Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

It pains me to say this...

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 02:59 PM
Chest Rockwell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Corbic
No ****... I mean, I can almost understand "we had a kid".. but with families now have two cars... not really...

and for getting a dog... I'd have shot the damn thing.
Ok, you win the award for the most ignorant thing posted in this thread, and there have been some ridiculous ones! It's just a F@*king car. You are a ****! I can't believe you would even say that

Also, If you had read the rest of my posts I have clearly stated that the dog was not the only reason why I sold it and got an FJ. Yes, I'm sad to see the car go, but I regret nothing about the transition.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:09 PM
Chest Rockwell

Originally Posted by ColdZ
Sorry to offend PITA members like yourself but car>dog. Especially a new dog.
Wow, you're a sharp one. I hope you didn't have an aneurism thinking of that one. I can see I'm in a battle of wits with the unarmed here. But seriously, how outta whack are your priorities to be as ignortant as you are? Or maybe mine are just different because I have access to cars that you can only have wet dreams about, and I don't need a 350z as a daily driver.

I know for a fact that owning a dog will be far more rewarding to me, regardless of the other reasons why I decided to change, than a car. And, I'm sure any dog owner on here would agree with me if a choice had to be made between the two.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:22 PM
Electricchild

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell
Wow, you're a sharp one. I hope you didn't have an aneurism thinking of that one. I can see I'm in a battle of wits with the unarmed here. But seriously, how outta whack are your priorities to be as ignortant as you are? Or maybe mine are just different because I have access to cars that you can only have wet dreams about, and I don't need a 350z as a daily driver.

I know for a fact that owning a dog will be far more rewarding to me, regardless of the other reasons why I decided to change, than a car. And, I'm sure any dog owner on here would agree with me if a choice had to be made between the two.
Don't worry about him, probably some stupid teen who has everything handed to him. People like that tend not to establish the most meaningful priorities in the world.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:55 PM
JET MECH

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

clean and simple, the way i like it. simply a beautiful specimine of a 350z. to bad it is gone............
Old 02-16-2008, 06:03 PM
SiNzz

Wow, some you guys are pretty harsh... kicking a man when he's down.

However, thanks for the compliments. It wasn't just because of the dog. The car was just so impractical as a daily driver. I live in Downtown Vancouver, there's not a whole lotta space to park two cars. Also, have you ever tried to get hockey gear into a Z? I have, it sucked. The car wasn't very good in the snow. I had to rent a SUV to go camping. Like, I said impractical.

As much as I am going to miss the car, I just felt it was time to move on. I work for Ferrari, so I'll still have plenty of opportunities to Ferris Bueller sport cars.

I hear ya on not being able to park downtown. I don't even drive downtown if I have to park. Also understand selling the car for a dog. We got rid of my moms civic SiR hatch, because the only car we could fit our 115lb Golden Retriever in was a Subaru Legacy Wagon. At least he's happy.

Edit* Did you buy those rims locally? Those are volks, correct? They look great on a Lemans Z...come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen that car around town.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:27 PM
Chest Rockwell

Originally Posted by SiNzz
I hear ya on not being able to park downtown. I don't even drive downtown if I have to park. Also understand selling the car for a dog. We got rid of my moms civic SiR hatch, because the only car we could fit our 115lb Golden Retriever in was a Subaru Legacy Wagon. At least he's happy.

Edit* Did you buy those rims locally? Those are volks, correct? They look great on a Lemans Z...come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen that car around town.
Yeah, they are Volks. CE28's Mercury Silver. I ordered them through SR Auto in Richmond. Talk to Cyrus, he knows his stuff. Also, for everyone asking, it's a Veilside V1 urathane lip
Old 02-17-2008, 02:46 PM
DevinB

Or maybe mine are just different because I have access to cars that you can only have wet dreams about, and I don't need a 350z as a daily driver.
And what is your position at Ferrari that enables you to take an Enzo out for a quick spin?

