Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

balls and the Z- READ

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2003, 10:37 AM
chee-z-name

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Right, I understand your "low-hangers," I am saying I don't know of an associated syndrome. Otherwise, I dunno what to tell you...experience any testicular trauma lately?

You should really follow up with a practicing physician. Other then infamy, I don't think you're going to get too much out of this thread (although sounds like every one else is massively appreciating it).
Old 05-23-2003, 11:17 AM
joshjam

It's amazing how helpful and 'supportive' everyone on this board is. I've been a 'low hanger' on this site for many months, I've just never had the '*****' to post anything. After reading everyones replies, I feel like I have a 'gold bond' with you all.

Seriously, what more proof do you need that everyone is here to help...?

Good Luck, hope you feel better!

To everyone else, thanks for the great info!

J

SS Performance
6MT
Old 05-23-2003, 11:42 AM
z-extreme

Hey WREN57 can you do the BRAIN?????
Old 05-23-2003, 12:22 PM
Keven

Default Okay, I'm not laughing ...

Okay, so I lied - I had to chuckle. Maybe we need a medical advice forum here at 350z.com.

I agree, Iris, from a female's perspective, this is a hard one to swallow. I'm an improper noun myself: not many females named Keven in this world.

Come on, y'all ... it took ***** for him to make this post. Not poking fun at you, wren57, if I was I'd aim lower.

Seriously, you need to seek offline medical assistance with this problem (a "more hands on approach"; you get where I'm heading). You can try a host of different things - including some of the suggestions made above, but the fact remains you are having problems that are undiagnosed and should be. Can't fix what you don't know is broken!

My $0.02 ...
Old 05-23-2003, 01:23 PM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: ***** and the Z- READ

My friend Won Hung Lo had the exact same problem. His solution was to wear boxers and loose fitting wool trousers instead of the briefs and tight jeans he was fond of wearing. On really troublesome days, he would adjust himself while seated to allow his ***** to fold out infront of him between his legs and would place a thighmaster between his legs.

This usually worked well and prevented his legs bumping into his ***** while shifting. Unfortunately, he was pulled over one day for speeding and when the cop saw what was between his legs, he was brought into the station for a breath test. After finding poor Hung Lo sobber, the cop cited him for reckless driving.

Determined to resolve his painful ***** but afraid of more tickets, Won decided to ask around for suggestions. Jocks at his highschool told him: "Dude, get a cup!" So won did a search and found a promising site that sold cups.

The cup was fantastic! Won's senstive ***** were secure under a safety dome of relief. But, and oddly enough, a problem developed with his love life. Suddenly, and for reasons that still remain a mystery to him, Hung Lo became a babe magnet. Girls that used to never give him the time of day all of a sudden became very chummy. Needless to say, Won's girlfriend was not impressed. Tracing the sudden animal magnetism to the cup, Won was forced to disgard the cup or risk losing his girl.

Saddend that his joy of driving was once again rudely being interrupted by painful *****, Mr. Hung Lo decided to call an urologist. The doctor said: "The epididymis sits next to the ******** and many men mistakenly think it is a growth. Tumors of the ******** can occur and if you think you have one see a come see me." Won is on his way to the office and will have word in a couple weeks.
Hehe. I have the demeanor of a five year old but just could not seem to close the thread. Actually, I'm sick and at home today, bored out of my mind and I just had to entertain myself at the expense of a few moments of your time.

Okay, I don't have a friend named Won Hung Lo. But, going to the urologist is definitely the thing to do. Say wren57, having the name of a small bird doesn't suit you. I bet Won Hung Lo is available if you're interested in changing your screen name.

