Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

what to do if somebody

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008 | 11:37 PM
hawaiianZ

post all his info. do it.....do it.....do it....
Old 03-27-2008 | 12:23 AM
Greg06

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Call the local police? I hope that is sarcasm. Police here did not even come out when a buddys Z had the window smashed out and HU ripped out of the dash. They sure as hell won't bother with what is basically a minor misdemeanor. Maybe he should call "Dateline" - they'll nail the bastard.

I agree calling the police for something (online trade dispute)like this would be useless.

But for the other kinds of stuff you mentioned, about cops not showing up? Time to leave the hood maybe? j/k

Depends where ya live dude. In my neck of the woods for smashed car windows and stereo theft etc? They do show up. Couple days ago they got this kid taking tire valve caps.

To the OP good luck in your manhunt (I mean dispute )
Old 03-27-2008 | 03:53 AM
350z26

Call the local police? I hope that is sarcasm. Police here did not even come out when a buddys Z had the window smashed out and HU ripped out of the dash. They sure as hell won't bother with what is basically a minor misdemeanor. Maybe he should call "Dateline" - they'll nail the bastard.
If a cop can come to my house for a "noise violation" they sure as hell better come out if my car ever gets broken into. It is their JOB to help if you get your window smashed in... It is really the job of the FBI Cybercrime Division, but it is a petty theft so i figured you see what his local police will do first. Note* Anytime I've had something stolen or broken into I've never gotten it back... With police help but you gotta start somewhere.
Old 03-27-2008 | 04:25 AM
DraGonAlchemist

If you have his shipping info, fly out to where he is because the tickets probably cheap. .and wrap the strut bar around his head!

Last edited by DraGonAlchemist; 03-27-2008 at 04:27 AM.
Old 03-27-2008 | 04:35 AM
savvy

Was his name Kayfunk? If so then yes you are definately getting it all bent over style. Post up his name and address.
Old 03-27-2008 | 05:24 AM
jcleary47

If you have his name and address it will be very easy to get his phone number, if you can't get it. Post that bad boy up here and I'm sure some people here would be more than willing to give him some love.
Old 03-27-2008 | 07:58 AM
NISMOED

yea man that sux. do u know if he even had the springs to begin with? at least try to get a sellers cell phone and have him pic-mail what ever his selling.. then maybe u know he's got it.. not fool proof but it works.. anyway.. stay on his ***.. good luck.. if all else fails... open up a six-pack of whoopass
Old 03-27-2008 | 09:19 AM
HondaKiller
Banned

post up his info.... i could only imagine how he will feel after 25+ people call him about it... lol
Old 03-27-2008 | 11:03 AM
PerfZ

Yeah, my buddy DOES kind of live in the 'hood, which might explain the lack of response. In my 'burb, yes they would be there in a heartbeat. But I don't think many PD's would do much in a case like this. There have been a lot of these type threads and never once have I heard that the cops got involved, or at least did anything other than take a report. Ya know,we know his SN - we could all send him a PM and tell him to man up.
Old 03-27-2008 | 11:28 AM
Brrcats

So whats the update on this OP, still giving you the run around? I think its time for an intervention. An my350z intervention, humiliation, belittling, the usual.
Old 03-27-2008 | 11:39 AM
PerfZ

Originally Posted by III
he lives in mill creek WA
His info says he lives in L.A. And he used the term "Postal Annex"? Have not heard of that one before, we usually call it the Post Office. Maybe a SoCal thing. In one of his posts he used "colour" instead of "color", like European or Canadian? His SN is pretty descriptive.
Old 03-27-2008 | 05:35 PM
Kinraze

Interesting that you mentioned he was from Mill Creek. I frequent the NW forums where a lot of talk was going on about a member that was ripping people off on these forums and others. You should probably read this.

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....highlight=mill
Old 03-27-2008 | 10:03 PM
REDline_350z

calling cops won't help, imo, i would just post info to let other know, sorry to hear a fair deal gone bad, the good guy loses
Old 03-28-2008 | 06:20 AM
kenpo_350Z

It is their job to investigate. If they are too lazy that's pretty sad. Dateline has some great shows. Like when they catch the internet predators. That is so funny, the host tells them. Your free to go then bam there is about 5 cops waiting for them outside.

Internet fraud is still a crime. I would contact the police and give them his address. That is the least you should do.
Old 03-28-2008 | 06:58 AM
DraGonAlchemist

one of the reasons why i don't trade on the net. .
Old 03-28-2008 | 07:14 AM
ckthepilot

Originally Posted by REDline_350z
calling cops won't help, imo, i would just post info to let other know, sorry to hear a fair deal gone bad, the good guy loses

Not if the good guy kicks the **** outta the bad guy
Old 03-28-2008 | 12:44 PM
kenpo_350Z

All the guys in the area could take a little Z trip to his house and surprise him lol.
Old 03-28-2008 | 07:36 PM
III

Default update

so heres the copys of the e-mails

1st new one

mystery350
I am waiting for their GM to contact me about this issue, apparently they said it was delivered. I printed out our conversation and showed it to the general manager of the postnet I dropped the package off at.

2nd after seeing the forum i started
ha I saw the thread you recently created, I can understand your concern but calling me a loser and posting my name on threads saying I ripped you off is going too far asshat, you have 0 i-trader and the postal annex that the package was shipped from has confirmed it was signed for I am living in L.A. but I have military duty in WA

hey guys and the great news after all this still no tracking number
thats all i want just to see if all this is even true ???
this dude stiffed me
heres his ID mystery350 maybe yall can help me get something out of this loser......
Old 03-28-2008 | 07:43 PM
III

Originally Posted by HondaKiller
post up his info.... i could only imagine how he will feel after 25+ people call him about it... lol
here ya go yall have fun

Eric Gray
14420 North Creek Dr. Apt: 1724
Mill Creek, WA 98012
(special instructions: leave at office for #1724)

f*ck it why not post this he's got a trust GReddy Strut bar ifs anybody needs one hahaha
yall give him hell!!!!