Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Front License Plate Bracket

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2003, 05:28 PM
03 Z for ME

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Front License Plate Bracket

I just picked up my new Z. The ONLY problem I have is that I live in PA and we have no front Plate. Because I did a dealer exchange, I got my car from a NY dealer. They had already installed the front bracket. Boo....

Anyway, I am now looking at a few options. I have already removed the bracket and the small 2 holes look better than the empty bracket did. I am considering putting a "Bra" on the car since I do use it as a daily driver (85 miles each way to work) and I'd like to keep the front end bug and chip free as long as possible.

I have a Black PErformance Z. The black "bra" wouldn't stick out and look obnoxious. MY question is this... If I do the bra thing, should I also do the side mirror covers I have seen? Will they look bad? Should I just get a fancy plate for the front and leave it like that? OR, would a body should be able to fix those 2 small holes for me for a decent price?
Old 05-07-2003, 11:44 AM
Welsh 350Z N

Please don't just stick a bra on the car man !!! You are lucky enough to not have to have a front plate - make the most of it and have the holes filled professionally so that your car looks perfect. In fact - get your dealer to do it for free - they made the holes in the first place.
Old 05-07-2003, 02:15 PM
Street Visionz, Inc.
Banned

Originally posted by Welsh 350Z N
Please don't just stick a bra on the car man !!! You are lucky enough to not have to have a front plate - make the most of it and have the holes filled professionally so that your car looks perfect. In fact - get your dealer to do it for free - they made the holes in the first place.
Do you really think the dealer would do this for me? Cuz I've got the same problem with the damn holes in the front bumper. If the dealer could fill them nicely without making it too noticeable that would be great.
Old 05-08-2003, 06:18 AM
Welsh 350Z N

To be honest - I don't know man, but they should. If not free then at minimal cost.