2003-2009 Nissan 350Z
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Truck parked on top of me.

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 04:16 PM
TUNER350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lowes has cams. so i dont see why creepo depot wouldnt have then...and never judge a persons wealth by their car fyi ...but anyways what if that dude was inside looking for your **** or was hoping to get his stuff right quick and get abck outside and exchange ins. but you were outside taking the high school student situation out on his car, very immature dude i hope and pray for his sake he can afford now OUT OF POCKET a new tire, its s shame really, grow up and think about your actions for more than 5 seconds...we have insurance for a reason btw
Old 08-25-2007, 04:17 PM
infiniteracing

Originally Posted by JoeyFyed
I slept very well last night. And for those who think the cops are going to get involved... oh please, its done and over. He had a headache, and so did I. I for one, do believe in an Eye for an Eye.

You bump my car, I slash your tire. You slash my tire, I slash all yours. You door ding me, I key you. And all the ones saying do the right thing, well I believe what I did was the right thing.
You're an idiot.

First of all you don't even know for sure that he's the one that bumped you. I bet someone hit you like one minute before, then *****ed out and left. This guy came along to an open spot, pulled in, then comes out to a flat and doesn't know why.

He's not going to change the way he parks because he'll just think he rubbed a nail or something at home depot. So you took it upon yourself to put out vigilante justice with out using enough intelligence to even figure out what really happened. This will change nothing in his life, excepted having to pay for a tire.

On top of the fact that if he does see his tire is slashed, he's probably some old white guy saying "damn illegals slashed my tires because they're illegals". sound familiar?
Old 08-25-2007, 04:25 PM
redsoxfan184524
Nts Nts Nts Nts

wow...this joey guy is a piece of ****.....and i only read the 1st 3 pages
Old 08-25-2007, 04:25 PM
JoeyFyed

Originally Posted by infiniteracing
You're an idiot.

First of all you don't even know for sure that he's the one that bumped you. I bet someone hit you like one minute before, then *****ed out and left. This guy came along to an open spot, pulled in, then comes out to a flat and doesn't know why.

He's not going to change the way he parks because he'll just think he rubbed a nail or something at home depot. So you took it upon yourself to put out vigilante justice with out using enough intelligence to even figure out what really happened. This will change nothing in his life, excepted having to pay for a tire.

On top of the fact that if he does see his tire is slashed, he's probably some old white guy saying "damn illegals slashed my tires because they're illegals". sound familiar?
First of all, read the damn thread. His car was well over the Line by 2 feet. Im reversing out, and as my cars *** is half way out in the parking lot, i notice his truck was still way to close to my car. So i get out, and see the damage. I pull back in to make sure, and it lines up perfectly... Oh, and i left a note... So im sure he knows wassup.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:26 PM
mikecamp

I slept very well last night. And for those who think the cops are going to get involved... oh please, its done and over. He had a headache, and so did I. I for one, do believe in an Eye for an Eye.

You bump my car, I slash your tire. You slash my tire, I slash all yours. You door ding me, I key you. And all the ones saying do the right thing, well I believe what I did was the right thing.
LOL. You removed the picture. Worried?
Old 08-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Mewantbfp

Prove it
All home depots have cameras to watch the parking lot as they keep things like sheds and other stuff outside the stores. I have family that works for home depot and i also have worked there before. They all have cameras if you want to check for yourself then walk into a home depot and ask. I guarantee you they have cameras in the parking lot.

On another note it seems ridiculous to me that your defending your actions and not just admitting you over reacted out of anger and made a stupid decision. Also I'm kinda of shocked at your ignorance to the fact that he's probably a day laborer. Many people that own construction companies use ****ty trucks to hall around materials and keep their nice cars at home. Assuming that he didn't speak English and was a day laborer just makes you more of a douche bag.

At the very least you could have reported his VIN and license plate# to your insurance company you didn't even have to wait for him. At least then you would have had a chance of getting some money out of him.

Last edited by Mewantbfp; 08-25-2007 at 04:29 PM.
Old 08-25-2007, 04:37 PM
JoeyFyed

Originally Posted by Mewantbfp
All home depots have cameras to watch the parking lot as they keep things like sheds and other stuff outside the stores. I have family that works for home depot and i also have worked there before. They all have cameras if you want to check for yourself then walk into a home depot and ask. I guarantee you they have cameras in the parking lot.

On another note it seems ridiculous to me that your defending your actions and not just admitting you over reacted out of anger and made a stupid decision. Also I'm kinda of shocked at your ignorance to the fact that he's probably a day laborer. Many people that own construction companies use ****ty trucks to hall around materials and keep their nice cars at home. Assuming that he didn't speak English and was a day laborer just makes you more of a douche bag.

At the very least you could have reported his VIN and license plate# to your insurance company you didn't even have to wait for him. At least then you would have had a chance of getting some money out of him.

Well you proved it. Anywho, I didnt want any money out of this. Sure I acted out of anger, and very hastily reacted. But, no going back now, I also have no regrets...
Old 08-25-2007, 04:54 PM
Krux

Its okay a few months from now he will be making a thread with the title "z vandals wtf?!"

I believe in eye for an eye but it doesn't apply to everything in life, and you seem to think it does.

No one here has even said you where at fault everyone is disgusted at your moral fiber and how pathetic you are.

