Old 03-29-2008 | 08:29 PM
PrevWon

Haha that's awesome.
Old 03-30-2008 | 05:03 AM
jcleary47

Originally Posted by 40ozfreedom
I don't believe this story.
And if it is true, then you're a fool.

Classy move to throw your Starbuck' drink in the man's window.

Agreed. Those Starbucks drinks are like $10 a pop. What a waste.

Why do I get the feeling that guy in the orange is going to end up getting charged with something too, just for defending himself. Sometimes the justice system is ridiculous.

Last edited by jcleary47; 03-30-2008 at 05:06 AM.
Old 03-30-2008 | 05:59 AM
DraGonAlchemist

Originally Posted by Silverstone-Z
It's called self-defense. If you have good reason that someone is going to inflict injury or harm you, you have the right to defend yourself.

And right now, my position stands. If someone is coming at me, I WILL get out and wait for a sign of aggression. When I'm being threatened, I have temper problems and I will not stand there and be a victim. As for being shot... it doesn't scare me that much. If I had a wife/kids to worry about, I'd change my stance, but as of now, I'd fight back.

EXACTLY!!!!! no one kicks my Z!!!
Old 03-30-2008 | 07:40 AM
03aeroZ

fantastic!! the gene pool can't get cleaned up fast enough! it seems like there are more and more dumb $hits like the hoodie guy.
Old 03-30-2008 | 08:10 AM
Pinky Demon

Originally Posted by 03aeroZ
fantastic!! the gene pool can't get cleaned up fast enough! it seems like there are more and more dumb $hits like the hoodie guy.
Join me, sir. Great things are to come in the future.
Old 03-30-2008 | 10:24 AM
iMikie

Old 03-30-2008 | 10:46 AM
j.arnaldo
Banned

How 'bout assault AND battery? Either way, I believe you both overdid it. Sometimes it's best to LOOK like a "coward", rather than being charged
by authorities. Just a piece of advice, old buddy.

CBP officer outta Puerto Rico (will retire on March, '09er!!!, so help me God)
Old 03-31-2008 | 02:12 PM
jhu2818

op is an idiot. the story is most likely fake.
Old 03-31-2008 | 05:19 PM
DraGonAlchemist

That Was Me You Ran Over Punk!!!!! I Got You Now!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2008 | 06:13 PM
KP350Z

Originally Posted by jerry_2612
Giving you the benefit of the doubt on the story and on blocking it on purpose, I'm assuming you blocked an exit or something due to a back up of traffic?

OP- You have my full support, the guy's problem was he wasn't patient to wait for his way to be unblocked. He got out of the car. He started hitting yours and then hitting you. Weather backing into him was the right thing to do or not is debatable but you had to do something that's for sure. Unfortunatly sometimes physical violence is something such low-lifes like this guy can understand. It's just the world we live in now
I pretty much agree with this statement here.. I think alot of you guys are missing the point or maybe yall are the kind of guy who gets out of his car when he's pissed off and wants to fight someone, so maybe yall think those actions are ok. I personally feel that if you get out of your car and start damaging someone else's car and then try to physically harm them, then they have the right to defend themselves however they can. If you're 6'5, 250 and think you can just go around beating up 5'8 135lb guys, just cause you can, then if he runs your big azz over I don't feel much sympathy for you. You should have stayed your dumb azz in your car!

So, OP, I feel you on this one. You had to do what you had to do. Just don't brag about it too much!

And for all these internet tough guys who say you should have gotten out of your car and did this or that, most of them probably would have pissed their pants if they were in your situation that day.
Old 03-31-2008 | 06:33 PM
KP350Z

Also, why do I feel like I'm the only one who realizes that the OP meant he backed up a little bit to make space for him to pull out from behind the car in front of him(he said there was traffic, right) and that he most likely hit the guy when he was going forward, as he was pulling out from behind a car... I've seen alot of posts asking how if he hit a guy backing into him, then how did he end up on the hood... Because he didn't hit him when he was backing up!!! Think about it.
Old 03-31-2008 | 07:05 PM
Stogge

This must have been the guy that you ran in to.....

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i7CauVIDQ4U&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i7CauVIDQ4U&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Old 04-01-2008 | 04:33 AM
KP350Z

I've seen that video b4, and I definitely would have run his psycho azz over....
Old 04-01-2008 | 04:53 AM
Z04

Originally Posted by KP350Z
Also, why do I feel like I'm the only one who realizes that the OP meant he backed up a little bit to make space for him to pull out from behind the car in front of him(he said there was traffic, right) and that he most likely hit the guy when he was going forward, as he was pulling out from behind a car... I've seen alot of posts asking how if he hit a guy backing into him, then how did he end up on the hood... Because he didn't hit him when he was backing up!!! Think about it.

honestly, who cares. he used his vehicle to hit another person, and expressed he took great pleasure in doing so. first off i still believe the story is BS, second the OP is not telling the whole story if this is true.

now let this thread die since the OP has not provided any proof of said incident
Old 04-01-2008 | 05:55 AM
kenpo_350Z

Originally Posted by KP350Z
I've seen that video b4, and I definitely would have run his psycho azz over....
Okay thats a bit different than OP's story. If that was happening to me I would run that guy over. If he would hit you with that in the head you would be toast.

The law states in self defense you can only use equal amounts of force to stop the threat. Like if you hit him and he drops the pipe. You can't pick it up and beat the crap out of him and say you were afraid he would hurt you. OP should of called the police, got his license number, and followed him.

Lucky you didn't end up in jail. You can't justify running over someone for that. If anything you should of confronted him like a man. You sir fail!
Old 04-01-2008 | 07:21 AM
scottgalya

I guess my new name is OP...
Thanks for all the support Z fam! My story is true, I was at the wrong place at the wrong time... and a crazy person attacked me for blocking his turn! I didnt run him over all the way I used the front of my car to defend myself and push him away. In a similar incident in miami on the same day a two car accident ended up with 2 brothers shot dead. I feared for my life after he tried to punch me and then kicked my door with alot of force. It is sad that someone would abuse another person and their property like that, and it ran through my mind "why is this guy doing this" I can only assume he has a difficult life and some seroius problems. I felt sorry for him. but after he kicked the Z and i was able to get away using the front of my car as a fist the LATTE Went all over him and his ride.
Old 04-01-2008 | 07:43 AM
VO...
Administrator

Originally Posted by scottgalya
I guess my new name is OP...
OP = Original Poster...
Old 04-01-2008 | 07:44 AM
350zHalleck

OP as in origional poster. I don't think anyone cares enough to rename you.
Old 04-01-2008 | 08:02 AM
scottgalya

Look out for my new plate: OPZ

Quick Reply: ROAD RAGE on my Z