Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

How much do you love your 350Z??? Hope this post is o.k.

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 05:52 AM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

screw this. A whole night of working (kinda...)...

I'm going to sleep.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:53 AM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Admins sleep?
Old 11-01-2007, 05:55 AM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Originally Posted by blasian
Admins sleep?
we do when another wakes...
Old 11-01-2007, 05:56 AM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nitrouz
we do when another wakes...
lol well damn, must mean Matt's awake now
Old 11-01-2007, 05:59 AM
unkn0wn ryder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey Nitrouz can i jump on this bet too?? lol.... i wanna make some money off of him too!!! lol!!
Old 11-01-2007, 06:02 AM
AroundMyHorn

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE=modified350z]
Originally Posted by dave079
"Again why not answer the questions on making outrageous claims such as eyelids and stainless grills being functional, dual wings for dual purposes that is so beyond ridiculous, a NOS symbol when you are using a Zex kit and don't realize that NOS is a brand name, lambo doors which make the car heavier yet you claim them to lose weight, heavy *** rims that can be bought anywhere that you claim weight 17/lbs and that you said you got together with Nissan an Foose to design, a "jigsaw" paintjob to hide the fact that you have a bad paintjob, red Hawks "calipers", etc...

Alot of you took stuff out of context. The eyelids no are not functional, the body kit on the front is, the dual air ducts and the huge center duct, which happens to have a grill in it. I already answered the nos ques. The hinges for the lambo are actually lighter and from having to cut and shave to make the kit work. Yes it did drop some weight, how much. Dont know. As far as Nissan and Foose working together. Another taken out of context. Nissan was contacted to get the exact specs of the wheel well and factory ride height, and then Foose was contacted to come up with the largest and widest rim with tire, to fit without using spacers, having them rub, and especially not to affect ride height. And jigsaw is a legitimate paint job. There are many variations of paint schemes and just cause you havent heard of it doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Boy, how long did it take you to come up with that garbage? I can't believe your still going on with this charade. Quit being a poseur and just give it up. Your a loser
Old 11-01-2007, 06:04 AM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,448 Likes on 1,769 Posts

Originally Posted by blasian
I'm scurred too. If I raced his car, I'd be tempted to run it off the run to kill what could be mistaken as Megatron.
LMFAO
Old 11-01-2007, 06:09 AM
mdracer76
Banned

Welcome to page 30! bishes!

While this is not as epic as the Twins saga. this is juicy.

I might be tempted to take him up on his offer.. I dont have Twin turbos.. something tells me I'd still win
Old 11-01-2007, 06:10 AM
marhot

Originally Posted by dave079
Your now quoting the F&F

Also there is no way on this earth that you have the exact setup as that guy and are getting the exact same hp out of it. It just does not happen that way. You sir are a lying tool.
Yeah, this kid is a huge F&F fan, has all the movies, and has them all memorized. He is living in his own little fantasy world, with an 350Z obsession.

You guys shouldn’t make fun of handicapped people.

I just hope he is getting the professional treatment he needs. And I hope they get his medication levels regulated.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:14 AM
bboypuertoroc

Originally Posted by mdracer76
Welcome to page 30! bishes!

While this is not as epic as the Twins saga. this is juicy.

I might be tempted to take him up on his offer.. I dont have Twin turbos.. something tells me I'd still win
Mike, no PS work yet? You're slippin' man!
Old 11-01-2007, 06:15 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by Nitrouz

His "new" BS didn't even survive past 1 page......what a dumbass. What a disgrace to mankind...

(disclaimer: if there are any ladies reading this thread, please don't judge us (men) by our worst specimen. This guy is dumber than a monkey.....wait, this guy is dumber than a blond banana.)

Old 11-01-2007, 06:22 AM
bboypuertoroc

I love how it says he was featured in Import Tuner.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:23 AM
mdracer76
Banned

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
Mike, no PS work yet? You're slippin' man!
No time dude..

Been working on pulling the motor out of my Bugatti, adding a few more Turbos, and some prototype pistons and getting it to fit in my Z.... so I can race Modified
Old 11-01-2007, 06:34 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

I love how it says he was featured in Import Tuner.

this moron probably is talking about this:
http://rides.importtuner.com/

which anybody can upload pictures and he is saying like he is import tuner featured car

Alex the whole escrow thing i think actually give him time (for him to realistically go broke and by trying to buy a tt kit and installing it)... i think its easier if someone here can drive to Kentucky in the next 2 days...
HECK WHY ARE WE HAVING THIS DISCUSSION WE ALL KNOW THIS FU CKER IS LYING!!!

EDIT:

I quited this yesterday morning from hsi website so yah all can see what was there before he started editing it

Originally Posted by modified350z
2004 NISSAN 350Z PERFORMANCE EDITION

This site was created so people can get an up close look at all the different modifications you can do to a sports car and to see the response it would generate. I'm new to the seen and just got my car back with all this stuff done. So learning as I go along.

