Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

For all of you who think us young'ns don't deserve nice, fast cars

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008 | 04:30 PM
LT_350Z

im 20 and i dont drive like an idiot but i do from time to time like to push my car jus for that quick adrenaline rush...were not saying its bad to drive fast but drive careful. im sure everybody here drives like an idiot at some point in time...an example can be caused due to road rage.
Old 02-23-2008 | 04:32 PM
NISMO_558

yea age isn't everything, but what pisses people off on here is younger drivers who don't actually buy their Z, i could personaly care less how old you are, just as long as you bought the car it's all good.
Old 02-23-2008 | 04:42 PM
R3VAN
Banned

Originally Posted by 350z_racer05
yea age isn't everything, but what pisses people off on here is younger drivers who don't actually buy their Z, i could personaly care less how old you are, just as long as you bought the car it's all good.
What if you put $6000 down out of $12000 and you payed most of the first year, but now due to extenuating(sp) circumstances you can only afford to pay the insurance so dad picked up the car payments?
Old 02-23-2008 | 04:46 PM
LT_350Z

Originally Posted by 350z_racer05
wat does that have to do with anything? some families are jus more fortunate than others...dont hate us becuz were our families r somewat wealthy and can afford nice things for their kids. i really dislike people who hate on younger kids becuz of this. its really not fair at all. my mom bought me my Z wen i was 18 becuz i got accepted into a good college and they were proud of me. r u gonna hate me for my parents wanting to buy me something they thought i deserved?
Old 02-23-2008 | 04:48 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Originally Posted by IX R3VAN XI
But your mom lubs muh teen cack
*checks profile*

Oh only 18? Wow... I would have never guessed.
Old 02-23-2008 | 04:51 PM
R3VAN
Banned

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
*checks profile*

Oh only 18? Wow... I would have never guessed.
Well with me telling you about muh TEEN cack you would have already known I was a teen and should not have needed to guess. Remember, all teens are the same! REGARDLESS OF AGE!!!!

Im bustin yo chops, I was bored and wanted to start an e-fight
Old 02-23-2008 | 04:52 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Originally Posted by LT_350Z
wat does that have to do with anything? some families are jus more fortunate than others...dont hate us becuz were our families r somewat wealthy and can afford nice things for their kids. i really dislike people who hate on younger kids becuz of this. its really not fair at all. my mom bought me my Z wen i was 18 becuz i got accepted into a good college and they were proud of me. r u gonna hate me for my parents wanting to buy me something they thought i deserved?
Your parents should have skipped the car and spent the money on a better education.

And it has nothing to do with families having money. My parents have plenty of money, but they didn't buy me a sports car... why? Probably because they are "jus more" smarter than others.
Old 02-23-2008 | 04:53 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Originally Posted by IX R3VAN XI
Well with me telling you about muh TEEN cack you would have already known I was a teen and should not have needed to guess. Remember, all teens are the same! REGARDLESS OF AGE!!!!

Im bustin yo chops, I was bored and wanted to start an e-fight
PS. Combat350Z called, he wants his sig back.
Old 02-23-2008 | 04:54 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom
Premier Member

Your parents should have skipped the car and spent the money on a better education.

And it has nothing to do with families having money. My parents have plenty of money, but they didn't buy me a sports car... why? Probably because they are "jus more" smarter than others.
+10000

Just because your parents have money doesn't mean you're entitled to nice stuff.
Old 02-23-2008 | 04:58 PM
R3VAN
Banned

PS. Combat350Z called, he wants his sig back.
lol me and Combat were t3h 3m0 br0's! and i was his e-stalker. we both got matching sigs lol

oh and about younger kids driving the Z's...do you think its ok to have a Z at a young age if you work your way up to it?

