Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

24 hours in a day

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2002, 02:17 AM
VandyZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question 24 hours in a day

I was thinking about all the hype lately on delivery. Like most of you I spend a great deal of time on this forum and try to get some work done every once in a while. I think I remember the names of a few of my friends and family members.

What happens when we start to get our cars? Between spending time with our cars and this forum will there be any time left for our loved ones? How about our jobs? What about sleep?

Does anyone have any answers for our future dilemma? Can we squeeze a couple more hours in our day? Man, and I thought world peace was a tough problem to solve.
Old 08-02-2002, 02:21 AM
ZON

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, there's always amphetamines. Not my cup of tea though.

Hmmm, cup of tea!

Well, there's always coffie!
Old 08-02-2002, 03:26 AM
archduke

Default Obsessive compulsive

I for one wake each morning to begin my search and go to bed each night after having searched for hours and hours. Most of the time the searches are in vain. I know this is obssesive behavior but the cure is info.
Now if we could only get the powers that be to stay on line 24/7 to provide the info we could all probably sleep better.
Old 08-02-2002, 08:06 AM
InternetABYSS

im working my butt off during the day mostly and check the forums mostly at night after alittle fun with my girlfriend. The only interuption I get is when there is something new posted here then I lose all focus on everything else. I then take time out to find the real story to prove it or deny it. I cant wait for answers since the thoughts of this craziness is a big distraction on my day to day stuff. ( im a 350z aholic I'll be the first to stand up and say that...waiting is killing me).

Trust me if some manager says at a dealership or at NNA that the Z's will be helicoptered in to everyones house.....I go there is no way in hell thats true. Then I call the source that said that and I let him try to get me to believe him. Then I call his superiors and try to confirm it. Then I call the people that told them. Then when I finally get to the right person. I find out that VP was just kidding over lunch and I call the folks that started the rumour and set em straight.

I know that helicopter delievers are just a joke but other rumours I wanna believe and if enough people tell me the same thing, it will cause a series of phone calls till I get the truth.

I'm the same way in my Job actually you gotta be this way to be successful at it. (persistence is the key)
Old 08-02-2002, 03:31 PM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

I've been wondering if after we all start getting our cars

A) Post drop off dramatically since we don't want to stop driving long enough to come here anymore.

or

B) We drive, then all night long we post TONS about our experiences in the Z.