The outside consist of 3 different Veil Side body kits to insure no one had the same exact style. Dual spoilers, one for drag and the other for looks. We then got together(sponsors)and Foose to come up with a set of rims(20"X 10") that would not adjust factory ride height, but look great. The lambo doors where a great addition and eye turner and added that extra touch. The paint job consist of a Jig Saw pattern. No two panels match exactly and looks wild when in motion or sitting. It consists of 7 slight variations of silverstone paint along with flake and pearl to make this pattern.Each body part used was considered not just for looks but what it would offer as far as air induction, drag, and overall stance of the car.

Under the hood consits of many, many upgrades. We started first by pulling the engine to add Borla Headers, Borla Downpipes, camshaft, forged pistons, and Borla 3" dual exhaust. Next we added titanium skid plates and some rolled bars to protect the engine due to clearance issues. Later down the road we added Dual Greddy Turbos(pushing 18-20 lbs boost,pic,not posted due to sponsor contract) and sent off with the UTECH to get programmed to map out the car perfomance. With upgrading to turbos we had to remove some of the previous installs. So Next we added a 3 stage 6 puck clutch and short throw shifter with the addition of unorthodox pulleys.

That combination along with the gear change allowed for higher RPM's and more engine response. After all that we then decided to add a 2 stage nitrous kit. With nozzels ranging from 100 to a 200 shot spray(and purge system)and the nitrous does have to be reduced due to the turbos. Aftermarket racing 3 core radiator was added with the addition of higher output fans to make sure everything was runnng cool. To make sure, a CO2 intercooler bar was included to instantly drop the engines temperatures greatly. Lastly front and rear sway bars where added so I could adapt my car to any track or condition that it came upon. All this results in 680 horse power and running 6.20's in the 1/8th mile.

The interior is set up for car shows mainly. It has in dash Alpine cd/dvd/mp3/ipod that controls 4 sets of components(12 mids/highs) to give the car 7.1 Dolby Digital surround. Four 7" t.v's, are placed througout the car so you can see from every angle. Custom subwoofer box with chrome 350z emblem house three 10" Diamond Audio Subs, capable of taking 3000 watts. Custom amp rack that houses two amplifiers and one t.v. The subwoofer amp is MA Audio and is stable down to 1/2 ohm and has an unregulated power supply. The MA Audio amp for the highs pushes 1500 watts of crystal clear power to all components. To help power this is a 2000 watt digital Power Acoustic power compacitor(farad cap).

The interior upholstery is a mixture of black leather, grey carbon fiber leather and certain key pieces painted red. The same red color is represented under the hood on all hoses, engine cover, etc. It was used in a Video performed by a duo of rappers Bama Kings, The official car of Door Conversions based in California. Voted and aired on t.v. as one of Kentucky's hottest whips. Also a picture and article was featured in Import Tuner Magazine, submitted photos and voted in NY Times collectible cars(click on link at the bottom), also I am linked with 350Z-accesories.com Two years and alot of time and money later, it has all compiled in what you will see on Kentucky's Hottest Whips, Magazines, Websites, Sponsor sites,or on my personal page. It has been to numerous shows, broke many records, and allowed me to pick up friends and sponsors along the way.

Hope you like the pics, click on the gallery icon at left side of screen, and you will see two pictures. I have four galleries of pictures click on the drop down menu to pick each one, you want and then go back and do the same to view the others. I will continue to add new ones weekly as its always changing. As always I welcome all races!

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 11-01-2007 at 06:40 AM.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:36 AM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Originally Posted by mdracer76
No time dude..

Been working on pulling the motor out of my Bugatti, adding a few more Turbos, and some prototype pistons and getting it to fit in my Z.... so I can race Modified

btw still no PM from this puss.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:42 AM
bboypuertoroc

LMAO... oh, just ****in' LMAO.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:45 AM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

I would really love to see him run 9's on those chrome 20"s. I think the OP is too stupid to know that 20"s have no race compounds available to pull that time off even if he has the power to do so... Unless Nissan teamed up with Hoosier and custom made some slicks for him in 20's (with a 1 inch sidewall mind you) so it does not adjust the ride height........
Old 11-01-2007, 06:47 AM
rhythmnsmoke

Originally Posted by modified350z
WHO YOU THINK TOOK THE PIC MORON. CAN I NOT HAVE WHITE FRIENDS. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WIH WITH PEOPLE.

Let me guess, he had his white (correct spelling by the way), model his hand next to a Nitrous bottle, while you took the picture....
Old 11-01-2007, 06:47 AM
bboypuertoroc

Come on now, you shoulda held off on that. I wanted him to say something retarded like he has some custom made tires for his custom made wheels.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:48 AM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Come on now, you shoulda held off on that. I wanted him to say something retarded like he has some custom made tires for his custom made wheels.
oh I just gave him an idea of what to say next that's all...I kinda feel sorry for his excuses.......

Quick Reply: How much do you love your 350Z??? Hope this post is o.k.