What if the "dude" who owned the truck wasn't a dude? what if it was an elderly lady or something? You have no beef with maybe stranding some old lady? The thing is you put zero thought into what you did, you just did it and you don't even care that you did it. They say hind sight is 20/20 but yours still seems to be all jacked up.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:10 PM
dkmesa350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

cops would most likely be lazy and miss the guy. should have just called your insurance and the would have likely given you a greatly discounted deductible. slashing his tires isn't the route i'd take, but sweet nonetheless
Old 08-25-2007, 05:36 PM
Spike100

Received 203 Likes on 173 Posts

Well you proved it. Anywho, I didnt want any money out of this. Sure I acted out of anger, and very hastily reacted. But, no going back now, I also have no regrets...
A mom got busted for handling her child too roughly in a Home Depot parking lot... the action was captured on a HD surveillance camera (one of many that watches the parking lot). It is likely that your actions are on tape.

And... although you wisely removed the picture of your license plate that you foolishly put on another thread, about a thousand+ people looked at that thread and a many took down your number. And, that might mean "your number is up."

Well... don't worry yourself too much over this. Maybe if nothing happens in the next few weeks you will have escaped. But then again...

Sleep tight.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:41 PM
CMT111

Originally Posted by Krux
Its okay a few months from now he will be making a thread with the title "z vandals wtf?!"

I believe in eye for an eye but it doesn't apply to everything in life, and you seem to think it does.

No one here has even said you where at fault everyone is disgusted at your moral fiber and how pathetic you are.

What if the "dude" who owned the truck wasn't a dude? what if it was an elderly lady or something? You have no beef with maybe stranding some old lady? The thing is you put zero thought into what you did, you just did it and you don't even care that you did it. They say hind sight is 20/20 but yours still seems to be all jacked up.
+1

But maybe "if" it was construction workers and they find him they can take out their Smith & Wesson knives and put several good slashes in his intestines. This can lead to a new thread "Douche Bag "Z" driver attacked". By the way for the OP, I live by the motto "If you accidentally do me harm - that's what insurance is for... but if your purposely trying to harm me or my property then I have the right to protect it". Is that cut worth your life?
Old 08-25-2007, 07:01 PM
Voboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 08-25-2007, 08:47 PM
skylin3R33

I agree the justice system in the United States is a pathetic joke. Had you waited for that fcktard and got his insurance or filed a police report he would have had access to your home address. The justice system favors criminals in the US, that's why the country is as fcked up as it is.

Luckily there were no cameras =]

So sure, im working here and get my car hit... let me wait and ask him to pay me fkc that.. And im not going through insurance for a bumper.. and im gonna call the cops and be like "a car bumped into my @ a parking spot" sure, they wouldve came right over, especially in hollywood.

And who the F parks there truck well over the line by 2 feet. Hes the dumbass, sorry for all you pu$$ies who wouldnt have done ****
Old 08-25-2007, 09:12 PM
Zmazing03

wow.

You are totally awesome man! You made the right choice!!

/sarcasm off
Old 08-25-2007, 09:38 PM
ZlleH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, like it would take a genius cop to go to his profile and look at all the posts he started that had the word (pics) in it.

Originally Posted by CaliTouring
and you had to be the a$$hole that put a direct link into the thread. great work sherlock
Old 08-25-2007, 11:34 PM
Z_Driver
Master

Originally Posted by TUNER350
lowes has cams. so i dont see why creepo depot wouldnt have then...and never judge a persons wealth by their car fyi ...but anyways what if that dude was inside looking for your **** or was hoping to get his stuff right quick and get abck outside and exchange ins. but you were outside taking the high school student situation out on his car, very immature dude i hope and pray for his sake he can afford now OUT OF POCKET a new tire, its s shame really, grow up and think about your actions for more than 5 seconds...we have insurance for a reason btw
Not to mention - The truck owner might have taken the Z's license plate down to report it or have the customer paged. In this case, most likely not. This might simply be just a heavy truck with some old dude like my step-dad that tapped it and thought it was the parking curb. Old people drive too....and sometimes it's really sad.

Even he says ..... "I don't think I'll be able to drive much longer." Over 80. When he realizes he hit something he always pays. Thank God his problem has only been in parking. He has 0 points on his record and DMV has no grounds to take away his license. On the road he seems all there. The problem is he doesn't always know when he hits something or at least that is what the family sees. Old folks just don't notice some stuff as they get old. It's like a five year old that messes up a toy and walks away. When you ask them why they did it they don't even realized they broke it sometimes.

It's a drag to get old ....

Last edited by Z_Driver; 08-25-2007 at 11:46 PM.
Old 08-26-2007, 05:42 AM
banshee

This isn't really and eye for an eye. It's more like an eye for blindness. Your one tire for all of the other persons? Sounds a little pompass to me.
Old 08-26-2007, 08:15 AM
whoa guy

this thread is getting rather tiresome.....
Old 08-26-2007, 07:19 PM
Z_Driver
Master

Old 08-27-2007, 03:33 AM
SpeedRcr

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So im reversing out of my parking spot @ home depot and notice the truck in front of me is parked a lil to close. I get out my car and see a huge a$$ dent and scratch on my front bumper, and my grill was snapped off. Guy never comes back and i dont wanna deal with insurance so i pop out my winchester and gave his 295's a nice ol slash.....

Luckily, i popped out the dent but its still scratched all over....
total bs with no pics, and be proud you are a hooligan...if that was my truck i'd beat your candy as$ twice and smack your mom for having such a dumb as$ offspring, hope someone comes and burns your car for being a tard

Quick Reply: Truck parked on top of me.