Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 05:18 AM
SirSpeedyZ

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

F****** kids
Old 09-28-2007, 05:21 AM
Black Duck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you read the link on the first page it says the car was his dads. A 16 year old should not have access to this car.

This is one of the readers comments on that link.....

I bet if the scooter driver had killed one of those kids all the parents and kids would be screaming for his head on a platter and the death penalty. There would be a hundred kids all huddled around, crying, making a shrine to their lost friend on the roadside. Since it's just some guy nobody cares. I wonder how many took the day off of school to build a roadside memorial for the guy? I wonder how many are going to have a memorial vigil for him? It's amazing that taking someone's life is not an offense to some people. HE KILLED A MAN!! How is that not jail worthy? Geez.

Last edited by Black Duck; 09-28-2007 at 05:24 AM.
Old 09-28-2007, 05:31 AM
xbreakerx

Originally Posted by VoKaL
Not Only Do They Need To Raise The Driivng Age But They Need To Make The Tests A Hellll Of Alot Harder...

I Remember Passing My Driving Test By Going 40mph And Stoping @ The Stop Sign, And Then Doing A 3 Point Turn......and Bam! I Had My Liscene..wtf Kina Test Is That?

They Need To Do A British Driivng Test...that $hit Has Like A 34% Passing Rate.....all Kindas Of Reserve Manuevers, Parking, And Various Road Situations Are Tested In A 40mintue Test...
agree 100%
Old 09-28-2007, 06:00 AM
hardrock905

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Teens make up the vast majority of stupid people.
No doubt. That isn't just opinion, it's factual. Hence higher insurance rates for teens.
Old 09-28-2007, 06:00 AM
lightforce18

WTF is wrong with parents now a days a 16 year old doesnt deserve a 350z. Let alone any sports car. MY 16 year old will be driving a 4 door PIECE OF ****.
Old 09-28-2007, 06:31 AM
Ryco

All I know is that if I had my 350z at any of my teenage years I would have killed myself, I'm honestly not joking. Hell I used to be a maniac in my moms 95 acura so I couldnt imagine the damage I would have done with a more powerful "weapon"
Old 09-28-2007, 06:33 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by iceagetlc
You seem to have a grudge. On the registry for ****in a teen or something? Mad the ***** ratted you out?
Where the hell did that come from?

Your post makes you look like a teen. Let me guess, you got the Z when you were a teen and got butt hurt over the comment? Or are you the kid who sells shoes that I made fun of a few months ago?
Old 09-28-2007, 07:17 AM
Z33_kid

Originally Posted by 2TH PWR
Hey I'm 16 and I just bought a 350Z with my own money! LOL! Gonna go race some twisties now K, BRB!

K I totally just killed a guy on a moped! LOL. HA I'm 16 and I will get away with it! And dad says he isn't mad. NOW I buy a GTR with my own MONEY! YAY!

WOOOOOW. Thanks for the insight Jordan Lampley. "Johhny and Trevor are really good kids, I feel really bad for JOHNNY, I don't know how he can get through that as a teenager" HEY MORON, What about the dude he just killed and his family?

I'm so pissed.
dude i doubt it u can get enough cash at 16 to get a Z... ur mean mommy n daddies money i can say i got my ride by my self im 18 been working since iwas 15
Old 09-28-2007, 07:19 AM
ZuperVinn

thats ****ed up man. I bet he recently saw the movie tokyo drift... i wished my parents brought me a Z when i was 16. Im 18 now and I deserve every part of my Z. I brought it with my own money.

im sooo jealous of fat rich kid =X i only had the chance to read the first page of the post. Any 1 know if he's on the board or not?
Old 09-28-2007, 07:41 AM
nismo350Zruss

ur a piece of ****
Old 09-28-2007, 07:55 AM
kmg3773

im not going to lie.. i feel lucky b/c i was 19 when i got my Z.. but i have a cousin that lives in tampa and he turned 16 like two weeks ago, and my aunt bought him a 350z... crazy... sometimes i wish i was rich like that.. I thought this was him at first, but he doesnt have a roadster just a black 06Z.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:07 AM
Fletch69z

Wow, it amazes me how many people drive stupidly on city streets.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:32 AM
usmanasif

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 10sec_CRX
I never said i road race.. I said i STREET race!
If I were a mod, I would ban you just for this beautiful line.

