Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hawaii Z's

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2002, 01:20 PM
billw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hawaii Z's

It's almost time. Here is a run down of the next few days. Saturday all of the dealers on Oahu are sending techs to the distributors center to PDI the Z's. On Monday and Tuesday all of the salespeople and management are going to a ride and drive using the distributors sample cars. The late afternoon of Monday and Tuesday will be the ride and drive for the preorder owners. Again they will use the distributor cars. If anyone decides at that time they don't want their car the dealers will refund the $350.00 deposit that was required to order the car. Sometime Tuesday the first preorder cars will be released to the dealers, most of the dealers here will start delivering on Wed 8/21/02. We already have all of our serial #s. As I have posted on some other threads, at King Windward Nissan we have decided to make the delivery an event. Most of the paperwork will be done prior to Wed. At 2pm Wed we will have all nine of our initial owners accept delivery. Upon delivery the new owners will receive a copy of "Lust Then Love " as well as the floor mats from Nissan Motor Corp of Hawaii. Our customers will also get a special Z baseball cap, T-Shirt, and Luggage Bag from the dealership. The Z Club of Hawaii haa been good enough to help us with displaying nine classic Z's opposite our display of the first nine 350's. Topping off the week will be Nissan day at Hawaii Raceway Park. (for details check out nissanhawaii.com. I hope everybody's experiance is as good as we expect this to be for the next seven days. Aloha!!
Old 08-17-2002, 07:30 PM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Let me get this straight, you are all getting your Z's very soon (sooner than most) and you all live in HAWAII.................YEP, it's official.........................WE HATE YOU!
Old 08-17-2002, 07:34 PM
Slexis200

Default dam

Dam, theyre getting alot of cool stuff, even the race track? Dami wish i lived there......... and not just because of the Z!!! But it sounds like you guys have some dam good dealers out there! New York sucks! And i thought you guys should have the cars before Cali??? By a day or two atleast....... I wonder how many are going to Alaska???? hahaha

-Josh
Old 08-17-2002, 07:37 PM
John

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're going to take your Z to the track already? Break-in period anybody?
Old 08-17-2002, 07:43 PM
Scafremon

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hawaii.

Blue waters. Clean sand. Golf courses.

And a Z preorder experience topped by no one.

Paradise.
Old 08-17-2002, 09:53 PM
Goober
Charter Member #57

Great news for you guys out there in Hawaii. Another reason for my wife to kill me for leaving paradise a couple of years ago.

Good to see the Z Club is still alive and kicking. I went the first meetings of the reborn club back in 99 but left on deployment and sold the Z withing a couple months.

Have fun and show those damn Integra and Civic owners the new king.