2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

16-year-old kills moped rider & dumps Z in the lake

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 01:27 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by marhot
LOL, when I was 18 I was the best driver that ever walked the earth.

By the time I turned 50, I realized I was still driving by the grace of God.

I hope you make to 50, grasshopper.

Originally Posted by marhot
I don't think there is enough bandwidth to handle a thread that long.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:37 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by TerraNova3
I pitty the fool, I am 16 and have had my Z for 6 months. Not one ticket, not one scratch.
Next month's thread:
Originally Posted by TerraNova3
OMG, I wrecked my Z!!
Old 10-15-2007, 06:41 AM
VO...
Administrator

Ninja Edit

Last edited by VO...; 10-15-2007 at 06:43 AM.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:41 AM
VO...
Administrator

Originally Posted by Fairly Z
Ahah, my dad bought my iPod for Christmas. At the same time, I bought him a gift certificate - I'm not the type of guy to take something from the guy that does everything for me, and not give anything back. The red asterisk of shame? Okay, well, as much as I'd like to continue checking in and be questioned by a forum troll about how I spend my money, I don't think it's worth it. Trust me, I've been questioned by people like you numerous times before in my short lifetime, and if you want me to be frank with you, your opinion means as much to me as the three week old leftover Wendys cheeseburger in the dumpster out back. So, I hope you'll have a wonderful day.
Post pics of sister or GF and I may ask Haresvlg to spare your soul....
Old 10-15-2007, 12:56 PM
frenzy757

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

call him spoiled or w/e but to most people rich or not killing someone will have lasting effects. I wouldnt go and say he doesnt feel anything or feel bad. He SHOULD get punished dont get me wrong, but to say he doesnt care is not really fair. As for driving age, it depends on state, in VA its 16 3 months. They realyl should make it harder to get a license at a young age or raise it, and this is comming from a 20 year old. I get challenged to street races all the time by people 20-30 too, it sux cause they always go swerving around while im just trying to stay away from them since im not getting caught racing.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:48 PM
TerraNova3

Originally Posted by frenzy757
call him spoiled or w/e but to most people rich or not killing someone will have lasting effects. I wouldnt go and say he doesnt feel anything or feel bad. He SHOULD get punished dont get me wrong, but to say he doesnt care is not really fair. As for driving age, it depends on state, in VA its 16 3 months. They realyl should make it harder to get a license at a young age or raise it, and this is comming from a 20 year old. I get challenged to street races all the time by people 20-30 too, it sux cause they always go swerving around while im just trying to stay away from them since im not getting caught racing.
Maybe it's just the area you drive in, never happens to me.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:24 PM
Diesel350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Holy smokes I live right down the street from where this happened.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:41 PM
HDPDZO6

Originally Posted by Diesel350
Holy smokes I live right down the street from where this happened.
News must travel slow in your neighborhood then....
Old 11-17-2007, 12:32 PM
remingtonbox

Originally Posted by Datapimp
+1 ^

My first car was an old a$$ Celica. I remember having to put $0.17 of gas in it one time to get home. Gas station guy just laughed at me and gave me a quarter. I was like SWEEEET!!! Yes times have changed my brother.
I'm 20 and I just did that the other day...it sucks not to have things handed top you, but i guarantee that when you learn the value of the dollar and the value of the thing that you have...you care about your thing and dont get silly with them. Just my $.02
Old 11-17-2007, 03:18 PM
SiNzz

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I gotta say, I love your sig, remingtonbox I also like celicas haha.
Old 11-17-2007, 05:09 PM
Zyclone Z

Wow... Taking his Dad's Car and crashing it into someone...

All I can do is Sigh...
Old 11-17-2007, 06:15 PM
skylin3R33

Originally Posted by Paul350Z
His parents are likely to be sued in civil court. Sucks to be them.

The little rich b!tch won't care that he killed the kid. Hopefully the dead boy has an older brother or a father with anger issues and gets some street justice. If you run over one of mine don't worry about fixing your car or the civil law suit ... worry about me.

The law doesn't extract justice anymore so sometimes men with honor and courage have to take matters into their own hands.

Exactly the justice system in the United States has become a complete joke. No accountability and no punishment anymore.
Old 11-17-2007, 06:16 PM
hoss4131

how in the hell is this thread still alive...
Old 11-17-2007, 08:01 PM
ZKansasZ

Originally Posted by reptile718
16 year olds can drive by themselves or was there someone with him??? I don't see why they don't raise the minimum driving age to 18. Damn spoiled little rich kids really **** me off!
totally agree!!! And they always go around talking all mighty about how great their cars are. Wait, should I say their bought-by-parent cars?
Old 11-17-2007, 10:22 PM
boostinger

Originally Posted by Motormouth
that might be the gayest picture ever (note: I checked to make sure it wasn't familly of the dead kid, and it wasn't the retard driver)

I was not aware you can get a license at 16. wow. bad idea for most people.

actually, most people shouldn't even have a license at 21.
you really think 21 i mean 18 would be hell also i have been driving to school by my self since i was 14 it would be horrible if you had to be 21 wow but to legaly drive a snowmobile you have to take a class or be 18
Old 11-21-2007, 05:12 PM
robertsowka

i dont see why everyone thinks that if a teen has a z they are spoiled rich kids... i bought my own z with my own money... every once in awhile a young kid will get a z and get in trouble with it and EVERYONE assumes its EVERY kid who owns a z drives like sh*t and is spoiled... i feel bad for everyone involved mainly the person who was killed...
Old 11-21-2007, 11:09 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by robertsowka
i dont see why everyone thinks that if a teen has a z they are spoiled rich kids... i bought my own z with my own money...

You bought your Z with your own money? Well... let old Hraes retort. Sure you spend every sorry penny you earn on your car payment and your rightfully insane insurance payment (because you stupid *** brainless teens get tickets like it's a fuking competition). But that's probably ALL your broke *** pays for. Because you spend every cent you have on your car you will probably opt for ghetto *** "mods" on your Z... like LED lights, neon’s, and the ever popular "unbolt your exhaust 'mod'".

Please, no one cares that you are young and "bought your own Z", because without your stupid parents, you would be driving a POS.

Life was so much more peaceful on the forum... before used Z's fell under the $20,000 range. After than point it was like a ricer buffet, now we all have to deal with you stupid *** kids on the forum... asking for the loudest exhaust and best CAI.

I am Hreasvelg. I am here to keep you in line.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:18 AM
reden

^bam.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:26 AM
kaos1

i care too much for my Z to drive stupidly like that kid... i truly feel terrible for the moped driver..
Old 11-22-2007, 05:05 AM
350Zenophile

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
You bought your Z with your own money? Well... let old Hraes retort. Sure you spend every sorry penny you earn on your car payment and your rightfully insane insurance payment (because you stupid *** brainless teens get tickets like it's a fuking competition). But that's probably ALL your broke *** pays for. Because you spend every cent you have on your car you will probably opt for ghetto *** "mods" on your Z... like LED lights, neon’s, and the ever popular "unbolt your exhaust 'mod'".

Please, no one cares that you are young and "bought your own Z", because without your stupid parents, you would be driving a POS.

Life was so much more peaceful on the forum... before used Z's fell under the $20,000 range. After than point it was like a ricer buffet, now we all have to deal with you stupid *** kids on the forum... asking for the loudest exhaust and best CAI.

I am Hreasvelg. I am here to keep you in line.
Today I am thankful for Hreasvelg.

Quick Reply: 16-year-old kills moped rider & dumps Z in the lake