Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

a little help for AZ Motorsports Park

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2003, 11:37 AM
mark350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a little help for AZ Motorsports Park

Here is the email I recieved from ASRA (Arizona Sport Racing Assoc.) earlier today. If you have the time please send an email to the link below. Thanks, Mark.

Hello Mark,

Last year the Arizona Motorsports Park invested over $6 million to develop a safe place to run cars and provide high performance driver education, right next to Luke Air Force Base.

It is a privately owned and financed track that is not open to the general public. Instead, only car clubs, classic car owners, motorcycle clubs, automobile companies and other car enthusiasts - people just like yourself - rent it for private use.

The Arizona Motorsports Park is a world-class facility that's turned into a great addition for the West Valley. No more homes near Luke Air Force Base. And, people are coming from all over the West Valley and Arizona to use the facility, which means more spending at local stores, hotels and restaurants.

But some residents living over one mile from the site are now trying to shut us down because they can hear noise some days of the week. They have hired high-powered lawyers and are even asking for our permit to be revoked. In fact, Maricopa County has scheduled a hearing to consider doing just this on July 31st.

Let us first say this: we can address these issues. But we're going to need your help too. So far, elected officials have only heard from these residents and lawyers.

They need to hear from you too. Soon. The hearing is only days away.

They need to hear that the Arizona Motorsports Park is important to you .. . and that they should support the facility.

Please take just a moment to email Maricopa County Supervisor Max Wilson today. Leave a message that you support the Arizona Motorsports Park. With your email we can make sure that you and our many users have the chance to enjoy this excellent addition to the West Valley for many years to come.

Email Maricopa County Supervisor Max Wilson Today -

mailto:mwwilson@mail.maricopa.gov

On behalf of ASRA and Arizona Motorsports Park, we thank you in advance for your support.

Regards,
ASRA

P.S. Email just a quick message to encourage support of the Arizona Motorsports Park! Thank you for help and support!
Old 07-25-2003, 03:20 PM
N74DV

I sent my mail
Old 07-25-2003, 06:37 PM
kwanderi

Sent mine.