Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Z-Clan "One for All and All for One"

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2002, 05:20 AM
archduke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Z-Clan "One for All and All for One"

I know it may sound hokey but the last seven months has given me a chance to "meet" some great people. Now that we are coming closer to our journey's end, I feel we need to be there like the Three Musketeers. You know, "One for all and all for one".
Sacfremon, Internetabyss, JmanZ, Zisme, yelogto, and the rest of us have been on an Incredible Journey together.
Like all"families" we have our differences of opinion and ways in which to express those differences.
Right now some of the members of the Z-Clan are kind of hurting because they haven't gotten the good news yet.
What ever we can do to help them will surely be appreciated.
So lets keep the good news coming but let's also not leave behind any of the Clan.

Old 08-04-2002, 05:30 AM
InternetABYSS

AMEN brother.......This has been a wild journey.
Now the next 6 weeks will be all high fives on people posting pics of their cars and such.

I look forward to all your pictures. I plan to post mine as soon as I get mine. so please dont hold out on us. I would like to see your ride and your review of your new baby.

I would also want to meet up with the Z folks locally in Dallas.

This is to RXO....I still wanna know your story bud after this is all over. Just a curiosity thing. You seem very interesting and a international guy with wwwwaaaayyyy to much info on this car.

It would be funny it you were the ceo of nissan
Old 08-04-2002, 05:47 AM
Track_350Z

Default The journey is just starting!

This is not the end it's just the beginning! Reports of picking up 350Zs will begin. Then the mods... Nismo, Stillen, stereos, DVDs, video displays, aero kits, performance stats!

I'm gonna break my car in a 2 days (500 mi / day no highway), fill her up with Mobile 1 and slap on my ZEXs NOS kit for 1 run. I'll be the fist to post a 12 sec 1/4 mi time slip!

Just imagine when you pass your fist 350Z on the road... stop... turn around and find out it's someone from my350Z.com. We'll have regional organizations, autocrosses... It's just about to get really good!

See you on the road!
Old 08-04-2002, 07:11 AM
Goober
Charter Member #57

Originally posted by InternetABYSS

I would also want to meet up with the Z folks locally in Dallas.

Hopefully, you won't keep the fact that I am down here in Corpus keep me from meeting up with you guys. You Big D guys always seem to keep on the leading edge of things.
Old 08-05-2002, 01:35 AM
rickski

Question Club Decal?

I know of another car forum (rennlist) that actually distributed a small (not tacky) window decal. It was included with the membership. That way, you could see fellow forum members on the streets. I think it could be a little revenue for JmanZ. Also could be, maybe, cool for us. If this has been discussed, please excuse the duplication. What do you think?
Old 08-05-2002, 08:53 AM
TJZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Club Decal?

Originally posted by rickski
I know of another car forum (rennlist) that actually distributed a small (not tacky) window decal. It was included with the membership. That way, you could see fellow forum members on the streets. I think it could be a little revenue for JmanZ. Also could be, maybe, cool for us. If this has been discussed, please excuse the duplication. What do you think?
I like it a lot. If that were to happen i might actually register.
Old 08-05-2002, 09:19 AM
roberto350z

Z guys and girls ALWAYS get along. Its weird like that. (been to alot of club meetings.)