Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

too many z

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Rebellious350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default too many z

If the 350z is so amazing and so many love it,why there are so many used for sale on autotrader,i cant even choose which one to get

Last edited by Rebellious350z; 09-02-2007 at 04:58 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 04:59 PM
Rifleman007

I am new here but what a stupid question. haha.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:00 PM
VN_350z
Banned

Originally Posted by Rifleman007
I am new here but what a stupid question. haha.
LOL....people are weird
Old 09-02-2007, 05:15 PM
UT Steve

Based on this logic the Mustang must be a real dog. They are a lot more of than on used car lots than the Z.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:29 PM
myladyz33

just like with any car people get tired, bored, maybe need space or start a family i honestly hate the fact u can get 1 so cheap now and theres new members on here like every 5 mins. it stinks 2 know some loser is making high *** payments on an 03 z when he cant even afford to buy the car, im 20 and i got my 06 brand new paid in full if u cant afford to pay it cash dont buy the car
Old 09-02-2007, 06:01 PM
350zphien

you can tell that guy is 20years old acts like it... and me and everyone on here can tell his mommy or daddy bought the car so,save it with the lame comments the reason for so many used ones..people lease them and have to return them most leases are 36-48 months so there is going to be alot of 03-05 on the used car market place....another reason is the car is not that pratical my Z is my second car... some people just need the extra space or the car just doesnt fit the needs....plus buying a used 03 for 14,000 with 50k is paying half of what the car is new the extra $250 a month you would save or the $15,000 cash you would save if paying cash like the 20 year old baller LOL!! can be used would turn into big money if invested over a few years....so buy a used one you can take it to a dealer and have it thuroughly inspected for $150 thats what i did an i am glad i saved the money versus buying a new one....
Old 09-02-2007, 06:10 PM
Sea Bass

Originally Posted by Rebellious350z
If the 350z is so amazing and so many love it,why there are so many used for sale on autotrader,i cant even choose which one to get

Oh, you're being serious??!
Old 09-02-2007, 06:11 PM
myladyz33

yup my mom did buy it for me thank god i dont have to work my *** off like a slave just to have a decent car cuz thats all it is nothing special im a student with a full ride to any school of my dreams with a scholarship from my moms bank account thank god i have never worked and wont need 2 untill i get my doctorate but sure let me complain that i have an amazing life
Old 09-02-2007, 06:18 PM
webby350z

Originally Posted by myladyz33
yup my mom did buy it for me thank god i dont have to work my *** off like a slave just to have a decent car cuz thats all it is nothing special im a student with a full ride to any school of my dreams with a scholarship from my moms bank account thank god i have never worked and wont need 2 untill i get my doctorate but sure let me complain that i have an amazing life
my father bought my 06 Z and i am going to a great pac 10 school because he is able to pay for it (plus i got a scholarship) but u don't see me bragging about how lucky i am. im glad ur mom is successful and u are able to go to whatever school and have a Z, but no need to act like a cocky bastard.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:22 PM
myladyz33

Originally Posted by webby350z
my father bought my 06 Z and i am going to a great pac 10 school because he is able to pay for it (plus i got a scholarship) but u don't see me bragging about how lucky i am. im glad ur mom is successful and u are able to go to whatever school and have a Z, but no need to act like a cocky bastard.
ok sorry i am cocky but it just upset me cuz people are quick 2 say oh mommy and daddy this but put in that position i wanna meet sum1 who would say no mom i much rather would work like crazy just to make payments on some pos car, dont u agree? theres no need to hate on people just cuz their fortunate
Old 09-02-2007, 06:26 PM
blazed54

Originally Posted by Rebellious350z
Because so many people are impulsive buyers who want cool and hip things but eventually realize that they can't afford it, or it is so impractical that they must sell it after realizing that for most people function>form (in the end).
The good news for you is that with so many people selling their Z's you will literally have people dropping prices left and right for you hoping to sell their cars. haha happy hunting
Old 09-02-2007, 06:27 PM
webby350z

ok sorry i am cocky but it just upset me cuz people are quick 2 say oh mommy and daddy this but put in that position i wanna meet sum1 who would say no mom i much rather would work like crazy just to make payments on some pos car, dont u agree? theres no need to hate on people just cuz their fortunate
yea it sucks that people are that way, but they are. i understand how u get sick of it because i know how u feel. acting all cocky is the worst thing to do tho. i know i am lucky and don't brag or anything about it. i have respect for the people who have worked very hard to get their Z. i know when out of college, i will have to work just as hard. i just feel that u should realize how lucky u are and not care about others' envy of ur luck.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:29 PM
white07z

for real man, some of us work hard n got our cars on our own name n credit doesn't make it less n if we want to get one we can, if ur a spoiled brat good for you but don't be a dick n bashed other people for not being spoiled cause I'm doing well off too but had to do it on my own n work hard for it n thats cool.
Old 09-02-2007, 06:36 PM
roxtarinc
Banned

just like with any car people get tired, bored, maybe need space or start a family i honestly hate the fact u can get 1 so cheap now and theres new members on here like every 5 mins. it stinks 2 know some loser is making high *** payments on an 03 z when he cant even afford to buy the car, im 20 and i got my 06 brand new paid in full if u cant afford to pay it cash dont buy the car
by that logic most people wouldnt own cars seeing as how almost everyone i know is financing the cars they currently drive.

maybe you should open your eyes and realize that not all of us have the privileges to have our parents buy us nice cars (yes i know the z isnt a ferrari)

im 17 and work for my payments.

<- is proud to be a "loser" working for payments on his own car.
Old 09-02-2007, 08:57 PM
RichinAz

It's not how much you make but how much you get to keep. And anything earned is more enjoyable than something that is given. Because you have invested in it both time or money. And I think you would be surprised at how many people pay cash for their cars on here. And I would never give my kid a new Z for school she got a 4 door boat with low miles and cheap insurance. Plus she works part time to have spending money and she attends a private school and just maybe she will have a little money sense when she graduates.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:12 PM
skn5002

Thumbs down

Doctorate? Judging from your grammar skills, I'll be surprised if you even graduate from the community college you are going to. I'm guessing your parents also financed that crack you've been smoking. Mama's ****** boy...
Old 09-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Fairly Z

I can't believe this thread is actually taking off... :\
Old 09-02-2007, 09:18 PM
calin
Banned

kid, you're stupid
Old 09-02-2007, 09:18 PM
LeMans 05

Wow! Glad I don't know you. Between this and your previous comment, you sound like a spoiled pile of ****. God forbid I'm out there working for a car payment like most people. My parents didn't buy me a flashy car. Instead, they taught me about values, ethics, and the rewards of hard work. You, on the other hand, are a close-minded societal leech. Please go away now. Your parents have done a poor job raising you. There really should be some sort of punishment for people who bring spoiled kids like this into the world.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:26 PM
KManZ
Banned

You kids are idiots. Good luck in the real world.