Best of luck wren, you made my day a little more bearable.
Old 05-23-2003, 01:32 PM
iris

Default Re: Re: ***** and the Z- READ

Originally posted by hfm
Actually, I'm sick and at home today, bored out of my mind and I just had to entertain myself at the expense of a few moments of your time.
dude, that's some powerful cough medicine you're on

Old 05-23-2003, 01:35 PM
Pooh2002
Charter Member #30

This is the best reason I ever heard of to get the automatic
Old 05-23-2003, 01:59 PM
alex30327

Maybe your ***** are just too damn big?
Old 05-23-2003, 02:42 PM
ZpikeZ

Default Re: ***** and the Z- READ

Originally posted by wren57
***OK, for those of you who have a weak stomach, small mind, or otherwise have the demeanor of a five year old, please close this thread. If you can maturely discuss the human anatomy, please continue!***

For the past several days my ***** have hurt, really badly, and especially bad while driving the Z and right after. I have a couple of possible ideas why this is. First and foremost, I have what most people refer to as "low-hangers", so Im thinking the crotch rest in the seats is restricting them, causing them pain. I also thing that when pushing the clutch all the way down, my legs are really close together, again limiting crotch room. Has anyone else experienced this problem and does anyone know why it may be happening or how I can fix it? And please nobody says its because I must go "***** to the wall" fast . I can just see that lame reply coming to hijack the thread. Seriously, anybody help? Thanks.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who experienced this!! About a month ago I injured my "left ball", or ********, getting out of my Z. I honestly thought I would need surgery cause the pain did not go away for almost a week. And, not to gross anybody out, it was turning purple! No joke!! I believe this happened because the of the side bolsters ... it was kind of warm outside, i was wearing shorts, and got out of the car ... you can picture what happened. (Yes it got caught.) So anyways, I feel for you bro. You aren't the only one!!!
Old 05-23-2003, 02:48 PM
mcclaskz

Maybe you sat in gum (similar to hanging brain).
Old 05-23-2003, 02:50 PM
iris

Default Re: Re: ***** and the Z- READ

OH MY GOD, THE LAUGHTER DOES NOT STOP!!!! I'm sorry about laughing, you guyz, i would not be laughing if it were truly a serious medical condition or illness (which I hope it isn't, wren57).

more awesome quotes:
Originally posted by ZpikeZ
I injured my "left ball", or ********, getting out of my Z.

it was turning purple! No joke!! I believe this happened because the of the side bolsters ...
ZPike, it sounds like it got better, right? Hope it did.
Old 05-23-2003, 03:06 PM
ZpikeZ

Yes it did get better (thank god). I would have been really embarassed if i went to my doctor ...

It's kind of a "touchy" subject.

Now I get out of my Z real carefully on warm days when I wear shorts.
Old 05-23-2003, 03:11 PM
MannishBoy
350Z-holic

Maybe you've got Varicocoele.
Old 05-23-2003, 07:57 PM
ezee

Sounds like you need to take it to the dealer, have your ball joints checked...
Old 05-23-2003, 08:15 PM
CaneZMD

Going to the dealer is a good idea!!

Get that wallet out, though, I'm sure the 3yr/36,000 mile bumper to bumper is long expired, and I doubt that the drivetrain is covered anymore either.
Old 05-24-2003, 06:28 AM
spextar

is this guy joking?
Old 05-24-2003, 07:01 AM
ZpikeZ

This is no joke! Just an unfortunate and random incident that occured ... I wasn't gonna start a thread on this subject, but when someone else did, i thought i'd reply with my painful (and painfully funny) adventure as well.
Old 05-24-2003, 08:04 AM
SizongZ

This is the funniest thread ever.... and I do have to go with everyone else and say to go get yourself checked out.
Or try a good girly mag.....
other than that....... hope you feel better bro
Old 05-24-2003, 08:38 AM
jinxxycat

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OMG I can't believe i just read this whole thread--sure am glad girls don't have to worry about "z-*****" LMAO
Old 05-24-2003, 08:41 AM
TereP

Originally posted by iris
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! This is one of the funniest threads ever from a chick's perspective!

Best quotes
LOL... Iris, I gotta agree with you!

Normally, I'd pass a thread like this by, but my curiosity got the best of me...

Hmmm... Maybe Nissan should add a warning to the one on the sunvisor -- "Males drive this vehicle at your own risk."

Quick Reply: balls and the Z- READ