Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Calling out JIM@SHOWSTOPPERS

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 12:00 PM
PikesPeakZ

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Some one needs to photoshop a pic with a milk carton and the have you seen me on the back w/ an Asuka hood on itThen Jim can use it.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:10 PM
CyberZeke

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's it... I want the movie rights to this thread
Old 08-07-2008, 12:18 PM
PikesPeakZ

Originally Posted by CyberZeke
That's it... I want the movie rights to this thread
I think it would make a better soap opera. Way too much drama.
Old 08-07-2008, 01:42 PM
CyberZeke

Originally Posted by PikesPeakZ
I think it would make a better soap opera. Way too much drama.
okay... we'll be partners... we'll put it on the scifi channel
Old 08-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Can my character be played by Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Old 08-07-2008, 01:58 PM
Swifty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Word, i just ordered my first parts from Jim at the end of last month. He said my hood is on back order and would take about 3 - 4 weeks. I called his shop in 2 weeks of the order to check on it and they said it'll be at my house the next day. Only issue i had was with the shipping company not calling me like they should have. I just recieved my hood taday and it is BEAUTIFUL! i will do buisness again with this guy! I was really worried about recieving it damaged cause of the OP's story and other stories i've heard about carbon fiber but my hood looks amazing! I will deffinetly be ordering my other carbon fiber parts from this guy!
Old 08-07-2008, 01:58 PM
PikesPeakZ

Originally Posted by Jim@Showstoppers
Can my character be played by Arnold Schwarzenegger?

It's not a tuuumaa (in my best Arnold voice)
Old 08-07-2008, 02:09 PM
east1999bt

Originally Posted by jwillard0201
Vendors may not be perfect...but in situations where they arent...they should go out of their way to make the OP feel like he is in fact taken care of. Unanswered PM's or non returned calls can make a customer feel like he is getting less than desirable attention after spending his hard earned money.

It is sooooo much easier to deal with these situations before they get out of hand than it is to try and come back later and make things better. Even if the OP gets the product he ordered it will not erase the hard feels from dealing with this transaction.

i've seen 2 threads now calling out jim@showstoppers...

i wouldn't buy from someone who has poor communication.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:25 PM
blasian

Originally Posted by east1999bt

i've seen 2 threads now calling out jim@showstoppers...

i wouldn't buy from someone who has poor communication.
I've seen more than two... and I'd still buy from him.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:27 PM
JSDZ33

the point has been made. will this get locked already? the e-friends vs noob mini call outs within the thread aren't funny anymore either
Old 08-07-2008, 02:30 PM
minispider

If I were any vendor I would want to stay clear away from you. Buyers like yourself get this sense of entitlement and Jim is doing what he can. It's a custom made part be patient. Might as well just part ways with Asuka and not support a company who is trying to bring quality parts to the Z community. Good idea. I have an idea, go away and sell your Z then by a Civic and you'll never need to wait for parts again.

Myself I will purchasing a carbon kit and hood from Jim in the near future because even though all the cry babies like yourself try and take him down for BS reasons he still makes sure that it is reasonably worked out. Can't wait for you to kill my parents Jim

Oh yeah P.S. screw you for having a life and not waiting on the refresh button 24/7 to see if you go a new PM
you are a moron who has no idea how a business should be run, and for you to accept lame excuses so you can be on a vendor's good side; is childish. A lot of vendors here try to wash their hands on the entire situation when shi hits the fan and you are one of those people like the majority of consumers that accept mediocre crap. I do not.. as per Jim whenever he tries to blame "the other guy" for his short comings, is poor business, and again if he can not handle the crap he's selling then he better stay in school and graduate pronto, but this is no way to run a business.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:40 PM
blasian

