Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Anyone else tired of...

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 02:44 PM
nothix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bottom out on the speed bumps at my condo, but luckily one is just low enough for me to get over.
I'm stock height and no bodykit

Sh*t is retarded!
Old 06-04-2008, 03:11 PM
henry j

thats bs, but it sux cuz ur guna going to be able to do anything about it...

fcuck the govt!!!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 04:06 PM
trains1937

Received 119 Likes on 14 Posts

Never had that type of problem with speedbumps. I think someone overdid it when they put them in. The Z isn't that low.
Old 06-04-2008, 05:11 PM
jwillard0201

Originally Posted by henry j
thats bs, but it sux cuz ur guna going to be able to do anything about it...

fcuck the govt!!!!!
I would move...and they cant help but break your lease. How can you live in a place you cant even get your stock car through the entrance?

Government? more like **** poor apartment complex management! Watch the video I posted in my earlier post...now thats some bs
Old 06-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Kegsbane

Originally Posted by lonewolf
you're a real mental midget
Do you have any idea how much of my life I can never get back clicking on "Don't you hate it when..." threads?

You can call me whatever you want, it doesn't change the fact that my ****ing time gets wasted by people who trick others into reading their dumb *** threads by not even giving one clue what the topic is. That's really being an ******* if you ask me. I have a stock Z and I know how to drive so I DON'T HAVE ANY INTEREST IN THIS THREAD WHATSOEVER.

That's why it's called a headline, not an ambiguous gimmick designed to waste people's time by having to click every god damn thread to see what's going on. Can you imagine if everyone who started a thread had a completely ambiguous headline? It's a stupid gimmick that is constantly frustrating. Constantly. It's especially fun when it's a topic that has already been discussed constantly, LIKE THIS ONE!!!

I'm sorry you don't understand this, it seems pretty ****ing obvious. Now that I've wasted another 2 minutes explaining myself to you, I'm done with this thread. I really don't care if you disagree with me. I don't care if NO ONE agrees with me. This pisses me the **** off.

We need Dave's cat on aisle 5, please.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:00 PM
jwillard0201

Originally Posted by Kegsbane
Do you have any idea how much of my life I can never get back clicking on "Don't you hate it when..." threads?

You can call me whatever you want, it doesn't change the fact that my ****ing time gets wasted by people who trick others into reading their dumb *** threads by not even giving one clue what the topic is. That's really being an ******* if you ask me. I have a stock Z and I know how to drive so I DON'T HAVE ANY INTEREST IN THIS THREAD WHATSOEVER.

That's why it's called a headline, not an ambiguous gimmick designed to waste people's time by having to click every god damn thread to see what's going on. Can you imagine if everyone who started a thread had a completely ambiguous headline? It's a stupid gimmick that is constantly frustrating. Constantly. It's especially fun when it's a topic that has already been discussed constantly, LIKE THIS ONE!!!

I'm sorry you don't understand this, it seems pretty ****ing obvious. Now that I've wasted another 2 minutes explaining myself to you, I'm done with this thread. I really don't care if you disagree with me. I don't care if NO ONE agrees with me. This pisses me the **** off.

Ok, well I wont beat around the bush cause I dont want to waste any more of your precious worthless life. Dude, are you running on barrowed time or something? How can anyone be so **** as you come across in this words you posted? I think your life was wasted before you even read the thread!

Read any major newspaper and you will notice Headlines are ambiguous to make people want to read them.

And I bet you any amount of money you end up reading my post...so ha...I made you waste more of your time.

We dont need dave's cat on aisle 5...we have a bigger Puss here already!! Only problem is, the cats got nine lives...you only have one!

Miserable people = fail!
Old 06-04-2008, 06:12 PM
flintgauge

thanks for partially highjacking my thread kegsbane... anyways, I just got off work and it's dark so I won't take any pics now, but I will try to take some tomorrow. The speed bumps at my place aren't as square as the ones in the video but they certainly aren't rounded like most usually are.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:29 PM
zerafian

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
Thumbs down

I went to 7/11 today and totally forgot about those small manhole covers that are used to put fuel in the ground....I was going about 10-15 mph and went bouncing and scraping away..I just stopped the car right after I heard the first one...I dont think I could have yelled f*ck any louder.

I live in FL so there are speed bumps everywhere, I have yet to bottom out yet, I have a little over a 1" drop all around.
Old 06-04-2008, 06:54 PM
Turbonium

man, i am so tired of... as well
Old 06-04-2008, 07:03 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I was also duped by flintgauge the Master of Deception.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:06 PM
Chef-J
Booooosstt!!

Originally Posted by Pun1sh3RZ
Try going at them at an angle and coming off at the opposite angle
+1
That's what i do
Old 06-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Changvi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, if you knew that this was a waste of your time, why didn't you stop reading and move on; rather than come here and complain about the thread? I hope your time is valuable as a CEO of some *** wipe company. If you don't then

Last edited by Changvi; 06-04-2008 at 07:27 PM.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:25 PM
angel700

if you dont like the thread get out as you can see alot of people go through the same situation and yes dave should be here to ban you
Old 06-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Giant655

you know that little clicky thing on your mouse? I think it was YOU who looked at the thread, and it was YOU who decided to click on it. Give the man a friggin break dude, if you dont like threads like these - DONT READ EM!
Old 06-04-2008, 08:20 PM
ZedHed

i hate these....speed bumps arent too bad.

what i hate most is driveways..
what the hell is the point of making a driveway
into mt. everest..some things are soo steep and
"pointed".

i bottomed out in one entrance and scraped on the way out,
after going out a different exit. then scraped again entering a
vons parking lot 5 minutes later. 3 scrapes within 10 min =[
its all my GReddy Evo2's fault =/
Old 06-04-2008, 08:22 PM
ZedHed

Now that I've wasted another 2 minutes explaining myself to you, I'm done with this thread. I really don't care if you disagree with me. I don't care if NO ONE agrees with me. This pisses me the **** off.
omgosh! 2minutes! i mean,
you couldve done so much more.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:26 PM
ZedHed

Originally Posted by dave079
Why don't you respond to this thread. You are the same person who made the most fail thread ever on here.
um no,
sorry....

yes, same I.P addy but not I.
dont accuse me, ty.

Quick Reply: Anyone else tired of...