Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Na na na na na

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2002, 07:43 AM
mrducks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nana na na nana

I just recieved a call today from Universal Nissan and was told my Z would be ready to pick up on Monday or Tuesday. He also told me that they had not recieved any Z's yet and mine was in the first batch. Do you know how you can tell when a car salesman is lying? His lips are moving. Never the less I'm still excited but won't quite jump for joy until I actually get the final call to actually come down and pick it up.
Now the bad news. I'm going on a fishing trip Tueday mourning and won't be back until Friday night. I hope I'lll be able to sleep until next Saturday. And yes I know, you will all say that I should cancel the trip but I can't because other people are involved.

mrducks
Chrome Silver
Charcoal Leather
Everything except the Nav & Spoiler

Last edited by mrducks; 08-18-2002 at 08:00 AM.
Old 08-18-2002, 07:46 AM
westpak
SFZCC

Just in case I would drive by the dealership and make sure it is not there yet, it seems people are getting theirs yesterday and today.
Old 08-18-2002, 07:53 AM
mrducks

Default Not to worry

The salesman, who I have been talking to for months now says not to worry. The car is definatly mine and he will hold it..Of course his lips where moving when he said that wern't they?
mrducks

Last edited by mrducks; 08-18-2002 at 08:02 AM.
Old 08-19-2002, 02:45 AM
mrducks

Default Hey Rocket

Yea, sorry about that. I just got back from Universal Nissan to sign some papers and I sat in the supposedly first one in L. A. He actually has to wait until next week to take it because some television stations wnat to do a story on it. And today I found out I was suppose to be number two. Anyways it was nice to hear from you again. Oh, by the way, his car is exactly like ours and he let me sit in it. Man it feels awsome in there. Really really confortable. The charcoal color is much lighter than I expected and much prettier than I expected.

mrducks