I drove a 94 Eclipse (POS), a 90 Chevy Short Bed Single cab, and then a 98 Mountaineer off and on, and now that I have the Z I know what I have and I know how to take car of it and appreciate it. I dont like fukcin around in it anymore because I know I will not have another car like it for awhile. Actually I think its made me a much more mature driver, because I think if I was still in the Eclipse I'd still be ricin it up and wantin to street race everyone and their momma lol
Old 02-23-2008 | 05:00 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

Kids are more likely to wreck ANY car at a young age. I'd prefer they drive anything other than the car I do.

EDIT: I no longer drive a Z but will get another one soon.
Old 02-23-2008 | 05:01 PM
LT_350Z

im paying my education with my loans. the Z being a sports car isnt a big deal...ive driven sports cars since i first started driving (i kno its not saying much, driving for 5 years). im pretty sure most of you been driving for over 10 years but they knew they wouldnt be putting me in danger buying it for me becuz ive been through a gsr hatch, s2000, and now my Z. if my parents want to buy me a sports car who am i to stop them. if she bought me a DX civic it wouldnt make me drive any differently...jus slower

Last edited by LT_350Z; 02-23-2008 at 05:05 PM.
Old 02-23-2008 | 05:03 PM
LT_350Z

Originally Posted by JAMEZ
+10000

Just because your parents have money doesn't mean you're entitled to nice stuff.
ok so if ur parents were millionaires u'd be happy driving a civic? i didnt think so
Old 02-23-2008 | 05:05 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

im paying my education with my loans.
You should ask for a refund, it didn't work.
Old 02-23-2008 | 05:05 PM
tt3000gt

Originally Posted by omgorin
I'm 18 yrs old, drive a Z track model, and love it. My family and friends all consider me to take extra special care of my cars.. and rarely do I ever see my rpms go above 4k in my car. Now for my story..

As I'm leaving my local mall and get onto the main street I encounter a G35 sedan with smoked tail lights.. think nothing of it. As I pull up next to him at the stop light in traffic, he decides to turn his music up real loud, Flo rida-Low. I look over and see two mid 20 individuals. Once the light hits green he lets the cars in front of him get aways ahead of him so he can do a 'fly by' to me. And as well pull up to the next stop light he decides to rev at me.. (What a real BAMF huh?) Once the light changes to green he takes off and decides to be a real ***** and cut people off speeding (maybe trying to impress me?). But it was real pathetic.

Anyways I'm done ranting of my experience.. I thought I'd share.

PS. Moral is, age isn't everything.

Wow!!!! Great story do you want a cookie now??
Old 02-23-2008 | 05:06 PM
Zyclone Z

i woulda dusted that foo
Old 02-23-2008 | 05:07 PM
LT_350Z

You should ask for a refund, it didn't work.
tell me that wen i become a pharamcist in 3 more years.
Old 02-23-2008 | 05:07 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

ok so if ur parents were millionaires u'd be happy driving a civic? i didnt think so
Why not? It's THEIR money NOT MINE!

Goddamn... you kids act like you're entitled to everything! When my parents die I don't expect $hit. I hope they spend every last penny, travelling all over the world and having a blast till they are broke.
Old 02-23-2008 | 05:08 PM
R3VAN
Banned

Kids are more likely to wreck ANY car at a young age. I'd prefer they drive anything other than the car I do.

EDIT: I no longer drive a Z but will get another one soon.
I think if your 18+ and not real susceptable(sp) to peer pressure, you should be fine driving a fast car.

I'd like to think Im pretty mature for my age. Graduated a year early, going to college, noticing a lot of other kids I know just like to get drunk and high (I dont drink nor do I smoke) and I also notice a lot of other kids around my age arent doing **** with their lives, and that is why I joined the US Marine Corps! Im just trying to better myself really.
Old 02-23-2008 | 05:09 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?
Premier Member

tell me that wen i become a pharamcist in 3 more years.
Big hopes and dreams... awwww... It's nice to have big dreams, especially at a young tender age.

BUT UNTIL THEY BECOME A REALITY STFU!!!!

Quick Reply: For all of you who think us young'ns don't deserve nice, fast cars