Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Z creates problems...well good ones but still. lol

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007 | 05:59 AM
ZBigDog

Keep em both, like how you have the Z and a beater, have a fiance and a dime piece.....DUHHH!!!!!
Old 05-14-2007 | 06:02 AM
kwiker
Shift_Dorifto
Premier Member

Originally Posted by THE TECH
I don't see the issue. Tell the chick you have a fiance and that you didn't go out to dinner with her in hopes of dating her.

If you are now having trouble choosing between your fiance and this new chick, you shouldn't be engaged in the first place.
I can tell you right now that he should NOT be engaged...he has to come on here to ask us what he should do...like it even requires consideration. I definately feel sorry for his finance.
Old 05-14-2007 | 06:18 AM
Blacryan

Originally Posted by ZBigDog
Keep em both, like how you have the Z and a beater, have a fiance and a dime piece.....DUHHH!!!!!

Quoted for truth.
Old 05-14-2007 | 06:23 AM
blackstealthz

Bottom line if she knows you have a fiance and she is still after you.Then shes most likely is just doing it for the challenge you cant trust girls like that.Trust me either just ignore her text and just keep a hi, bye, oh how you doing relationship.And if she doesnt get the point then tell her im engaged im not interested dont risk a girl you care for and has alot more class than the girl at work trying to hook -up with a engaged guy.
Old 05-14-2007 | 06:26 AM
BallZdeepNYC

^^ I agree with that. I am going into an engagmnent as soon as i can afford the ring (lol too much spending on my Z). I have never even thought to have a fling with another girl since I have been with the one i am currently with. Maybe you just shouldnt be engaged. Trust me though if you secks this new girl your relationship with your fiancee will be over. All because of some ****
Old 05-14-2007 | 06:27 AM
nicholasm617

if you want to be loyal and truthful, realize youve known your fiance for a while so you know what you like about her, this new girl you dont know as well and may later find out shes nuts or annoying or bi-sexual (wait thats a good thing for you, save that one for the next paragraph)

if you want to dabble a bit, take her out again and dont take it too far just a kiss or somehting not so terribl then pull away and say you shouldnt cus your engaged blah blah, if she doesnt care then shell say thats fine lets fack! then you dont have to worry about her expecting a relatonship. oh and she might be bi-sexual.

but honestly, once you do one little thing your just gonna be tempted all the time, its gonna turn into worse and worse things and youll think less of them, youll eventually find yourself mising being single and trying to make your wife hate you so you can find reasns to go do this, then eventually youll split up, blame her, find you cant love these hoes, crawl back, and if she takes you youll live in a not trustworthy house and youll think shes always trying to make it even behind your back.
Old 05-14-2007 | 06:29 AM
Abishop

Do it bro!
howey

Originally Posted by THE TECH
I don't see the issue. Tell the chick you have a fiance and that you didn't go out to dinner with her in hopes of dating her.

If you are now having trouble choosing between your fiance and this new chick, you shouldn't be engaged in the first place.
+1

WTF are you doing man? Your going to potentially screw up a life long relationship over some piece of ***??? If this is your mindset right now you shouldn't be engaged and at this maturity level, your marriage won't last very long anyway. It sounds like you have some single life left to live. If you are truly thinking about this now when your fiance is still a cutie how are you going to be when shes in her 40's and alot of that goes away??? (Im not saying your girl won't be hot at 40 but she wont be 20, lol)

Sit down and get your priorities in order and make a decision. But don't screw behind your girls back. Either break-up with the fiance and go for this one or drop this girl and stick with your fiance.

I don't believe for a second you thought dinner was a "friendly" invite. Common dude, most of us are educated people. You can sell yourself that **** all you want but don't force it on us, lol...

P.S. do you really think it was smart for you to post this "problem" on the internet? All your girl has to do is know your user name and google it. All this will pop up.

Last edited by howey; 05-14-2007 at 06:34 AM.
Fluid1

Two choices:
1. Tell her you are engaged.
2. Hit it.
Old 05-14-2007 | 06:31 AM
Cozmo

being single FTW
Old 05-14-2007 | 06:32 AM
AlvinHuyN
Nismo 370Z #697
Premier Member

lol thanks everyone but I think most of you are thinking I don't love my fiance and just wants to get with this girl but that's not what I meant. I love my fiance to death like I say and I would never cheat on her.

I just need a way to get this chick off my back and I'm not good with confrontations and that sort of stuff. I was thinking maybe bringing her to starbucks or something and tallk to her to make sure she knows I'm serious about my relationship and maybe she's just not thinking straight. I just want some advice on how I should approach the situations so I don't lose a friend in the process too.

