Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

'Project........TXSTYLE!!!'

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2003, 03:41 PM
toykilla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by TXSTYLE
You know..honestly, the setup that Chazz did is AWESOME! I saw it and everything! And for the $$$ it is a GREAT buy!
Now for me the problem is that I have HUGE plans for my AUDIO install! I'm talkin' at least 2,000 watts of power! So that's AMPS, XM Unit, DVD/CD Changer, and possible NAV unit as well! I need places to put all that shiz. And most of it needs to go where that PC would go. For the most part I am much more concerned with "Thundering/Quality Sound" than the "Cool Features" of the PC.
hehe sweet.. i have a 1200watt (RMS!!!) sub amp... if i could just find time to finish by box! 600watt 4 channel running my components... right now you can turn the volume up to make your ears bleed and still there is not clipping/distortion.. cant wait till the subs go in ..

BTW.. there is plenty of room under the seats for amps, you dont have to sacrifice the glove box
Old 07-30-2003, 03:56 PM
350zSpeedRacer

Hee Hee--Marcus, I have those wheels in gunmetal on the way! I knew you had good taste!
Old 07-30-2003, 04:01 PM
chazzg

Originally posted by TXSTYLE
You know..honestly, the setup that Chazz did is AWESOME! I saw it and everything! And for the $$$ it is a GREAT buy!
Now for me the problem is that I have HUGE plans for my AUDIO install! I'm talkin' at least 2,000 watts of power! So that's AMPS, XM Unit, DVD/CD Changer, and possible NAV unit as well! I need places to put all that shiz. And most of it needs to go where that PC would go. For the most part I am much more concerned with "Thundering/Quality Sound" than the "Cool Features" of the PC.

Marcus, we can Do a One time only Custom System For you that will install the PC in the "Mail box slot" above the glove box. that will include the DVD, XM Sat radio, NAV/GPS, And MP3s. that way you will still have you glove box free for amps and such. Call me or email me and we can work out the details.
Old 07-30-2003, 08:28 PM
Btooth

Originally posted by chazzg
Marcus, we can Do a One time only Custom System For you that will install the PC in the "Mail box slot" above the glove box. that will include the DVD, XM Sat radio, NAV/GPS, And MP3s. that way you will still have you glove box free for amps and such. Call me or email me and we can work out the details.
i would VERY much like to hear the details about this part. I was also thinkin it would be favorable to have it in the mailbox slot. Though not for a year or so... so i know things will most likely be way different then. Anyways, keep me updated!!
Old 07-30-2003, 08:46 PM
chazzg

well TXSTYLE is local, and a friend, So that makes a custom install easier to do. I dont think an install like what he needs/wants will be Cost Effective to sell on the open market...but in a year or two who knows.
Old 07-31-2003, 08:37 AM
Btooth

yea i hear ya, im just interested to know how it turns out im not thouroughly against the glovebox, but the mailbox would be favorable in my opinion depending on the details. Anyways, none of this is really important w/o my Z ... *sigh*
Old 07-31-2003, 08:55 AM
snook789

Talking

WoW TXSTYLE, those 19 GT-7 in Mercury finish are beautiful
You got great taste, sames wheels I got
Old 07-31-2003, 02:50 PM
Chebosto
350Z-holic

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

hhmmm.... Zesty

good luck Tex!
Old 08-05-2003, 05:28 PM
PROFusioNZ

Default What Rims are These?

TXSTYLE, I think your setup will look tight!

Anyone know what rims these are?
Attached Thumbnails 'Project........TXSTYLE!!!'-side-step.jpg  
Old 08-06-2003, 07:42 AM
junglist350Z

how much is just the front for the INGS+1 kit?
Old 08-06-2003, 09:15 AM
aggie300zx

Very nice Marcus! So are you going to have this all done by Saturday's meet???

I'm with you on going with a subtle looking kit. I think the ings kit is sweet.

As for me, I couldn't resist not getting new wheels either!
Old 08-06-2003, 11:06 AM
TXSTYLE
Banned

Originally posted by aggie300zx
Very nice Marcus! So are you going to have this all done by Saturday's meet???

I'm with you on going with a subtle looking kit. I think the ings kit is sweet.

As for me, I couldn't resist not getting new wheels either!
AWESOME! Are they on already? That will be the first set of SSR's I've ssen in person on a 350.

I have a feeling this weekends MEET will be the BIGGEST yet........
Old 08-06-2003, 11:09 AM
SHAQMAGIC

Anyone know what rims these are?

Those are ADR M-Sports
Old 08-06-2003, 11:20 AM
wren57
Banned

I really don't understand this. That body kit is hardly noticeable. The front looks nice, but that exact same look can be achieved with a small lip. I can barely tell there are different side skirts there. Why spend so much money for such a minor tweak? If you just have cash to blow, I have a paypal account ready for your donations. Don't get me wrong, I'm not into horribly outrageous kits either, but do prefer them when they actually stand out in a crowd of Zs...
Old 08-06-2003, 12:49 PM
aggie300zx

Yep, there on. I had them put on Tuesday morning. I'm very pleased with how they look.

Looking forward to Saturday!

wren57,

As for "subtle" type kits, this is how I approached it because my kit is subtle as well (Data Systems Illusion). I'm not a big aftermarket body kit and wheel person, rather I never thought I would ever do something like that. IMO the Z as is looks incredible! But I really like to have a car that everyone else doesn't have which is why I got into Z's in the first place (Z32, Z32TT, etc.). As more and more of these are on the road, I wanted to do something that made mine stand out a little while still retaining the things that made me fall in love with this car in the first time. So to some it could be viewed as wasting alot of money for nothing, rather I view it as spending money to make my Z individualistic while staying within the bounds of my simplistic taste. What I have found is that wheels and body kits are by far the most personally opinionated aftermarket purchase.

Hope that gives a little more incite to "subtle" kits.

Scott
Old 08-06-2003, 03:18 PM
chazzg

Originally posted by aggie300zx
Yep, there on. I had them put on Tuesday morning. I'm very pleased with how they look.

Looking forward to Saturday!

Wow!!! So you payed of your new tires in less than a Week. I did not think so. What am i talking about Im just as bad!!. I found a Great Deal on 19" GT-C, But I just can't copy Mike. But I want them So bad. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!! I can't even Get My NISMO S-Tune for another Month I....Have.....to....spend....money...on......my.....Z.....so on, or my GF will come home with 2k worth of shoes and stuff

Last edited by chazzg; 08-06-2003 at 03:22 PM.
Old 08-06-2003, 05:51 PM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dallas area has too many cool Z's.
Old 08-07-2003, 08:12 AM
TXSTYLE
Banned

Talking

Originally posted by Mike Wazowski
Dallas area has too many cool Z's.
I know right! Making me have to constantly modify/ upgrade!

j/k I really like the fact that several peeps have "moddded Z's" makes for great conversation at these MEETS.

By the way.......You coming down Mr. Wazowski?
Old 08-07-2003, 10:30 AM
Ralphus

I have a Clarion VRX925VD TV/MP3/DVD system for sale if anyone is interested. Includes the optional 5.1 processor and Sirius tuner.

If you're looking at in dash systems, I would recommend Clarion or Panasonic's systems over the Alpine.