Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

too many z

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 04:55 PM
Grey Ghost

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

....because a majority of them are 03's where most of the problems came from and its was too overwhelming for them.....

all i've seen are 03's and 04's within a 150 mile radius of me and most are silver or white. i've asked about 3 of them and all of them "said" they supposedly had all the quirks, kinks, and TSB's sorted out.. doubtful.... after 1 years they are still there of moved to another affiliated lot
Old 09-04-2007, 05:20 PM
JM1521

Originally Posted by myladyz33
yup my mom did buy it for me thank god i dont have to work my *** off like a slave just to have a decent car cuz thats all it is nothing special im a student with a full ride to any school of my dreams with a scholarship from my moms bank account thank god i have never worked and wont need 2 untill i get my doctorate but sure let me complain that i have an amazing life
Good luck getting a doctorate with that kind of grammar. You can get into a community college if you want, but it's going to take a lot more to get into a real school kid. I hope your mommy has enough money to support you for awhile because you aren't going to make it too far with that kind of ignorance and arrogance.

My first post.
Old 09-04-2007, 05:24 PM
webby350z

Originally Posted by JM1521
Good luck getting a doctorate with that kind of grammar. You can get into a community college if you want, but it's going to take a lot more to get into a real school kid. I hope your mommy has enough money to support you for awhile because you aren't going to make it too far with that kind of ignorance and arrogance.

My first post.
congrats on your first post...
Old 09-04-2007, 05:45 PM
Archbishop
Banned

Originally Posted by JM1521

My first post.
+1 on a great first post.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:54 PM
orangeflash

Originally Posted by LeMans 05
Wow! Glad I don't know you. Between this and your previous comment, you sound like a spoiled pile of ****. God forbid I'm out there working for a car payment like most people. My parents didn't buy me a flashy car. Instead, they taught me about values, ethics, and the rewards of hard work. You, on the other hand, are a close-minded societal leech. Please go away now. Your parents have done a poor job raising you. There really should be some sort of punishment for people who bring spoiled kids like this into the world.
+1 its sad to see such a spoiled ***** bragging...