Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Beware of Valet Parking

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2003, 02:33 PM
grayfox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, I'd never heard about valet horror stories (though I do feel bad for those folks who work as valets are definitely not respected by these jerks).

I've only ever had beater cars; good to know to be careful with the Z. =)
Old 05-29-2003, 02:44 PM
ChicagoG35c

Default Re: You rich jerks are all alike...

Originally posted by plezercruz
Listen to you thieves, complaining about your poor little richmobiles. Did it ever occur to you that if it wasn't for my valet job, I'd never get to drive a sweet car like a 350Z? Where is the justice in that, that you get to have a cool car YOUR WHOLE LIFE and then you ***** if i should dare go out on a 15 minute joyride. I am ENTITLED to it. You're just trying to rob me of my share of your car.

And do you know how much valets get paid? If it wasn't for the perk of being able to try out some sweet sets of wheels it wouldn't even be worth it. And I'm learning how to drive stick...slowly but surely. Your precious transmission is training me to serve society better.

And so what if we steal a little something or do a little damage...you're rich, what's a few hundred bucks to you. I work for $5 an hour, and my daddy is unemployed. Why should I be responsible for damage i cause. It's your own fault for having an expensive car anyway. If i had damaged my car in the same way it woudn't cost half as much. So you should just pay for my mistakes, because you're rich.

If you rich brats don't valet your cars, we valets will all go on strike. Then there will be chaos at your fancy-schmancy restaurants, and we'll see who gets the last laugh.

This guy is a moron. Doesn't anyone else see that? Unless no one else cares to respond to him. He's the perfect example of why society is going downhill today. Why the hell should this F**ktard (probably with a mullet) be able to damage someone elses car. Not everyone who drives a 350Z is rich. It's his lazy *** fault for having a crappy job, unless he's a stupid teenager. Grow up, dumbass. By the way, I go out of my way to tell people not to valet and they listen. Hah!
Old 05-29-2003, 02:52 PM
iris

Default Re: Re: You rich jerks are all alike...

Originally posted by ChicagoG35c
This guy is a moron. Doesn't anyone else see that? Unless no one else cares to respond to him. He's the perfect example of why society is going downhill today. Why the hell should this F**ktard (probably with a mullet) be able to damage someone elses car. Not everyone who drives a 350Z is rich. It's his lazy *** fault for having a crappy job, unless he's a stupid teenager. Grow up, dumbass. By the way, I go out of my way to tell people not to valet and they listen. Hah!
Was Plezercruz even SERIOUS? That post was so over the top I figured he was being sarcastic. I haven't seen enough of him to know his personality so I just assumed irony.
Old 05-29-2003, 03:32 PM
Jason Bourne

Default Re: Re: You rich jerks are all alike...

Originally posted by ChicagoG35c

Come on, he was joking. I know the internet is a difficult medium to convey humor through but this post definitely seemed like a joke to me. And a pretty funny one I might add.
Old 05-29-2003, 04:40 PM
Old Skooler

I'm pretty sure he's joking there, killer. It was pretty funny to me...
Old 05-29-2003, 04:54 PM
rouxeny

Absolutely do not ever have a valet park your car. I can't imagine a worse thing to do to your Z, short of maybe bringing it to an automatic car wash.

The abuse your car will receive is incredible.
Old 05-29-2003, 09:46 PM
ChicagoG35c

My bad plezercruz. I thought you were serious. I only hate valets so much because they scratched my car up twice before.
Old 05-30-2003, 06:03 AM
WashUJon

Default Re: Re: Re: You rich jerks are all alike...

Originally posted by iris
Was Plezercruz even SERIOUS? That post was so over the top I figured he was being sarcastic. I haven't seen enough of him to know his personality so I just assumed irony.
Pete is actually a very good real-world friend of mine and his sarcastic wit is unparalleled. His whole post was satirical.
Old 05-30-2003, 06:42 AM
plezercruz

Default Don't worry about it ChicagoG35c...

There are people out there that think like my post suggests...and it ticks me off too. I grew up in Europe, where that nonsense is rampant. You just keep telling them commies off, and I'll be happy.

Pete

A mullet!! Now there's a good idea. I think I'll grow myself a mullet! That'll get me all the chicks.

Last edited by plezercruz; 05-30-2003 at 07:01 AM.