Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Visited Nissan HQ once again and got arrested...

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2002, 11:15 PM
ICYBLUE1203

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Visited Nissan HQ once again and got arrested...

I visited Nissan HQ in Carson again. I went in and parked next to a G35 Coupe (Sport Edition), It was pretty nice, I believe it was a Daytona Blue type of color. It had some decent 7 spoke wheels and ok wing. As I was driving around the parking lot, I also saw an M45 and a 350Z. The M45 was a dark metallic green color. The car looks better in pictures and does not beat the Q45 in my opinion. The 350z was a silverstone track with no license plate. Why do people hate the interior? I loved it, the materials and design are so cool. Then the bad part happened. When i was walking around the parking lot, a lady that works for Infiniti saw me, told the security guard, and she came after me. LOL, she asked what I was doing, and I simply said I was looking at the cars. She told me to leave the lot, and me being a good boy, obeyed and drove off.
Old 08-01-2002, 11:18 PM
Jewelz350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good thing we didn't have to take up a collection for bail money!
Old 08-01-2002, 11:32 PM
FstQban

Is this the first story of an official employee kicking someone off of a lot? That sucks. That bail fund definately wouldve taken about 5 minutes on this site though! So do tell, how is the silverstone in person? The maximas are just so ugly that it is hard to envision!
Old 08-01-2002, 11:55 PM
RxO

Default Basic Rule:

If you can see it from a public area, OK.
Do Not Enter Private Property.
The chances are increasing for an arrest!
Do not be the person to make it impossible,
for any future viewing opportunities.

Many of you may see this as a change of attitude,
But the sensitivity levels are off the chart right now.

Be cool.
Play nice.
Stay in the public domain.
The opportunities will still be there!

It is very hot here.
Maybe it is cooler in Cali?
Attached Images  
Old 08-02-2002, 12:01 AM
ethan84ae
Charter Member #35

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

I just want to re-emphasize RxO's comments- it is great that there is so much excitement about this car- and it is defintely fun to post pictures & tell stories about Z sightings (I know, I've done it!). But let's not forget common courtesy & respect for Nissan, its employees and its property. This is particularly important at a time when there is much greater awareness about corporate security in general... We've all been waiting a long time (I ordered on 1/15 btw...), and I'm sure we'll have our cars before long....

Ethan
Old 08-02-2002, 01:37 AM
ICYBLUE1203

It was all cool though. I saw the lady who told the security guard about me when she first parked. You could say it was public since I parked in the visitors area, and all I did was walk around the parking lot to get from G35C, to the Z, and then to my car. I was not doing anything bad, the security guard simply waved at me to go talk to her. She asked what I was doing here, and I responded that I was just looking at the cars. She told me nicely that the people did not want me here and if I could please leave the premises. I answered, "No problem, I was just looking at the cars here, thats all. Thank you very much though!" It was all good, I simply went to my car and drove off. By the way, the silverstone looks very nice. Its a nice, light gray-silverish color. Very metallic. I liked the Z's interior way more than the G35's. I hate HQ anyways. They didnt take me in as an intern, which totally sucks. They hired stupid 17 year old girls that do not know crap about cars. Shows how much they care about the true Nissan and Z fans.
Old 08-02-2002, 01:41 AM
Zboy

Originally posted by ICYBLUE1203
I hate HQ anyways. They didnt take me in as an intern, which totally sucks. They hired stupid 17 year old girls that do not know crap about cars. Shows how much they care about the true Nissan and Z fans.
Damn! I didnt know that Bill Clinton works for Nissan!!
Old 08-02-2002, 01:43 AM
ICYBLUE1203

Oh yeah, does anyone want to hire an exceptionally talented, 17 year old male? I reside in the Los Angeles area. I will soon be driving a sports car, so I will always be punctual to work. For my resume, please post a message. Did I mention that I'm totally serious about this?