Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

"Marilyn" meets NH Z's

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2003, 07:47 PM
JimH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Marilyn" meets NH Z's

We finally made it all the way from Arizona to NH for the meet sponsored by Nazar @ Custom Car Alarm & Stereo in Plaistow, NH. This was put together by FrankieZZ of this forum. I think there were 20 350's that showed under threatening skies. Fantastic!
There were several awards and trophies given out and Nazar even gave us the first place award for most miles driven to get to the meet (5,346!)
There were a lot of guys shooting so these are only a few of many that were taken on Sunday, April 27.
[img]

Would you let any of these guys drive your Z??
"Da Crew"

Frank getting a well deserved award from Nazar for putting this meet together.

"Marilyn" next to Paul's beautiful Brickyard.
Finally, "The Old Man and the Z" (Marilyn's owner) with Lynn
Old 04-29-2003, 08:44 PM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Way to go Jim!!! The pictures are just as good as I imagined they would be. It was a sincere pleasure meeting you, Lynn and Marilyn and I can only hope other members on this board will be as fortunate as we were to meet you in your travels. Thanks for making the trip up and have a safe return back to AZ!

Roger
Old 04-29-2003, 09:47 PM
JimH

Default A few comments and pix too.

Thanks again for the hospitality shown and all the experience(s) of this past Sunday.
I probably won't post further pix (of the NH meet) until I get home in a few weeks. Reason being that I am on a laptop and the tft screen isn't the best to do image proofing on. Thus far I have only hit two motels w/T1 and a dialup connection would be financially prohibitive when loading images. Anyway, the pix you'all have already posted are terrific and mine are certainly no better than what I have already seen posted here. Kudo's to Victor and Huege and others for your photo skills shown here.
Nazar and Frank deserve a great deal of praise and thanks for their unselfish hosting of a great meet!
Nazar, thanks so much for the trophy and kind words, it made my trip up to NH even more enjoyable.
BTW, I think the "left coast" could learn a few things from you guys in the NE when it comes to supporting the Z and the activities surrounding this great car!! Well done.
Regards to all the right coast gang! Jim, Lynn & "Marilyn"

Old 04-30-2003, 01:42 AM
FrankieZZ

Default To Jim , Lynn , and " Marilyn "

Your coming really put our event over the edge ! I never would have imagined that this little get together would have turned out so well ! The cars were great , but the people were GREATER ! I really enjoyed meeting all of you ! We can now build on this meeting for some future get togethers and comaraderie ! Jim , your pictures are awesome as expected . I can't wait for the others . We will hook up with you next year when we come out to Southern California . Let's make it an annual tradition . As soon as the pictures get developed from my Brownie , I will mail them out to you in Arizona . I think one of the funniest was of you in front of the " Snow Plow " ! It should be a keeper !
Have a safe trip back , keep in touch either here or in the mail . Julie and I want to hear from you and Lynn. Next time you come out this way , and we have more time , you and Lynn have a standing invite to come over and visit us here at the marina at Hampton .Don't forget that !Well , have to get off to work, now ! Will be in touch with all of you soon !

All the best ,
Frank and Julie Rapisardi
Hampton Marina ,
Hampton Beach , NH
Old 04-30-2003, 03:14 AM
vics350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The pictures were stunning as I expected. Frankie is right when he says it is the people that make these events special. I want to keep this thing going and have gotten inspired to put an event together in Connecticut in the summer. Hopefully, we can show our hospitality as well.

Jim, thanks for the memories.