MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   2003-2009 Nissan 350Z (https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z-2/)
-   -   Calling out JIM@SHOWSTOPPERS (https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z/376471-calling-out-jim-showstoppers.html)

minispider 07-30-2008 02:57 PM

Calling out JIM@SHOWSTOPPERS

....so here I am waiting for my damn Asuka roof, Jim, did you ship this thing or what? you said you did....but where is the tracking I've been asking for several times? You do not answer you cell or reply with a tracking #...man, i hate to whore up your threads but you let me no choice, since you deleted the original thread so I would not post any more negative comments...another thing, every time I call your company, the guys there (Rocky and Chuck) do not have a clue of what I'm talking about but you know...I have every single pm and pay-pal payment for future reference. The worst thing I did was to close my dispute with Pay-pal because I thought this was going to be resolved the way right guys do. You are not dealing with a 17 year old kid here, and as a customer I deserve a little more respect and please save the run around for your friends...you took my money really quick so is time to man up to your responsibilities as a vendor. A simple tracking # or at least the truth is enough, I do not ask for much. My next step is getting a charge back with Amex and you know they do not play around when it comes to their customers. You are probably a very busy person, but so am I and I hate to be chasing things, and patience is a virtue but you know more than any one; I had waited very patiently and by your lack of responses and silence you leave me no choice.
I hope that all the people that are asking for your products get better quality and responses than what I got!! and yes if any one wants pics of the crap I got let me know they are available. If you need me to pick the money personally I have no problem with that, since I can fly any where in the world for free through my company; I can be there tomorrow... just don't let me wait again.....:icon8:

zstreet86 07-30-2008 03:01 PM

i feel your frustrations and i agree communication is a must, dont make the mistake of waiting before its too late with paypal, file a claim before the time is up if you have to...

Blk03G35 07-30-2008 03:01 PM

Paypal.. Now THATS a scam

TBDesigns 07-30-2008 03:03 PM

Jim will take care of you. Some people are just busy you know. How long ago did you sent the payment?

J0NNy 07-30-2008 03:03 PM

get his address, and hunt him down :)

minispider 07-30-2008 03:07 PM

I had a claim, but after he received an email from Pay-pal he decided to ship the first crap he saw on his floor and he told me that if I did not close the claim he will call back the shipment, so me like the idiot that I am closed it, and what I got was laughable, you had to see this roof...God, Stevie wonder could had laid that fiber better and inspected better plus it was cracked!!!! So I contacted Pay-pal about a week ago to reopen the case, but since you can only do it once for the same item i'm out of gas, so Amex is my next choice. To tell you the truth I don't even want it any more, because I have a feeling is gonna look like crap again if it ever shows...:mad:

minispider 07-30-2008 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by TBDesigns@CiNcity
Jim will take care of you. Some people are just busy you know. How long ago did you sent the payment?

MONTHS

TBDesigns 07-30-2008 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by minispider
I had a claim, but after he received an email from Pay-pal he decided to ship the first crap he saw on his floor and he told me that if I did not close the claim he will call back the shipment, so me like the idiot that I am closed it, and what I got was laughable, you had to see this roof...God, Stevie wonder could had laid that fiber better and inspected better plus it was cracked!!!! So I contacted Pay-pal about a week ago to reopen the case, but since you can only do it once for the same item i'm out of gas, so Amex is my next choice. To tell you the truth I don't even want it any more, because I have a feeling is gonna look like crap again if it ever shows...:mad:

Pics?

:worthless:

minispider 07-30-2008 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by J0NNy
get his address, and hunt him down :)

I got his address, I can be there tomorrow or Friday if he wants me to...but he sounds legit, so come on Jim...I won't let up!!!

zstreet86 07-30-2008 03:10 PM

you should seriously show up in person, you should have called this out on the forums long ago

minispider 07-30-2008 03:11 PM

Pics?

do you really want me to? He deleted the last thread because of the reality of the pics...

JAM3Z 07-30-2008 03:11 PM

:)

Jim@Showstoppers 07-30-2008 03:12 PM

your replacement roof was sent as per our PM discussion. Asuka was drop shipping the roof, so I didn't have much control over it. I know they had to make 2-3 roofs until they got it perfect because it is a new product and the production is not quite mastered yet.

I'll call Asuka now and see if I can get your tracking. Like I told you, we ahave sent a free replacement but it took longer to make then expected. This one was inspected by everyone at Asuka and it looks PERFECT. The one you received had a hazy clear coat problem like the few asuka hoods. It was a production error that was corrected and free parts were sent out to everyone. We aen't trying to "Scam" anyone, it is just a slower process then some would like sometimes.

minispider 07-30-2008 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by zstreet86
you should seriously show up in person, you should have called this out on the forums long ago

I always give people the benefit of the doubt!!

TBDesigns 07-30-2008 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by JAMEZ@CiNcity
Nothing personal to anyone, but there are so many stories about shady business with this guy its unreal. Why do people choose to deal with him?

Not from my side. I know people that have bought thousands in parts from him and I have bought more then a few things myself with him and never had a problem.

minispider 07-30-2008 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Jim@Showstoppers
your replacement roof was sent as per our PM discussion. Asuka was drop shipping the roof, so I didn't have much control over it. I know they had to make 2-3 roofs until they got it perfect because it is a new product and the production is not quite mastered yet.

I'll call Asuka now and see if I can get your tracking. Like I told you, we ahave sent a free replacement but it took longer to make then expected. This one was inspected by everyone at Asuka and it looks PERFECT. The one you received had a hazy clear coat problem like the few asuka hoods. It was a production error that was corrected and free parts were sent out to everyone. We aen't trying to "Scam" anyone, it is just a slower process then some would like sometimes.

but you TOLD ME YOU HAD THE TRACKING.... but since you were home, you did not have it with you!!!!!:icon8:

JAM3Z 07-30-2008 03:15 PM

Not from my side. I know people that have bought thousands in parts from him and I have bought more then a few things myself with him and never had a problem.

Fair enough. I like the products he offers :dunno: I just don't want to see anyone get scammed.

zstreet86 07-30-2008 03:15 PM

well looks like your thread call out worked...

blasian 07-30-2008 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by JAMEZ@CiNcity
Fair enough. I like the products he offers :dunno: I just don't want to see anyone get scammed.

Jim doesn't give free reacharounds to keep things on the hush....

He just kills your parents.

minispider 07-30-2008 03:17 PM

this is from your pm

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim@Showstoppers
Quote:
Jim, please give me an update...

Hey, we are just waiting on Asuka to drop off the new roof. Should be any day now.

Jim

Jim, where is my asuka roof, I hate to do this but you let me no choice....at least answer my PM's...and yes I'm waiting patiently...and I guess i have to go thru Amex and pay-pal and open another dispute....which sucks,,,just return my money... I do not want the roof any more!!

It has already been shipped, so I can not refund the money. I'm at home now, so I don't have the tracking here.

Jim
Jim@Showstoppers is online now Forward Message