Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Ticket Busting... (kinda Long)

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2003, 12:59 PM
EpiC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ticket Busting... (kinda Long)

I posted this on 350zforum.com and I figured I would also post it hear for anyone intrested in what I have done to get out of tickets and how you can use some of the same techniques to help your dmv record stay a little cleaner...

I've used this site website a few times... the guy asks for a 10 dollar fee (ONE TIME) for the use of it, I never paided the guy but if you guys have moral issues with that then you can pay him... ( I'll post the link at the end of this thread ) all you have to do is really know your rights, and never pleed guilty.

I am 20 years old and have had my DL since the age of 17, in the past 3 years I have had over 13 tickets and only 3 are on my DMV record as guilty, and I have taken traffic school for them all so my insurance doesn't know about them. I also have 2 pending but lets not get into that thats a whole nother conversation...

Traffic School, I love traffic school, can't beat the online traffic school. Most of them you can take and pass in a little under and hour and it costs like 20 bucks. And your insurance doesnt go up. Well lets say that you have already taken traffic school in the last 12 months or 18 months ( I forget the time period inbetween ) Ask the judge if you can take a Level 2 traffic school. I have never had one say no to me before. From what I have gained about the system is that there really isnt any checks and balances on the level 2 traffic school. example I took 2 level 2 traffic schools in a period of one months and the courts never caught it and neither did the DMV.

Level 2 traffic School : For thoses that don't know what Level 2 traffic school is. Regular traffic school is a class that you have to attend that is 8 hours long, Level 2 is a class that is 12 hours long. ( Note: Traffic School online is more of a selfpaced learn process, so depending on how fast you learn or how much you know of the basic traffic laws is how fast you will finish the class. )

Always Pleed not guilty and File trial by Declairation (Sp) This is what the site told me. TBD is one of the best loop holes in the traffic system today. I will explain why. From what I understand you can send a letter to the court with your bail and a forum ( Not guilty Plea ) and request a TBD which is cool cuz I hate having to wake up or take work off early to go stand in line for 2 hours and then sit in the court room for another 2 just to get a piece of paper explain what a TBD is. SECOND. If the judge feels for any reason that your guilty or what have you, You can request a Trial De nuvo ( Again Spelling ) what a TDN is, well it is a brand new trial, but this one you have to go to court to apper in and present your case. and the TBD is disreguarded, so if you asked for a fine reduction in the TBD your going to have to ask for it again in the TDN. Also the guilty plea is then trashed and it's like your appering in court for the first time. ( BTW This really makes the pig happy since he has to first write a letter and then you drag his a$$ to court. )

Oh, One final Note for all my fellow ticket busters out there. If you get a ticket far form your house or in a different district you can always go to court and as for a Change of venu. Example. lets say that you live in the mesa college area and you get a ticket in chula vista... well Your ticket and place to apper is going to be in the South Bay court in chula vista, well thats a pain in the *** since you live and work in the mesa area or further up ( even if you dont just play it off ) what this means is that the pig then has to drive out of his way, and if he has more than one court appointment that day then your inconviencing him since he has to change courts and drive to whatever location is in your area. ( Again this will not make him happy ) Just remember if you show up to court and hes doesnt Automatic Not Guilty for you :-P

So in conclusion, If you really want to win tickets there are only a few basic principles.
1. Not Guilty
2. Change of venu / TBD
3. TDN (if **** happens)
4. Inconvience the 5 o'S cuz the more of a pain your going to be to them, the less likely they are to show up.
5. Hey if you try eveything and you still are found guilty, TRAFFIC SCHOOL! ( Better then nothing Right?)
6. Have Fun cuz lifes to short to stress on the stupied ****.
7. Dont forget to thank EpiC (He X He)

Later People...
EpiC

***DisClaimer*** All of the information is provided for the sole purpose of informational use. Also Only applies to CA Residents for that is where I live and that is where I know all the information to be truthfull to the best of my knowledge.

http://ticketassassin.com/docs/forms050264.html

Last edited by EpiC; 04-28-2003 at 01:12 PM.
Old 04-29-2003, 04:31 PM
Alev

Thumbs up

Interesting, interesting. I've never heard of level 2 traffic school. It's been quite some time since my last ticket (I think three or four years ago for being the second car turning left through an intersection--someone tell me who *doesn't* do that in LA?).

Anyways, thanks for the write-up. I've copied and pasted everything into a file should I need to refer to it again.
Old 04-30-2003, 02:43 AM
Zmoney

Where I am from regular driving school is 4hrs. You can also call 1800citation and for a fee of $89 they will go to court for you. Not sure of all the details, I am getting ready to call soon. I just got a ticket for 80 in a 45 but got it dropped to "failure to obey a posted speed device" or something to that effect. Its still 3points and $80 fine.
Old 04-30-2003, 05:12 AM
skooly

Rule #1 Never take legal advice from a non-lawyer, especially a 20-year-old in another state. In addition, it's illegal for a non-lawyer to practice law.

Rule #2 A good traffic lawyer is surprisingly cheap and very cost effective.

Rule #3 If you think you can cheat the system, good luck pal.

Rule #4 Anyone who racks up 13 tickets by the age of 20 deserves to have his license suspended for a year or more. That is highly irresponsible driving, plain and simple.