Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

HFM's Forum Member of the Week

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2003, 01:41 AM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default HFM's Forum Member of the Week

This thread is dedicated to a forum member whose contribution merits attention. Call it the Nobel prize for the MY350Z.COM forum for posting in a manner that benefits our forum members.

I was going to start with VQRacer but his contribution to this forum is foundational. VQRacer...NiceJacket is a legend of this forum and what he's done for the forum sets the standard. Someone please PM me with all the reasons why VQRacer should be FMOTW so that I will have something to say at a future date aside from my own opinion.

This thread will be updated weekly or when appropriate to note a forum member whose contribution to the forum merits special attention. Member of the day? No, you want to be on this list.

Since this is my thread and I am the ultimate judge of who merits this honor, in order to qualify for FMOTW, you must be nominated or otherwise brought to my attention. PM me if you wish someone nominated. The PM must include reasoning as to why someone should be FMOTW.

To kick off the thread, I bestow upon an individual whose posts have been clear and informative. When this member posts, I'll take the time to see what he says. He's a Z fan, a racer and someone whose posts are designed to help other members. He's intelligent and when he says something, it's more likely than not, correct. Never mind that his pic is Homer Simpson. The first FMOTW is.... D'oh

For a good read on AutoX, track, NA or FI, see D'oh's thread on point: https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....597#post367597

Next weeks FMOTW will be based upon nominations by other members. Congratulations and thanks to our FMOTW...D'oh.
Old 07-09-2003, 02:45 AM
zeroday

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm also starting a weekly bad thread idea award and I have the final word on the winner...good news, today's your lucky day!!

seriously...can you say 'Democracy' ? Unilaterally nominating yourself for such a role when you aren't even a mod is a bit presumptuous of you don't you think?, but you gave me a good laugh so it's all good...oh damn...i'm guessing i won't be the next winner...
Old 07-09-2003, 12:24 PM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by zeroday

i'm also starting a weekly bad thread idea award and I have the final word on the winner...good news, today's your lucky day!!

seriously...can you say 'Democracy' ? Unilaterally nominating yourself for such a role when you aren't even a mod is a bit presumptuous of you don't you think?, but you gave me a good laugh so it's all good...oh damn...i'm guessing i won't be the next winner...
Hehe. Yep, very presumpuous and I don't care. There are some cool people that deserve to be congratulated for their posts and I'm going to do it here.