I wish you ran a business (you should because you seem so knowledgeable) because I would gripe for no apparent reason
Old 08-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Insults (name calling) towards fellow members will not be tolerated per TOU #10
10.) HARASSMENT/FLAMING
Any harassment of other members will not be tolerated. Name calling, picking fights, etc. Do not make posts that incite arguments, or any post that turns to arguments and flame wars, etc. Posts of this nature will not be tolerated and can result in the immediate closing or deletion or editing of the post and the banishment of the posting members account. Any insults or harassments towards staff members, including board ownership (that is, Internet Brands aka IB), will result in instant banishment.
Old 08-07-2008, 02:48 PM
J0NNy
Banned

som1 needs therapyy
Old 08-07-2008, 03:06 PM
PikesPeakZ

Originally Posted by minispider
you are a moron who has no idea how a business should be run, and for you to accept lame excuses so you can be on a vendor's good side; is childish. A lot of vendors here try to wash their hands on the entire situation when shi hits the fan and you are one of those people like the majority of consumers that accept mediocre crap. I do not.. as per Jim whenever he tries to blame "the other guy" for his short comings, is poor business, and again if he can not handle the crap he's selling then he better stay in school and graduate pronto, but this is no way to run a business.
If name calling is your best response than it just shows your true character. I own my own business and do very well. So you are wrong twice in your post. Vendor call out threads are extremely childish in my opinion. Anyone who can not be patient enough to wait for an issue to be resolved in a professional manner is the one that does not how business is ran. Thanks USNHM but my feelings aren't hurt. I'm a big boy and can take a blast.

You should really take a step back and re-think your comment about pointing blame. Most distributors like Jim save money by having items drop shipped from the manufacturer instead of paying to stock items. I don't see any blame pointing but a means of getting your dispute handled in a more timely fashion. My parents always told growing up that life isn't always fair and this is one of those times. You should be so lucky to have purchased through Jim and to be getting the help you are. Guaranteed any other of those cheap online shops would have told you to get bent by now.

Jason (is a moron)
Old 08-07-2008, 03:18 PM
minispider

If name calling is your best response than it just shows your true character. I own my own business and do very well. So you are wrong twice in your post. Vendor call out threads are extremely childish in my opinion. Anyone who can not be patient enough to wait for an issue to be resolved in a professional manner is the one that does not how business is ran. Thanks USNHM but my feelings aren't hurt. I'm a big boy and can take a blast.

You should really take a step back and re-think your comment about pointing blame. Most distributors like Jim save money by having items drop shipped from the manufacturer instead of paying to stock items. I don't see any blame pointing but a means of getting your dispute handled in a more timely fashion. My parents always told growing up that life isn't always fair and this is one of those times. You should be so lucky to have purchased through Jim and to be getting the help you are. Guaranteed any other of those cheap online shops would have told you to get bent by now.

Jason (is a moron)
...and I still do not agree to any of these statements and I know consumers do not accept these kind of behaviors like, I guess, you. One part and I think only part on any business is customer satisfaction and COMMUNICATION, which is lacking a lot with this vendor, I do not have to call asuka since the transaction was done though Jim@showstoppers.com not Asuka.com if there is such a site, so Jim is my primary contact, end of story.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:20 PM
PikesPeakZ

...and I still do not agree to any of these statements and I know consumers do not accept these kind of behaviors like, I guess, you. One part and I think only part on any business is customer satisfaction and COMMUNICATION, which is lacking a lot with this vendor, I do not have to call asuka since the transaction was done though Jim@showstoppers.com not Asuka.com if there is such a site, so Jim is my primary contact, end of story.
Your frustration is understood. What would make you happy let's start there?
Old 08-07-2008, 03:26 PM
minispider

Your frustration is understood. What would make you happy let's start there?
a full refund and $30 million dollars.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:29 PM
PikesPeakZ

a full refund and $30 million dollars.
LOLZ Ok you got me w/the 30 mil crack. Hasn't he already offered that? I thought I read that already?
Old 08-07-2008, 03:31 PM
minispider

LOLZ Ok you got me w/the 30 mil crack. Hasn't he already offered that? I thought I read that already?
he offered me $30 mil pesos....

Quick Reply: Calling out JIM@SHOWSTOPPERS