Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

too many z

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Zmazing03

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha. What a perfect example of n00b on n00b violence. Come on, make it good first impression, otherwise it will stick with you!
Old 09-02-2007, 09:39 PM
zpak

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by myladyz33
yup my mom did buy it for me thank god i dont have to work my *** off like a slave just to have a decent car cuz thats all it is nothing special im a student with a full ride to any school of my dreams with a scholarship from my moms bank account thank god i have never worked and wont need 2 untill i get my doctorate but sure let me complain that i have an amazing life
Umm...ya gotta get IN first, though...ya think?
Old 09-02-2007, 09:39 PM
zpak

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by webby350z
my father bought my 06 Z and i am going to a great pac 10 school because he is able to pay for it (plus i got a scholarship) but u don't see me bragging about how lucky i am. im glad ur mom is successful and u are able to go to whatever school and have a Z, but no need to act like a cocky bastard.
Yay, Pac10! Which school do you go to?
Old 09-02-2007, 09:42 PM
calin
Banned

Originally Posted by LeMans 05
Wow! Glad I don't know you. Between this and your previous comment, you sound like a spoiled pile of ****. God forbid I'm out there working for a car payment like most people. My parents didn't buy me a flashy car. Instead, they taught me about values, ethics, and the rewards of hard work. You, on the other hand, are a close-minded societal leech. Please go away now. Your parents have done a poor job raising you. There really should be some sort of punishment for people who bring spoiled kids like this into the world.
+11111
Old 09-02-2007, 09:42 PM
infamous350

yeh just some spoiled rich kid lol i pay for me z in my name and own apt and im 21 your the loser hahah
Old 09-02-2007, 09:44 PM
pinoiZ

damn brats!
Old 09-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Zmazing03

yup my mom did buy it for me thank god i dont have to work my *** off like a slave just to have a decent car cuz thats all it is nothing special im a student with a full ride to any school of my dreams with a scholarship from my moms bank account thank god i have never worked and wont need 2 untill i get my doctorate but sure let me complain that i have an amazing life
Thus guy right here, is the kind of guy that give us younger people a bad name (I am 24, so out of college but still considered young by most on my350). Keep you damn mouth shut. I don't hate you because you are fortunate. The people that hate you are the ones that you like to rub it in their face how "good" you are and how they could never be as cool as you. STFU and appreciate your Z, and those who worked hard to get theirs. For some people, this car was a dream and they saved for YEARS to get one. You coming in here prancing around that mom and dad bought it for you makes you look bad and the rest of the younger crowd.

I bet your the guy that jacks up insurance rates.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:02 PM
whitecel

Originally Posted by Zmazing03
Thus guy right here, is the kind of guy that give us younger people a bad name (I am 24, so out of college but still considered young by most on my350). Keep you damn mouth shut. I don't hate you because you are fortunate. The people that hate you are the ones that you like to rub it in their face how "good" you are and how they could never be as cool as you. STFU and appreciate your Z, and those who worked hard to get theirs. For some people, this car was a dream and they saved for YEARS to get one. You coming in here prancing around that mom and dad bought it for you makes you look bad and the rest of the younger crowd.

I bet your the guy that jacks up insurance rates.
I'm 24 and out of college too. I actually work to pay for my car. No parents help. That dude will one day get the crap kicked out of him for being so spoiled
Old 09-02-2007, 10:07 PM
Zmazing03

In high school my dad gave me his old car and paid for insurance (so long as I didn't get an accident, ticket, etc.). I did pay for gas.

The difference between me and him was that I appreciated it. He cleary takes it for granted that his parents bought him a very nice car. I didn't sit here and rub it in someones face that my car was, for the most part, free, where as they may have had to work quite hard to pay for their car. Most people don't mind if you are fortunate, but they mind when you flaunt it and try to make others look bad.

One day, he will figure it out. When mom and dad stop spoon feeding him (if ever), reality will set in.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by whitecel
I'm 24 and out of college too. I actually work to pay for my car. No parents help. That dude will one day get the crap kicked out of him for being so spoiled
+1 but nothing wrong about being spoiled but being spoiled and a douche is a no no.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:15 PM
Ruthless18x

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Nexx
+1 but nothing wrong about being spoiled but being spoiled and a douche is a no no.

hahahaha
Old 09-03-2007, 09:13 AM
sofa king
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nexx
lawl! sig worthy.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:32 AM
Mrsparkle80

if u cant afford to pay it cash dont buy the car
According to what you are saying in this thread, YOU can't afford to pay for ****. Your parents' money is not your money and you should kiss their *** every day for allowing you to have nice things.

Originally Posted by Zmazing03
In high school my dad gave me his old car and paid for insurance (so long as I didn't get an accident, ticket, etc.). I did pay for gas.
I was pumped when my parents decided to get another car while I was in high school because I could drive a Mazda Protege! I told myself I wouldn't get a nice car for many years. I wanted to appreciate a new car because it was something I earned, not something that was handed to me.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:43 PM
Cozmo

ok sorry i am cocky but it just upset me cuz people are quick 2 say oh mommy and daddy this but put in that position i wanna meet sum1 who would say no mom i much rather would work like crazy just to make payments on some pos car, dont u agree? theres no need to hate on people just cuz their fortunate

Nick Hogan was handed a Supra. and now......

hopefully you'll learn the hard way too
Old 09-03-2007, 01:06 PM
Nalizan

Originally Posted by skn5002
Doctorate? Judging from your grammar skills, I'll be surprised if you even graduate from the community college you are going to. I'm guessing your parents also financed that crack you've been smoking. Mama's ****** boy...
so true !

Old 09-03-2007, 01:43 PM
luvZcar

ok sorry i am cocky but it just upset me cuz people are quick 2 say oh mommy and daddy this but put in that position i wanna meet sum1 who would say no mom i much rather would work like crazy just to make payments on some pos car, dont u agree? theres no need to hate on people just cuz their fortunate
I wonder if mommy and daddy worked and slaved their *** off just to give a cocky little SH&T a free ride as you call it,I'm sorry, I was not even going to say anything but you just met that person who enjoys working hard for what he's got, I sure would not milk mommy and daddy for such a car not saying I would not let them help but I would feel like less of a man not working for it myself!!! just me though, bro
and its not your fortune your spending, make your own way in the world,you will enjoy it more, working builds personality

Last edited by luvZcar; 09-03-2007 at 01:47 PM.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:13 PM
webby350z

Originally Posted by zpak
Yay, Pac10! Which school do you go to?
i go to oregon state university. GO BEAVS!
Old 09-03-2007, 06:23 PM
BornSlippyZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by UT Steve
Based on this logic the Mustang must be a real dog. They are a lot more of than on used car lots than the Z.
+1
Old 09-03-2007, 06:47 PM
JunkStory

ban
Old 09-03-2007, 06:59 PM
roxtarinc
Banned

i think myladyz33 and joey carrera should meet up.
im sure they'd get along.