MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion

MY350Z.COM - Nissan 350Z and 370Z Forum Discussion (https://my350z.com/forum/)
-   2003-2009 Nissan 350Z (https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z-2/)
-   -   Calling out JIM@SHOWSTOPPERS (https://my350z.com/forum/2003-2009-nissan-350z/376471-calling-out-jim-showstoppers.html)

tribal_visionz 07-31-2008 04:16 AM

if you can travel anywhere for free, take yo ass to asuka foo!

ZKansasZ 07-31-2008 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by blasian
. This thread will die down and people will continue to buy from Jim.

I never did and I know I never will.

minispider 07-31-2008 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by tribal_visionz
if you can travel anywhere for free, take yo ass to asuka foo!

i guess "gheto" is your main language!:icon9:

JAM3Z 07-31-2008 08:56 AM

I'd like to see how this gets resolved.

TBDesigns 07-31-2008 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by minispider
... and you know who gets my respect and I wish him the best in his business? NIC at Cincity, now that is customer service!!!!! top notch!!!

We try to please everyone but there is always a few that go off the deep end. :icon14:

blasian 07-31-2008 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by ZKansasZ
I never did and I know I never will.

Cool beans, good luck with buying things in the future :)

ZKansasZ 07-31-2008 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by blasian
Cool beans, good luck with buying things in the future :)

I know it's sacastic but I still thank you!

It's only personal reference. I am sure it will not stop anyone from buying stuff from him!

PikesPeakZ 07-31-2008 09:51 AM

Jim where are my parents:confused: Did you murder them:icon23:

CyberZeke 07-31-2008 02:07 PM

I started to read this thread, it needs some editing... I guess I'll just wait for the movie to come out, this is too much work...

minispider 07-31-2008 02:31 PM

^^that's why it makes it epic!

PerfZ 07-31-2008 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by minispider
....so here I am waiting for my damn Asuka roof, Jim, did you ship this thing or what? you said you did....but where is the tracking I've been asking for several times? You do not answer you cell or reply with a tracking #...man, i hate to whore up your threads but you let me no choice, since you deleted the original thread so I would not post any more negative comments...another thing, every time I call your company, the guys there (Rocky and Chuck) do not have a clue of what I'm talking about but you know...I have every single pm and pay-pal payment for future reference. The worst thing I did was to close my dispute with Pay-pal because I thought this was going to be resolved the way right guys do. You are not dealing with a 17 year old kid here, and as a customer I deserve a little more respect and please save the run around for your friends...you took my money really quick so is time to man up to your responsibilities as a vendor. A simple tracking # or at least the truth is enough, I do not ask for much. My next step is getting a charge back with Amex and you know they do not play around when it comes to their customers. You are probably a very busy person, but so am I and I hate to be chasing things, and patience is a virtue but you know more than any one; I had waited very patiently and by your lack of responses and silence you leave me no choice.
I hope that all the people that are asking for your products get better quality and responses than what I got!! and yes if any one wants pics of the crap I got let me know they are available. If you need me to pick the money personally I have no problem with that, since I can fly any where in the world for free through my company; I can be there tomorrow... just don't let me wait again.....:icon8:

Seems like if people are going to start these vendor problem threads, they should start with posting the entire time line so everyone else can form an opinion based on the actual facts. Otherwise it should be deleted or locked.

minispider 08-01-2008 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by PerfZ
Seems like if people are going to start these vendor problem threads, they should start with posting the entire time line so everyone else can form an opinion based on the actual facts. Otherwise it should be deleted or locked.

if you do that then it will turn into a history book!:icon44:

Dr. Venture 08-01-2008 04:31 AM

Hence why i like to deal with the source if i can , and get away from the middle man!

Jim@Showstoppers 08-01-2008 06:02 AM

Facts? Timelines? No way....BURN HIM AT THE STAKE !

Mini- did you get my PM with the contact information at Asuka ?

phreaktor 08-01-2008 06:06 AM

This will be taken into consideration....

minispider 08-01-2008 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Jim@Showstoppers
Facts? Timelines? No way....BURN HIM AT THE STAKE !

Mini- did you get my PM with the contact information at Asuka ?

yes I did...but no response yet!!:confused:

minispider 08-01-2008 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by phreaktor
This will be taken into consideration....

no need for that I think, the vendors have all that info, and once things like these happen is because time has passed and I mean "time". Usually people start threads like this when they can not come to a resolution so they have no other choice but to post here.

minispider 08-03-2008 09:25 AM

still waiting on anything!

SupaDoopa 08-03-2008 09:38 AM

So you STILL don't have your item...?

minispider 08-03-2008 10:17 AM

nope!!! or any news...