Trust me guys I wouldn't waste a 4 years relationship over some girl even if she was super hot

Originally Posted by howey
+1

I don't believe for a second you thought dinner was a "friendly" invite. Common dude, most of us are educated people. You can sell yourself that **** all you want but don't force it on us, lol...
Maybe ti does seemt hat way to you but honestly I didn't really think too much of it. We were in the University district already and it was 9pm. I didn't plan anything, and were too damn hungry especially since I worked all day on Sunday and haven't ate anything since noon so I just thought I'd catch a bite to eat and it wouldn't be a big deal you know

Last edited by AlvinHuyN; 05-14-2007 at 06:39 AM.
Old 05-14-2007 | 06:38 AM
OGREFIED

hit and run! im jk think u just gotta tell that girls whats up.. straight up
Old 05-14-2007 | 06:38 AM
howey

Originally Posted by AlvinHuyN
lol thanks everyone but I think most of you are thinking I don't love my fiance and just wants to get with this girl but that's not what I meant. I love my fiance to death like I say and I would never cheat on her.

I just need a way to get this chick off my back and I'm not good with confrontations and that sort of stuff. I was thinking maybe bringing her to starbucks or something and tallk to her to make sure she knows I'm serious about my relationship and maybe she's just not thinking straight. I just want some advice on how I should approach the situations so I don't lose a friend in the process too.

Trust me guys I wouldn't waste a 4 years relationship over some girl even if she was super hot
no offense dude but your last posts dont lead one to believe this is what you mean. Maybe it is, i'm not judging your intent but you may want to edit that stuff a little.
Old 05-14-2007 | 06:39 AM
calin
Banned

ya the taking her to starbucks thing to talk to her might be a good idea but i dont think you should take her anywhere anymore lol. she'll probly just get more attracted to u since you guys are out somewhere again. just talk to her at school and explain the situation with you and your fiance and that youre not interested in a relationship. good luck with that dude. let us know what happens
Old 05-14-2007 | 06:44 AM
SargentZ

just be her friend and don't cross the line. She will eventually get bored and move on and in the meantime you are building up your "Fantasy File"
Old 05-14-2007 | 06:54 AM
nicholasm617

fack her hard!

lol jk, if you need a way to get rid of her just tell her to call this number 617-555-****y

thats my hotline for situations where guys need a way to ditch cute chicks.

oh and ive been with my gf for 4.5 years and constanly think what it would be like to be single.....although im only 20 so go figure haha.
Old 05-14-2007 | 07:04 AM
RedBullRR

Am I the only person that doesnt think he has a problem? Seems to me you need to get pimp hand strong.
Old 05-14-2007 | 07:05 AM
thanh27

It's this simple bro, whenever I am in a situation that I have to take a step back and wonder about, I always put myself in my girlfriend's shoes and wonder how I would feel if she was doing the same thing I did or thought about. Then that makes the decision that much easier. By the way, it appears you already knew this girl was into you when she asked you out for dinner, so imagine your girl telling you at class this dude she knew that liked her asked her out to dinner and she decided to go...how would you feel? Add the fact that when she asked for a ride you decided to show up in your Z instead of the crap car shows you wanted to impress her...so imagine some dude telling your girl he'd give her a ride the next day and she decides to dress in extra tight clothes showing major cleavage and major a$$ all over.....now...think about that and I think your decision should be pretty easy. Your last step is to tell us in detail how this chick at school looks...and provide us with pics of her from any web source (ie Myspace) so that we can give mad props to you!
Old 05-14-2007 | 07:05 AM
kostat26

yeah ur ****ed... lol my gf finds everything out when ur not around, they go into csi mode, so make wise moves..
Old 05-14-2007 | 07:23 AM
dkorr

Originally Posted by AlvinHuyN
I rarely ever drive my Z to school. Everyday I drive a POS (literally falling apart) 93 G20 that makes clunking noise among other things. Anyway I'm engaged to a beautiful girl and I love her to death. But at UW there aren't a lot of cool guys in the PoliSci department and so naturally the girls are more attracted to me. Anyway this one girl in particular always likes to talk to me even though she always sees me driving this POS around, she never ever looked down on me for it.

Anyway, today we had a study session for midterm and she asked me for a ride to the meeting spot so I came to pick her up...of course...in the Z. To make the wrong story short her face was like ---> Anyway, afterwards when the other guys in our group left she asked me to dinner and I went just because I thought it was just a friendly invite. At dinner she started flirting with me and so I know this is not going good because she's got a bf (they've been on-a-break since last month) and I have a fiance.

Anyway, now she's in love probly thinking she has the perfect candidate for a new bf and I'm thinking **** I got a problem on my hands.
Alvin,

I saw your fiance and your car at the GG meet. Both of your girls are pretty. Most guys would say you're pretty lucky. Makes no sense to me why you want to risk losing all that.

Quick Reply: Z creates problems...well good ones but still. lol