Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Why????!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 09:14 AM
alan86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 350ZTheStandard
he is obviously doing what you were either the first to do, or smart enough to do..................find the shade, you might own the Z but do not own the shade get used to it
]

no way he wanted the shade, we can clearly see all the shade is near the entrance of the building. I'm taking a picture from the second floor inside the building. Circumstances like this are beyond ones control, we just have to learn to live with it.
Old 07-16-2007, 09:15 AM
fast kiwi

i hate this..
Old 07-16-2007, 10:48 AM
zimmie18

that blows, its almost like he had an entire parking lot to avoid

oh wait he did do just that wtf? oh well sooner or later someone was bound to park near you
Old 07-16-2007, 11:08 AM
fallenromeo

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Electricchild
It's interesting that you see this happening with cars in a parking lot, but if you were to take a bus, everyone tends to fill the bus by taking their own seat first. You would never see the second person who gets on the bus sit down right next to the first person on the bus. It would just be awkward.
? We are talking about a parking lot. Not the habits of a white trash limo.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:14 AM
Playboy's Z

so gay
Old 07-16-2007, 11:56 AM
AlmostJesus

I would never park beside a bush either. Thieves can use bushes as cover to not be seen breaking into a vehicle. Just park right in the open or as close to the building as possible
Old 07-16-2007, 06:34 PM
joe645733

am i the only one who does get it?

whats the big deal that he parked by u...lol and why would this guy be an *******/douchebag/etc.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:46 PM
Tom s Z

Originally Posted by joe645733
am i the only one who does get it?

whats the big deal that he parked by u...lol and why would this guy be an *******/douchebag/etc.
1.) Look at all the other open parking spots he could of parked in
2.) Look how close he parked to Z
3.) Its a Neon...
Old 07-16-2007, 07:53 PM
wholemilk

this happens all the time, and i saved myself today! i parked far enough from the car to my right, and surely i catch this evil driver in action as i come out of the market, she had her door open all the way...ALL THE WAY she looked like she weighed 130lbs at most! but being the paranoid person that i am i parked more to my left so she didnt harm my car. Back to your pictures though, i park far away as well. I think the Z has a crap car magnet because i never see nice cars parked next to me, just things that look like they should be in the junk yard

the worst is when you see someone resting on their door thats pushing on YOUR car while they do their thing thinking its alright. its bad enough you hear *thump!* then you see the person resting on their door and their door is pushing on YOUR body panel. oh its no big deal to do that right? well DIE!

Last edited by wholemilk; 07-16-2007 at 08:01 PM.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:26 PM
VENOMSZ

Happens all the time.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:31 PM
Divergent13

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
Yeah because I am sure you think you're too good for public transportation.

Dumba$$.
Old 07-16-2007, 09:05 PM
Electricchild

Originally Posted by fallenromeo
Good ole' 350z owners, we're too good for the bus aren't we?
Old 07-17-2007, 03:27 AM
illjim69

Received 545 Likes on 443 Posts

Originally Posted by OneI350
Its always sweet to find like 2 or 3 cars that started this chain of taking 2 spots, cuz there is nothing i can do but take 2 spots also...lol
not true. you can just take the next available SINGLE spot, hence the reason for someone taking two........they don't want people parking next to them.

if i must park next to other cars, i always look for nice cars since the chances of them being d!cks are slim.

jim
Old 07-17-2007, 03:29 AM
chriskabobbers

ugh something like that happened to me yesterday!!! sajgkjasgag

i went to the gym at 5 am, no one around, i parked in the last spot farthest away cuz i wanted to do some walking, i came back out at 6, everyone parked near the gym, and some jackass with a F150 parked RIGHT NEXT TO ME

what are they thinking. gosh. if i hadn't parked backwards, then i wouldnt have been able to get into my driver's seat, that's how close he parked next to me.

jakass
Old 07-17-2007, 03:49 AM
Z_Driver
Master

I have had people park next to my car so that they can get a good look inside at it without being obvious. I didn't believe until I saw it. Girl parked next to my car. She left her car carefully as to not ding my door. Her girlfriend got out form the passenger side. She peaked in and then the other girl peaked in pointing at it as they quickly walked off smiling at my work. I took it as she was saying something like "That's my next car!" She seemed excited. They were just interested. Made me feel a little better about people parking next to me.

So, after years of parking a little bit further out I've only received a very few dings. I don't worry as much.

