2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

need advice if i should complain to nissan on a few issues

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2003, 09:01 PM
jfive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need advice if i should complain to nissan on a few issues

ok here is my list of complaints

1. when i crashed my car on feb 22 and messed up the front end to the grand total of 9000 dollars. since then ive been waiting for parts to come. ive been told buy my auto body shop i will get the last of the parts buy tuesday. he has also informed me that he has returned three of the stock air intake, and returned a wrong airbag cover. i ve been told many times parts would be in than a week later nothing. sould i complain to nissan or im i being to picky.

2. ive also called nissan to find out about nismo stuff to never get a call back. poor customer service

3. bose

what do you guys think opions are welcomed advice needed
Old 04-24-2003, 09:10 PM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

theres a bose fix, if you already have it, thats the best your getting, if something new is done, get it then, but I doubt it.

as for nismo, its not out yet, not in america, they dont have anything to tell you is my guess, I promise this forum knows 200x more about nismo and its release than any one at a dealership.

as for parts, not sure how that involves nissan since its at an auto body shop. sounds like their problem to take care of... sounds to me like they are maybe screwing up or dragging their feet and blaming nissan...
Old 04-24-2003, 09:31 PM
jfive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no nissan has alot of parts on back order. airbag cover hood hindges. parts are coming broken. i trust my guy. i think nissan is putting out very few parts for idiots like me who like to play bumper cars. buy hte time i get my car back it will almost be nine weeks. i order volks and they might be here before my car is done
Old 04-25-2003, 12:04 PM
Jeff@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Make sure the dealer has upgraded your parts to a "VOR" and put them on a "Customer Care" status. This will cost the dealer some $$ (I know I hate doing it) but your parts should come in pretty quick that way. If they are left on a "normal" back order you may not see the parts for awhile. The next step would be call Nissan Customer Service and see what they can do for you. BUT, please give the dealer the chance to make sure all their ordering procedures are in order first as this will help push it along.