Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Essential first mods?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2007, 10:54 PM
secretagent1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That doesn't look like a Z though... Check your pm...lets calm this down. That comment about my mother was f&cked tho...especially from the Law.
Old 05-12-2007, 11:07 PM
lawman0210

Yes it was a bad comment but I don't take attacks lightly. I alwasys like to respond two to three times higher on the scale. Sorry bro. I take it back. What I meant was this is my Patrol car.
Old 05-12-2007, 11:13 PM
jelly

Old 05-12-2007, 11:17 PM
secretagent1

Put the popcorn away...the movie is over. Thanks for the apology...I apologize as well. Move along peeps....nothing to see...:P
Old 05-12-2007, 11:21 PM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lawman0210
Well lets see that tells me that you have never had a real job of any skill level and your parents bought you your Z. BTW If you think all of Baltimore is "the hood" I guess you do have a small brain. My career? At age 15 I worked small jobs while in High School. At age 16 I enlisted in the U.S Marines. At 17 I went into active service and after 6 months of training I was deployed to Beirut. You are to young to remember that. After four years I left active service and started working for DOT tracking gun and drug dealers for the Coast Guard. After 10 years of that I left and joined a major police dept. in Maryland. During those 10 years I was yelled at, threatened (to many to count), assaulted (atleast 6 times), stabbed once, (2) involved in two car accidents, shot at (atleast 6 times), and shot once. The latest incident caused so much damage that I was forced to retire, lose my career, lose my benifits, lose my house, claim bankruptcy, and my perfect credit went to crap. Well 2 years later I still found decent employment, I bought a new house, I bought a new car, and my credit is still better then yours since eveything you have came from your parents. Tell me do they pay for your auto insurance too? Now that you understand that you are a snot nosed punk I will leave it at that. this will be moy last post on the topic. So everyone who doesn't agree with me can now lay it on me I will not reply. Moderator I apologize for straying away from the actual topic. Please open up a RANT section so we can move it there.
Lawman +3
NZPV -3
that bolded section doesn't make sense... you got hurt in the line of duty and you lost everything? no monthly veterans' benefits type thing? from a "major police dept in maryland".....? come on.
also, what's the point in apologizing for going off topic after a huge paragraph? that's like punching someone in the face then apologizing for that especially violent method of getting their attention.
Old 05-12-2007, 11:22 PM
nzpv03

Ok please send me my 1000.00. Heres me and me again and my car. When can I expect the cas? Money order will be fine too

...wouldnt you think my Z would be hooked up if my parents were funding it? instead of it being a pos...btw yes you look hood and yes youre one ugly ****..NOW back to topic
Old 05-12-2007, 11:24 PM
nzpv03

Oh when I said your POS Z thats what it means YOUR. Get it? I figured it would run like a POS with the silver spoon sticking out of it that your parents handed to you at birth. Take care youngun. BTW should you be in your race car bed sleeping by now?
Damn so you're hatin on me b/c my parents are well off? Do you KNOW how I acquired my car? nopeee..howd you acquire that ugly thing in that picture? oh having a ****ty *** baltimore pd gig..congrats you broke beatttchhh
Old 05-12-2007, 11:32 PM
secretagent1

mmm....I think everyone should leave this thread for the moment and turn on SPEED. F1 qually takes the anger away
Old 05-12-2007, 11:53 PM
nzpv03

lol ok im done...
Old 05-13-2007, 12:45 AM
nzpv03

Originally Posted by oneDIRTYz
what's the point in apologizing for going off topic after a huge paragraph? that's like punching someone in the face then apologizing for that especially violent method of getting their attention.
LOL oh man I didnt see that one ahahahahha
Old 05-13-2007, 04:37 AM
StylesCD

Originally Posted by nzpv03
bsing about my tutoring center? haha cmon now...what kinda thing is that to lie about? if i said i started a drug dealing empire or something...that'd be bs...but tutoring?! pv is 65% asian...those asian parents take no mercy on their children...my pos Z!? lawman..this is a z forum...so you basically called everyones car a pos...awesomeee

edit: stop the sob stories with the soldiers dying in your arms and ****... are you watching saving private ryan? breathe you shell shocked freak
well then please be so kind as to post pix of your Z and link me to your tutoring center
Old 05-13-2007, 04:40 AM
StylesCD

that bolded section doesn't make sense... you got hurt in the line of duty and you lost everything? no monthly veterans' benefits type thing? from a "major police dept in maryland".....? come on.
also, what's the point in apologizing for going off topic after a huge paragraph? that's like punching someone in the face then apologizing for that especially violent method of getting their attention.
youre required to serve a certain amount before you get you retirement benefits
Old 05-13-2007, 11:11 AM
lawman0210

Thanks for everyones support. To NZPV ans OnedirtyZ Say what ever you want. I have many thoughts of replies that will just further this BS. I will not reply to anything else you guys say. Have fun on my expense.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:28 AM
onedirtyz
my car is dirty

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

man you're taking this WAY TOO PERSONALLY..... neither i or the nzpv know you personally, we're not having 'fun on your expense'...you got ridiculously defensive when a few people said stuff about law enforcemnt. suck it up, that's the nature of the job. people hate you, but you sure as hell dont give them much reason NOT to.
Old 05-13-2007, 12:15 PM
StylesCD

man you're taking this WAY TOO PERSONALLY..... neither i or the nzpv know you personally, we're not having 'fun on your expense'...you got ridiculously defensive when a few people said stuff about law enforcemnt. suck it up, that's the nature of the job. people hate you, but you sure as hell dont give them much reason NOT to.
haha only person more hated than a cop is a salesman

no offense
Old 05-13-2007, 03:03 PM
nzpv03

Originally Posted by StylesCD
haha only person more hated than a cop is a salesman

no offense

would you like pics with me and the kids i tutor? how about my employees too? Oooh and pics of my Z shall be taken by next friday when i get my cf spoiler in...basically done with exterior then - blacking out headlights
Old 05-13-2007, 03:05 PM
StylesCD

Originally Posted by nzpv03
would you like pics with me and the kids i tutor? how about my employees too? Oooh and pics of my Z shall be taken by next friday when i get my cf spoiler in...basically done with exterior then - blacking out headlights
or how about a website for ur tutoring center?
Old 05-13-2007, 03:27 PM
Clipdin
SHIFT_happens

Yeah, I came here looking for advice on mods too, but to throw my two cents in on this fray. Those that join the armed forces and police departments don't do it for the money. It's not the almighty dollar that drives them to put their lives on the line for us.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:42 PM
StylesCD

Originally Posted by Clipdin
Yeah, I came here looking for advice on mods too, but to throw my two cents in on this fray. Those that join the armed forces and police departments don't do it for the money. It's not the almighty dollar that drives them to put their lives on the line for us.
ya it that little voice inside your head called decency
Old 05-13-2007, 07:25 PM
nzpv03

Originally Posted by StylesCD
or how about a website for ur tutoring center?
no website...its all word of mouth baby

Quick Reply: Essential first mods?