Do you own these cars? You act like you have the keys in your pocket and the title in your name.
Old 02-17-2008, 03:18 PM
Spike100

Received 203 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by DevinB
And what is your position at Ferrari that enables you to take an Enzo out for a quick spin?

Do you own these cars? You act like you have the keys in your pocket and the title in your name.
Ferrari (and others) have driving schools where anyone can learn to safely drive a high-performance exotic. If you want to learn how to drive an exotic, you simply enroll. You don't need "keys in your pocket or a Title."

--Spike

Last edited by Spike100; 02-17-2008 at 03:20 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 03:25 PM
DevinB

Originally Posted by Spike100
Ferrari (and others) have driving schools where anyone can learn to safely drive a high-performance exotic. If you want to learn how to drive an exotic, you simply enroll. You don't need "keys in your pocket or a Title."

I appreciate your input and I am sure there are plenty of these schools. But you fail at reading the thread before posting.

I work for Ferrari, so I'll still have plenty of opportunities to Ferris Bueller sport cars.
He is acting like he is the head honcho over at Ferrari and can whip shitties in the parking lot like its no big deal in a (insert Ferrari model) that just rolled off the assembly line.
Old 02-17-2008, 03:42 PM
Spike100

I appreciate your input and I am sure there are plenty of these schools. But you fail at reading the thread before posting.
Huh?

He is acting like he is the head honcho over at Ferrari and can whip shitties in the parking lot like its no big deal in a (insert Ferrari model) that just rolled off the assembly line.
Vancouver is like the only place you see a Ferrari in Canada. He's there (in Vancouver), so why do you think he isn't being truthful?

--Spike
Old 02-17-2008, 03:50 PM
DevinB

Huh?

Vancouver is like the only place you see a Ferrari in Canada. He's there (in Vancouver), so why do you think he isn't being truthful?

--Spike
I never once doubted he worked for Ferrari. The overall tone in his post was very pretentious. He made it seem like he had free reign over any Ferrari he would like (He may very well have this perk), but that is why I asked him what position he held. I never jumped to any conclusion nor did I call BS. You automatically jumped on me for something that I was never doubting. If you were a good little reader you would have noticed that.
Old 02-17-2008, 03:59 PM
Spike100

re:> If you were a good little reader you would have noticed that.

--Spike
Old 02-17-2008, 04:06 PM
DevinB

Sorry... I've never pretended to be "a good little reader." In fact I'm a very critical reader.

--Spike
Apparently not since you missed my initial post where I clearly ask him what his position is at Ferrari.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:39 PM
Spike100

Apparently not since you missed my initial post where I clearly ask him what his position is at Ferrari.
So... You want his job description?

You're really asking this on a public forum!? Unbelievable!

--Spike
Old 02-17-2008, 05:50 PM
kutnupe14

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok, you win the award for the most ignorant thing posted in this thread, and there have been some ridiculous ones! It's just a F@*king car. You are a ****! I can't believe you would even say that

Also, If you had read the rest of my posts I have clearly stated that the dog was not the only reason why I sold it and got an FJ. Yes, I'm sad to see the car go, but I regret nothing about the transition.
Wow, i din't even know people still used that word...thats funny, I'm about to reintroduce it into my vocab...
Old 02-17-2008, 05:51 PM
SiNzz

Oh, so you're the guy that works at the ferrari dealer on on venables? I remember going there a couple times and seeing a lemans track there. I guess I have seen your car then, just not after the rims. Oh well, not like you won't be around nice cars anymore.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:52 PM
kutnupe14

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ColdZ
Sorry to offend PITA members like yourself but car>dog. Especially a new dog.
Even funnier...
PITA? Greek food anyone? I think you may have meant PETA...
Old 02-17-2008, 06:09 PM
DraGonAlchemist

whose the master. . and whose the pet??? i got fish. .don't mean ima buy a submarine!
Old 02-17-2008, 06:10 PM
DraGonAlchemist

haha i think it's PETA

people
eating
tasty
animals!

Quick Reply: It pains me to say this...