Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

How much do you love your 350Z??? Hope this post is o.k.

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 04:10 PM
marhot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by modified350z
**** you, you trick *** *****. You brought my kid and my lady in it. Bring it to my town and get ****ed up. I can take what ever you got, but leave them out. I tried to play along. Now let play ****ing ghetto..bitches

WTF are you talking about?

I'm going to repeat myself.......... real slow now.......

Nobody

here

has

made

any

threat

against

you.

Either

overtly

nor

veiled.

I don't know what you are doing, nor care how you are getting off by repeatedly coming here and posting idiotic statements.

If, in your little fantasy world, you feel 'threaten' I suggest you leave here.

I just hope you find the professional help you need. And now, I'm going to follow my own advice (see my signature).
Old 11-01-2007, 04:19 PM
cpost

Whoever has his number......flood it across the net..jk maybe.

BUT...how come you come back on here, and talk about everything except the copy of mods? I really do hope your wife+daughter leave you, because you around a child is probably a very bad thing. We don't need more people as dumb as you. BTW YOU'RE WHITE.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:31 PM
VENOMSZ

After reading all this nonsense, I have come to the conclusion that I need a new Z. I don't think that my real Z is good enough anymore. I have never gotten as much attention as this guys fake Z has. Furthermore I doubt that anyone's Z has ever received so much attention, mutiple, and world wide forums are talking about this fake Z. So tomorrow I will go to my nearest stealership and order a brand new 2008 Z. I'm going get a fully loaded base model with leather, navigation, Bose, and all the cool stuff. I want a Base model because it costs less, and weighs less too. Why buy a Touring, when you can get a Base with all the neat stuff, for thousands less?
I am also going to have them add the NISMO kit and spoilers too. I'm going to get the New spoiler, and possibly add the V1 NISMO spoiler, because you just never know what the road will throw at you. I'll get a sunroof for those nice weather days. Brembo's for sure, and some Stillen dual intakes for that HR engine. I have been in very intense negotiations with Rays/Nissan to make me a set of custom NISMO chrome 20's for my ride. Altezza tails, and some Piaa fogs for the front. I'm still considering a factory TT set up, that will make my Z simply unbeatable! I'll post picks as soon as I get the car delivered from Japan. It takes like 9 weeks to get here to the states.
I'm going to have them camouflage the car to look exactly like a Base so that no-one can see what I have in it. I may also Jigsaw the body kit so it looks like my Z's paint is flying off because of the SPEED. Man this car is going to own all Z's especially yours modified350z
Old 11-01-2007, 04:50 PM
rkemp1

Na ****ing cracker. Im black. get it straight. Whoever it is made it like this. Everybody else crack jokes all you want, aint no thing. Now im gonna act like I shoulda from the get go. BLACK
I cant believe I missed this rib busting thread! Now onto the bizness... OP Im a black guy and what you said right there is offensive and actually manages to make you look even more ridiculous than you did when you decided to lie and make that R tard *** website. This doesn't have to be a race thing... leave that out. Take it at face value for what it is... Ur a douchebag, a liar, probably retarded on some level and your getting called on your ****. Just man up and accept the fact that you got caught. Dont bring black or white into it...

Flame On!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 04:51 PM
edi88

wow this is thread is..amazing..I never knew a human being was capable of being such a ****in moron.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:19 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Na ****ing cracker. Im black. get it straight. Whoever it is made it like this. Everybody else crack jokes all you want, aint no thing. Now im gonna act like I shoulda from the get go. BLACK
Way to stereotype yourself. There's ony two ways to act: Normal and like a dumb ***. You're NOT acting Black or White.
You're acting like a fool.

Last edited by dutchboy350Z; 11-01-2007 at 05:27 PM.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:22 PM
myGspot

wow! By all mean do not go and instill the whole stereo type of black people.
this has got to be a set back not only for a Z community but an african american as well.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:36 PM
myGspot

Originally Posted by marhot
WTF are you talking about?

I'm going to repeat myself.......... real slow now.......

Nobody

here

has

made

any

threat

against

you.

Either

overtly

nor

veiled.

I don't know what you are doing, nor care how you are getting off by repeatedly coming here and posting idiotic statements.

If, in your little fantasy world, you feel 'threaten' I suggest you leave here.

I just hope you find the professional help you need. And now, I'm going to follow my own advice (see my signature).
I don't understand why would you go and be this rude to modified350z. If you are going to use such words as
overtly nor veiled.
at least put the meaning in the parenthesis for him to understand what it is you are trying to tell him.

I guess yet another Mr. Bush's policy of

FAILED yet again. He needs edumucation.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:38 PM
rkemp1

Originally Posted by myGspot
wow! By all mean do not go and instill the whole stereo type of black people.
this has got to be a set back not only for a Z community but an african american as well.
Pretty much, he's trying to deflect the attention away from his stupidity to a nonexistent race issue on the forum... the problem is that he is making himself look even more retarded by playing the race card like an ignorant little kid.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:56 PM
Basti

man.. you guys have totally ****ing ripped into the dude. some major ownage in here. but i gotta say whoever is calling his house has crossed the line.

btw hai from skylinesaustralia
Old 11-01-2007, 06:05 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

His myspace says he is single. As far as I know you have to go out of your way to enter your status.

Old 11-01-2007, 06:31 PM
marhot

Originally Posted by Basti
man.. you guys have totally ****ing ripped into the dude. some major ownage in here. but i gotta say whoever is calling his house has crossed the line.

btw hai from skylinesaustralia
Uh, nobody has called him at home.

It’s a common psychological ploy -the ‘straw man’ fallacy. It’s when an individual creates a smokescreen, changing the subject, in order to recast the argument.

We are ‘attacking’ him because of the false representation he is making and we have found out him to be a liar; i.e. he as been ‘pwned’. He cannot deal with it, either on a conscience or sub-conscience level. Rather than face reality, he changes the subject. Not only does he change the subject, but cast himself as a ‘victim’.

Now he accuses us of harassing him and his family. In addition, just for good measure, he has injected race into the mix.

Since we have determined he lied about the car (there is a good chance he doesn’t even own a 350Z). Chances are good he is lying about his ‘family’ and his ‘race’. Consequently, he is lying about being harassed at home.

The only harassment he’s receiving is from his mother complaining about all the time he is spending online.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:54 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by vo7848

Red Hawk Calipers make my pee pee move...
LOL at OP's pic and Vo's emoticon!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 06:55 PM
EricChan
Banned for NON PAYMENT

^^^ hahahah wow, what are the odds!! We were just going over fallacies in English today!! About Logos, Pathos and Ethos etc. Anyway this thread has become way out of hand. Let's move on here and lock the thread!

OP, I suggest you not show up for a long time. A long a$$ time... maybe FOREVER.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:59 PM
diwun67

Unbelievable, the ownage is....just...I'm at a loss for words.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:02 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What started with a simple thread has turned into death threats, posting my stepdaughters picture up, and telling me that I should commit suicide or somebody will do it for me. You can say what you want but to email my personal addy, and call my home phone and threaten me is uncalled for and is now out of hand. You have my wife scared cause of the calls and my children since something is wrong. Stop calling and emailing my house!
And the lies keep going & going & going & ... How much do you love your 350Z??? Hope this post is o.k.-energizer-bunny.jpg
Old 11-01-2007, 07:21 PM
sluggoZ

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by dutchboy350Z
Way to stereotype yourself. There's ony two ways to act: Normal and like a dumb ***. You're NOT acting Black or White.
You're acting like a fool.

Quick Reply: How much do you love your 350Z??? Hope this post is o.k.