MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   2003-2009 Nissan 350Z (https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z-2/)
-   -   Calling out JIM@SHOWSTOPPERS (https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z/376471-calling-out-jim-showstoppers.html)

Jim@Showstoppers 08-07-2008 03:55 PM

You'll get 30 million dead parents soon !

Get_Zwole 08-07-2008 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Jim@Showstoppers
You'll get 30 million dead parents soon !

:icon18: :icon18: :icon17: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

jwillard0201 08-07-2008 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by JSDZ33
the point has been made. will this get locked already? the e-friends vs noob mini call outs within the thread aren't funny anymore either :)

Point may be made but why close the thread until a resolution? I would like to see pics of the install....when it happens. :dunno:

WSchli1672 08-07-2008 08:01 PM

Jim@Showstoppers
Ordered twice from "Jim". Will do again.thumbup: We're all on here as z'ers and Z'er friends, etc. to talk, share, and buy from the sponsors at decent prices. I've appreciated our sponsors:bowdown::bowdown:, bought multiple items, be it CF items from Jim, APS TT, JWT products, flywheel, clutch, Koyo Radiator, and more, all an prices lower than going to the actual dealerships, stores to purchased. Group buys and/or single buys are a nice advantage on the forum. There is not one perfect person, or business here or anywhere else, but they do try their best I believe. :clap::clap:
I see resolution in previous threads. So no need to be heated up anymore, but try working together. I saw mentioned: two calls, but I've seen many more satisfied customers on same. That tells me, again, nobody is perfect, but they try to please. I personally ordered twice as I mentioned and both products arrived in decent time, each time. (Oh and my parents are dead :cry2:- but that was natural causes - not the man:hehehe:)

SS728 08-08-2008 12:25 PM

I have sent countless p/m's and two emails to ShowStoppers and Jim's personal S.S. email, still no responses. And I see him posting and making threads everyday, so I know he is online.

blasian 08-08-2008 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by SS728
I have sent countless p/m's and two emails to ShowStoppers and Jim's personal S.S. email, still no responses. And I see him posting and making threads everyday, so I know he is online.

That's just an illusion. It is actually your parents posting on behalf of Jim.

minispider 08-10-2008 11:17 AM

Jim, the phone # you gave me does not work!

sporkdevil 08-10-2008 05:40 PM

Wow, this is taking a long time. So is this the hatch or the roof? There's too much to read.

04LIQUIDSILVER 08-10-2008 05:55 PM

I just orded my from him... Ill keep you guys posted .... so far everything is going ok and I think he is good seller...:)

FrankieZZ 08-11-2008 03:17 AM

Let's get constructive ( and funny ) here and make some lemonade out of this lemon . We need a contest to name this type of thread that pops up every 4-5 weeks here . You know the kind I'm talking about .Let's have a name the thread contest so we can now refer to these types of threads in the future . Who knows , maybe Jim@Showstoppers would even donate the prize for the best name for this type of thread . This thing has all kinds of possibilities . Now ,what's your choice for a generic name for this type of thread that goes on and on and what prize should we award ???? C'mon , you could be famous for naming this beast and would forever be immortalized on My350Z........

minispider 08-11-2008 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by sporkdevil
Wow, this is taking a long time. So is this the hatch or the roof? There's too much to read.

the roof cap...and again Jim...the phone number you gave me for "Boomer" is not working, now what? I'm doing everything you tell me and no answer or results from either one of you.

SupaDoopa 08-11-2008 04:11 AM

Wow. Not to start a flame war, but seems to be a little stalling going on... for a couple months.

We should call these threads "chapters." They're long and let's face it; who likes reading? I don't.

FrankieZZ 08-11-2008 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by SupaDoopa
Wow. Not to start a flame war, but seems to be a little stalling going on... for a couple months.

We should call these threads "chapters." They're long and let's face it; who likes reading? I don't.

Not bad ! Anyone else ?
Supadoopa you forgot your choice for the prize :thumbup:

FrankieZZ

PS Is there anyone out there alive ?

SupaDoopa 08-11-2008 10:50 AM

I wouldn't mind a Stillen intake. Hell, I'll trade my NISMO CAI with a bypass for it. That or a nice exhaust. ;)

minispider 08-11-2008 12:40 PM

well, it seems that Jim took matters into his own hands and is resolving the issue himself as we speak! Sometimes is better to do things yourself so you know it gets done. Thanks Jim

Bigchef66 08-27-2008 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by Bigchef66
Well that was quick!! the power of the forum post...
Just spoke to Jim, he said the replacements were sent out and signed for, however I didn't get them. He said he will send re-replacements and tracking info by friday

WATCH THIS SPACE........

I hope others get the same response.

regards

Jim,

Well here we are again.:icon27:
I did as requested and returned the faulty parts and to your credit you re-imbursed the shipping as promised. However, unfortunately since then back to no pm's or phone calls replied to regarding my a-pillars. I appreciate you're busy and you like the rest of us have a life outside of this forum, but all I ask is to be given the pieces I paid for 7 months ago. If they were sent then where is my tracking number? Is it so difficult to provide this information after all it's security for you too. Perhaps the problem is caused by another link in the chain but with all due respect it was you I placed the order with and as such the responsibility is yours to shoulder.
So where are we at? Are my replacements on the way? if so what's the tracking number? Can we resolve this aging issue asap, I really don't want to post on here but it's seems to be the only way I get a response. Give me a call I believe you have my cell number!!

Thanks and best regards

sik350 08-27-2008 11:48 AM

You know this is funny chit! I used to be a member of ephatch and they had a post similar to this over on there site. Its like i never left the site. Haha :icon6:

minispider 08-27-2008 12:53 PM

oh boy...

CyberZeke 08-27-2008 01:10 PM

Just when you thought it was safe to visit the board again...

Bigchef66 and Jim: The Sequel...

RUN FOR YOU LIVES! :eek:

Jim@Showstoppers 08-27-2008 02:06 PM

Nigel, your replacement pillars were sent just like I told you yestrday, you have to call the shop for tracking.

Minispider received a refund since he didn't want to wait any longer.

Jim