Now your posts make sense to me...
Old 09-28-2007, 08:38 AM
hoss4131

im sorry, but those of you that are saying that they need to raise the driving age are thinking about it completely backwards... its not a matter of how old you are, its a matter of experience behind the wheel, and the education about what they are doing...

you can raise the age to 18, but all you are going to do is decrease the number of 16 year olds dying in car crashes, and increase the number of 18 year olds dying in car crashes.

think about it, as you get older they dont discount your insurance because you are older... they do so because you are more experienced on the road ways.

if you want to find a real solution, make a mandatory drivers ed class both in the class room and in a car, a mandatory probationary period, and a mandatory in car safety driving program to teach what to do in worst case scenarios, and possibly make restrictions for cars driven by younger drivers. raising the legal driving age is not a solution, it is merely pointing blame at a group of people rather than focusing on the problem...
Old 09-28-2007, 08:59 AM
infamous350

no 16 year old bought his car on his own. Saving ur money your parents give you dont count lol. And to save that money u had to be working from liek 12 years old lol. They mean i saved all the money mommy and daddy gave me and bought the 350z. **** i moved out of my house whne i was 16 lol. I didnt get my z till i was 20 though.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:04 AM
hardrock905

Originally Posted by hoss4131
im sorry, but those of you that are saying that they need to raise the driving age are thinking about it completely backwards... its not a matter of how old you are, its a matter of experience behind the wheel, and the education about what they are doing...

you can raise the age to 18, but all you are going to do is decrease the number of 16 year olds dying in car crashes, and increase the number of 18 year olds dying in car crashes.

think about it, as you get older they dont discount your insurance because you are older... they do so because you are more experienced on the road ways.

if you want to find a real solution, make a mandatory drivers ed class both in the class room and in a car, a mandatory probationary period, and a mandatory in car safety driving program to teach what to do in worst case scenarios, and possibly make restrictions for cars driven by younger drivers. raising the legal driving age is not a solution, it is merely pointing blame at a group of people rather than focusing on the problem...
The whole point of raising the driving age is due to a lack of maturity in young drivers. No matter how much experience one has, a lack of maturity easily overrides experience, sometimes with deadly consequences.
Insurance rates aren't lowered due solely to getting older and having more experience, it has to do with the fact that older drivers are involved in far less accidents than younger drivers.
Old 09-28-2007, 09:48 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Z33_kid
dude i doubt it u can get enough cash at 16 to get a Z... ur mean mommy n daddies money i can say i got my ride by my self* im 18 been working since iwas 15

Originally Posted by ZuperVinn
thats ****ed up man. I bet he recently saw the movie tokyo drift... i wished my parents brought me a Z when i was 16. Im 18 now and I deserve every part of my Z. I brought* it with my own money.

im sooo jealous of fat rich kid =X i only had the chance to read the first page of the post. Any 1 know if he's on the board or not?
Old 09-28-2007, 10:22 AM
SiNzz

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dear god that is pathetic. RIP to the victim. It's not enough that he kills the guy, but he manages to dump the Z in the lake on top of that? I agree, the tests need to be harder, or they at least need to raise the age limit. I remember the knowledge test I took was ridiculously easy, and then my 2 subsequent road tests were jokes as well. I'm surprised you can drive on your own at 16 though.

I took my tests in Ontario and I had to drive with a parent for 8 months ( a year if you did not take a river training course w/ in car lessons) and then after you got your "g2" you could drive on your own but with limitations for 1 year before applying for the full adult liscense.

16 year old kids should NOT be driving Z's or any sort of sports car for that matter. Hell, when I was 16 I was driving an 86 camry. That was enough for me at that point haha.

Last edited by SiNzz; 09-28-2007 at 10:25 AM.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:50 AM
350Zenophile

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Robert Baughman's photo in this story looked eerily like a mugshot, so I did a quick search. He was arrested in 2004 for driving without a license a few months after being arrested for petit theft. He also has 11 aliases listed for God knows what other crimes. Note, this is only for Hillsborough County:

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/defa...sp/bn=04033354
http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/pub/defa...sp/bn=04010707
Old 09-28-2007, 11:29 AM
ksandhu29

I am 16 and drive like a saint, im not even into racing period. I like my car to be "clean" and "flashy" like a show car. I dont understand why most kids my age treat their cars like "hot wheels." Im guesssing they had a hard time going from: playing needforspeed underground and playing with little hot wheel's and mattel cars TO getting an actual car such as a 350z. hmmmm i wonder what that kid is gonna do? My father bought me my used Z for 18,000 (go ahead and hate me for that, because you of course you would never have gotton one if u had the chance right?) He said he would buy it as long as i agreed to pay the monthly 300 car payment and pay for insurance and gas, and all maintainence + mods. I struggle but I love my car to death so I want my Z to have a long life. I plan on keeping the car for a long long time so when I have too many miles (I drive very conservatively) I will probably just buy an engine and swap motors

Quick Reply: 16-year-old kills moped rider & dumps Z in the lake