Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

andysautosport shyte service

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 10:47 PM
doomsdaydonkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,

My posts here are for the benefit of those wishing to do business with andys auto sport, I don't have time for little ******* trying to make there mark in the world... if they dont understand what good business ethic is then I guess they may indeed condone this type of treatment...

heres another update... this **** just goes on and on....

from andys:

customer

Just got your message, what a disaster. This is the first I've seen of it and I'm already on top of it for you. I know you said you had the show, but when it is going to be?

Unfortunately, we had a delay as I didn't put your email address on the purchase order which slowed everything down by a week, I will take blame for that as I found out today.

Anyway, the bottom line? I got off the phone with everyone, we should have everything packaged and ready to ship on Monday/Tuesday (at the latest), from there I will have it out to you along with a tracking number from the freight company!

my response:

Dude representing aas,

Thank you for the response. If this process has been slowed down by a week then I should have still got my shipment a week ago. I was told that my kit would be air freighted to me taking 4 to 10 days from my payment, that is why I was so impressed with the price. I got told over the phone by the order guys that my kit is now being shipped via a ship to me, this means another delay of about 2 months.

I have been given the incorrect information on several occasions to date. Being told my stuff is shipped then being told it is not in stock and I had to change my hood order, then being told it is being shipped, then being told it is being shipped later, I phoned and asked for an invoice and was told it has just been sent, STILL no invoice, still no date of shipment and now I am fed up!

I Feel that this service is unacceptable and fraudulent, it has now come to the stage where you refund me my money and apologies for terrible business practice. Further more I feel you should pay for the 80 dollar banking charges which I had to incur in order to make this payment. I cannot believe that Andy's Auto Sport conducts business in this manor.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:17 PM
KAZ350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what a nightmare
Old 04-10-2008, 01:25 PM
kenpo_350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude that sucks, I hate when that crap happens. They tell you it should be there a certain date and your still waiting around to find out, it hasn't even been sent!

At least we will all know never to order from them. Hope you get your 80.00 back too.