If your really worried about this problem just throw a car cover on it. It takes the lookers away and gives you a bit of protection that you wouldn't have else wise. They are cheap enough. People can hit your car door with their door as long as it isn't forceful and nothing will happen. Saved my cars from a few dings that way as well. I even cover my Sable while at work just to keep it cool and give me a place to go and nap in at lunch. You open the windows a tad with the car cover on and it's nice, cool, and comfortable.
If someone hits it with a car cover on really hard the alarm will go off as well. Also, in my case they never know if I'm in the car or not. ;-)

Another trick I employ, is the panic button. If I think someone is getting too close to my car I can press the panic button. They become really embarrassed and are really careful while getting out with the horn blowing. They don't park next to my car the next time. Then I had this one guy come into my office and he said... I think your alarm is broken. I simply said ... yeah if someone parks too close to it she goes off... what are you going to do? Then I shrug... Lol !!!

It's always a good idea to remind people that there is a alarm in the car for safety reasons experts say.

I could employ the: You hit my car.... ah, how do you know? .... We'll there's a dent and the alarm went off. Never had to use that one yet. Been lucky and I hope my luck holds out.

This doesn't mean that I haven't had dents/dings but, the ones that I have had were bad enough to have insurance cover them. I mean it's insane to paint and clear-coat and door and one panel to be like $750. However, my comp is $50 and I've only had to claim one of those. Most of the others I can buff out pretty well.

So, I think I've become a bit of an expert on dents and dings. I could go on and on. About how I was thinking of going into business fixing dings etc... but, I won't labor this anymore.

But trust me if your really worried a car cover will give you some piece of mind. Plus it save the interior. Keeps it warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. In my case is save me from a parallel parking dent / mar of the paint as well. Stupid Lincoln J-hole. He was sorry and when we looked at the car... no damage ... so, I could let him go on his way. He actually looked relieved as I do think he was truly sorry and didn't mean to hit my car.

Best of luck to us all.

Car owners against door dings unite !!! Lol !!!

Last edited by Z_Driver; 07-17-2007 at 04:50 AM.
Old 07-17-2007, 03:57 AM
chriskabobbers

Originally Posted by Z_Driver
I get people parking next to my car so that they can get a good look at it without being ovious. I didn't believe until I saw it. Girl parked next to my car. Her girlfriend got out next to it. She peaked in the other peaked in and they quickly walked off at my work. They were just interested. Made me feel a little better about people parking next to me.

So, after years of parking a little bit further out I've only recieved a very few dings.

If your really worried about it just throw a car cover on it. It take the lookers away and gives you a bit of protection that you wouldn't have.

People can hit your with their door as long as it isn't forceful and nothing will happen. Save my car from a few dings that way as well.

If they hit it with a car cover on it really hard the alarm will go off as well.

Another trick I employ is the panic button. If I think someone is getting too close to my car I hit it. They become really embarrassed and are really careful while getting out with the horn blowing. They don't park next to my car the next time. Then I had this one guy come into my office and he said... I think your alarm is broken. I simply said ... yeah if someone parks too close to it she goes off... what are you going to do? Then I shrug... Lol !!!
lol good one. i get scared to do that trick because one time my buddy tried it, he hit the panic button when some guys where around, and i guess they thought it was disrespect so they started kicking the car and so you can say his plan backfired ...
Old 07-17-2007, 04:10 AM
Z_Driver
Master

Originally Posted by chriskabobbers
lol good one. i get scared to do that trick because one time my buddy tried it, he hit the panic button when some guys where around, and i guess they thought it was disrespect so they started kicking the car and so you can say his plan backfired ...
Boy there is a law suit.... Car alarm goes off and your kicking the car.... I love to take those s-holes to court on that one.

One of the previous alarms I had came with a perimeter alarm... It would say," Please step away from the car" if someone got too close. I had to de-sensitize it to a point were they had to slightly touch the car because wind and leaves and stuff was setting it off far too often. Now I just use the club .... Or, should I say baseball bat. j/k Lol !!!

Last edited by Z_Driver; 07-17-2007 at 04:16 AM.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:15 AM
RedBullRR

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Looks like that Neon wants to get to know your Z better.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:41 AM
illjim69

Received 545 Likes on 443 Posts

Originally Posted by chriskabobbers
wtf? disrespect? how so? i am lost on this one.........

btw - did your friend run out and stomp the guys or what?

jim
Old 07-17-2007, 04:53 AM
Z_Driver
Master

I have to apologize for my last post and maybe a lot of posts tonight. Spelling sucked... I just couldn't sleep and I guess I got lazy. So, for the English Teachers out there.... no worries .. call it an experiment in sleep deprivation. Night ....