Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Z1 Performance INC

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 12:13 PM
nicholasm617

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Z1 Performance
Hey Nick - no sorry, B pillars are sold out now, we'll post when we get more - they just stick on, but unlike other ones out there, they are an absolutely perfect fit (I had Varis before, they didn't fit so well)

We can get the rear brace covers from Central 20 - I'll pm you.

As for the rear wing, it's by Balsarini Japan. In all honesty, it is such a piece of garbage, we would never sell it - it took me 7 hours to sand it down to the point where it could be painted (Im a bit of a perfectionist but still, it should not take more than maybe 1 hr tops to prep for paint). Anyway, I would not recommend it. Much better off getting a similar style such as Blitz (very nice piece) or Central 20, or Data Systems. If I had to do it again of course, I'd go with the INGS LX one...that's my overall favorite
i appreciate the honesty adam, the sanding wouldnt bother me that much cus i do some body work, my brother just does body work and my father owns a shop. but ill look into the blitz and others you suggested.
my main concern with the b-pillars is i roget where i got the ones i have but they werent molded, just flexible and taped on. after the elements got do it the tape started to let go as the piece pulled itself back straight from the bends i put in it. but im sure nismo makes a quality product.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

yep, the NISMO ones are top notch - the pics you see above are my own car, and believe me, if they were junk, we would not bother even carrying it