your still here man...dont stop posting for anything or anyone
Thanks... trust me, I don't have any intention to stop posting.
Originally Posted by ShadySi
doensn't really matter, my honda will roll up the Z and the Evo anytime anywhere....

OK... that was random and pointless.

Talk about trolling...

Last edited by bboypuertoroc; 04-21-2007 at 10:33 AM.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:10 AM
SOLO-350Z
'12 TL SH-AWD

Your the one that said we or I was not a enthusiast. Did you forget already? LOL. Your the one that is trying to say you are better than everyone else here on a track, etc and since you don't have one you can't prove it.

Your the one that seemed to have mentioned the EVO in this topic. So that is why it was brought up. Your the one that seems to be making the EVO GOD of all cars as well.

Ahhh so you say you were going to stop posting, but now you say you have no attention? LOL I think you are lost and need to seek some professional help. Because you are changing your mind on everything your posting.

Funny, I have owned more Nissans than you ever will in your lifetime. I also have my Z ordered. So I wouldn't worry about me not having a Z or G for that matter.

But I am done argueing with a child on this forum that just likes to continue arguements and make his EVO gods chariot.

So don't worry, when I say I am done with you I am done with you in this topic. I won't come back like you did many times.

LOL... you sure are proving you're an enthusiast through your knowledge of other cars.

End what... the trolling that I haven't done? You don't have a sliver of evidence that even hints at me being here to troll.

Wow, you race all the time and write articles for a magazine? Anyone got a cookie for this man? I would love to race all the time on a road course/drag strip, but uh... don't have that option. But I guess you think that makes you better than me...

I think I can realize that this isn't an Evo forum... but what does this have to do with anything? I never brought up my Evo in this thread. I wasn't even the first person to mention Evo's in this thread. I'm sure glad you can speak for all the members of this forum in saying that none of them give a crap about my car. But anyways, you don't even have a Z or G... so why are you still here? Do you even have a car worthy of speaking of?

And it doesn't matter how long you've been here... that's one thing I can guarantee people on here don't care about.

Thanks... trust me, I don't have any intention to stop posting.

OK... that was random and pointless.

Talk about trolling...
Old 04-21-2007, 11:36 AM
bboypuertoroc

Your the one that said we or I was not a enthusiast. Did you forget already? LOL. Your the one that is trying to say you are better than everyone else here on a track, etc and since you don't have one you can't prove it.
Ummm... when did I say that? I said if you find me a track, I will race on it, not I will smoke you on a track.
Your the one that seemed to have mentioned the EVO in this topic. So that is why it was brought up. Your the one that seems to be making the EVO GOD of all cars as well.
For the second (possibly third) time... the OP, in his FIRST POST, brought up the Evo and STi since those were the other two cars he was considering, not me. I told him that he'd be happy with any of the above cars. Nothing more. z-u-later brought in the negativity... you jumped on his bandwagon.
Ahhh so you say you were going to stop posting, but now you say you have no attention? LOL I think you are lost and need to seek some professional help. Because you are changing your mind on everything your posting.
I have no attention? WTF does that mean? For someone "twice my age", you sure do sound and type like a 5th grader.
Funny, I have owned more Nissans than you ever will in your lifetime. I also have my Z ordered. So I wouldn't worry about me not having a Z or G for that matter.
So what? I've owned more Mitsubishi's than you... who cares?
But I am done argueing with a child on this forum that just likes to continue arguements and make his EVO gods chariot.
Like I already said, I haven't even brought my Evo up, nor have I compared it to anyone's Z in here. If you don't like arguments, you shouldn't have started with me. I'm a hard-headed NCO who loves a good argument, but can't stand it when the other person doesn't even know what they're talking about (or when they can't structure a sentence/spell properly).
So don't worry, when I say I am done with you I am done with you in this topic. I won't come back like you did many times.
Good riddance... you won't be missed.
Old 04-21-2007, 06:23 PM
z-u-later

z-u-later brought in the negativity... you jumped on his bandwagon.
You obviously have a short memory span. I posted #13 below as a joke and you responded with the "negative" comment on post #14. Now, who brought negativity here? You're obviously very sensitive to your Lancer being fugly. Get over it. And now, you want to get a Z because you're like a little kid who's getting tired of being picked on so you're leaving the dark side to join the good side.

POST #13
Originally Posted by z-u-later
CHIC MAGNET APPEAL: Z>Evo>STi>Honda
POST #14
^People who need car to pull chicks=scrub.

Last edited by z-u-later; 04-21-2007 at 06:25 PM.

Quick Reply: New Honda owner to the forums