2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

what the hell man!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 09:32 PM
Chaser720
Lemoned Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gmic350z
im 33 now ,and if youve never got into even a small race,im not saying a ****ing cannonball run! anyways if you never opened up your car unless your on the track once in your sheltered,timid *** of life than you got no *****!!!not even when you were young and dumb?are you serious? dude get your self into a nice wagon with some woodgrain..thats like getting a hooker and telling her to keep her clothes on talk about jesus?!!! let your blood circulate!!!!ha!!
FAIL... number 2

You my friend are not 33.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:41 PM
black06z

You should've changed lanes and got out of the way or floored it to avoid bumper cars.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:45 PM
SchismX

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, 33? And you still have bad grammar skills.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:09 AM
calin
Banned

Originally Posted by Zman636
Damn, 33? And you still have bad grammar skills.
Seriously, this guy can't be 33 by the way he talks. And if he is, then I feel sorry for him
Old 09-08-2008, 01:24 AM
Greg06

Originally Posted by calin
Seriously, this guy can't be 33 by the way he talks. And if he is, then I feel sorry for him
No joke...13 would be a better estimate...

These kids nowadays.. To them thrills, ***** or guts is to race some equally stupid numbnutz stranger out on the street or see how fast one can go? LOL Pure child's play.

I did my 7th solo jump (skydiving) yesterday..Now that's a freaking ride..

Last edited by Greg06; 09-08-2008 at 01:27 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:39 AM
Ziggyrama

im 33 now ,and if youve never got into even a small race,im not saying a ****ing cannonball run! anyways if you never opened up your car unless your on the track once in your sheltered,timid *** of life than you got no *****!!!not even when you were young and dumb?are you serious? dude get your self into a nice wagon with some woodgrain..thats like getting a hooker and telling her to keep her clothes on talk about jesus?!!! let your blood circulate!!!!ha!!
I'm ashamed of being in the same state as you. Please, learn how to type, use punctuation and express your thoughts in a clear way. I think we're all dumber now having read your posts. You had 33 years to learn to do it so it's safe to say you had plenty of time to master these simple skills.

Please don't be a 'tard behind the wheel. I see people like you every day and it never ends well for you and usually someone else being there at the wrong place, wrong time. I know it just ruins your day when people rev their engines around you. Off all things in life to be pissed off about. Grow up sport and get your thrills another way. May I suggest a hooker in a wood grain wagon?

Last edited by Ziggyrama; 09-08-2008 at 01:42 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:54 AM
gmic350z

oooo!the crowd turns! ha! im not here to brush up on grammer skills.it is what it is. i dont drive like a retard often,been years. but some buy cool cars to drive and some by cool cars to talk about how cool they are..its a shame,youll never stop being miserable ****** and looking to find anything in peoples posts to gripe and whine about..dude cheer up cause ive seen certain people on here,and they live to find something to preach about..the post is about a noticing the weirdos blowing loads aggrivating people on the roads and i get responses from preachers and leader of m.a.d...loosen up people.most are cool people here,didnt think everyones parents were on here waiting to pounce!ha!wow
Old 09-08-2008, 03:13 AM
0jiggy0

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

oooo!the crowd turns! ha! im not here to brush up on grammer skills.it is what it is. i dont drive like a retard often,been years. but some buy cool cars to drive and some by cool cars to talk about how cool they are..its a shame,youll never stop being miserable ****** and looking to find anything in peoples posts to gripe and whine about..dude cheer up cause ive seen certain people on here,and they live to find something to preach about..the post is about a noticing the weirdos blowing loads aggrivating people on the roads and i get responses from preachers and leader of m.a.d...loosen up people.most are cool people here,didnt think everyones parents were on here waiting to pounce!ha!wow

Welcome to internet forums...
Old 09-08-2008, 03:22 AM
_STEVEO_01

Originally Posted by Greg06
No dude.. Not everyone has street raced.. Call me square but Ive never lined up with anyone or made highspeed runs on the street... ever.. Im one of those slow cruising down the street, with cool tunes on, type of guy.

Yup agreed keep it on the track, tho from what ive seen at the track sometimes? Some of these jokers shouldn't be driving anything with a motor on it.

OP Keep it on Forza..
Nobody buys a 350 and doesn't open it up atleast once out of curiousity. You have never gone over the speed limit... OK bud

Now, you are being realistic, hey it's a fact.

But yes folks I agree, street racing is definitely stupid.

Last edited by _STEVEO_01; 09-08-2008 at 03:27 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:20 AM
Dr. Venture

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

hahaha....Yeah OP i deff know the feeling, but just cause the site does not condone street racing doesn't mean you cant give it to someone some days of the week on the street!

That is where it all started the STREETS!!! You don't have to do ludicrous kinda speeds, but the streets get my adrenaline going!

Love me a street race when i can get one, it's more thrilling than the track!
Old 09-08-2008, 07:35 AM
OldDirty Z33

LOL love how ban wagons start and changes all the time. I oped my car up today getting on the freeway didnt harm any one. No olne was really around at the time, Just got up to 95. Half you guys modify your engine to get more HP and Torque. Im assuming all of you guys that dont open your cars on the streets are all stock???
Old 09-08-2008, 07:55 AM
Dr. Venture

If you don't open up your cars on the streets, and just wait for track day your going to build up carbon!!!

Mid as well let grandma drive!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 08:06 AM
gothchick

wat?
Attached Thumbnails what the hell man!!!-thread-sucks.jpg  
Old 09-08-2008, 08:06 AM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

I like how everyone is ragging on him. We all bought the Z for similar reasons - performance being one of the biggies.. and you are blind or lucky if you don't get people trying to race you on a normal basis when you are out driving around.

I've had to use massive restraint myself, I am not wanting to dent my perfect driving record over some stupid little street race, and I'm definitely not going to put myself, my passenger, my car, or others at risk due to irresponsibility..

that being said, every now and then, you know you are in a safe and wide open area, and you just want to let it rip, and some cars/drivers need to be put in their place.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:15 AM
WhiteNoiz

Originally Posted by Greg06
No dude.. Not everyone has street raced.. Call me square but Ive never lined up with anyone or made highspeed runs on the street... ever.. Im one of those slow cruising down the street, with cool tunes on, type of guy.

Yup agreed keep it on the track, tho from what ive seen at the track sometimes? Some of these jokers shouldn't be driving anything with a motor on it.

OP Keep it on Forza..

EDIT: Pic removed...

Last edited by VO...; 09-08-2008 at 10:55 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:28 AM
deobiet

Originally Posted by Entaille
that being said, every now and then, you know you are in a safe and wide open area, and you just want to let it rip

yeah i just let one rip... ohh wait we're not talking about flatulence?
Old 09-08-2008, 08:52 AM
Dr. Venture

NJ Parkway very Late night, from the exit 100 toll booth to the exit 105 rt 18 Perfect straight, no other cars, no cops...cool crisp nights coming home from the GF's is where i kick it down, then i just cruise home park it, and wipe off all the unlucky bugs!!!
Old 09-08-2008, 10:20 AM
raulzito

people are loosing their minds around here,maybe cause summer coming to an end?i went to get gas,a soon as i pull out of my house dodge charger on my *** rev his motor tried to get it on,but i bit my tounge and let it go.few minutes later mustang on my *** reving!!bit tounge again!!then got gas and like a vw golf wanted some too!!what the ****!!!so i get somethig to eat and their this old dude must be 80 got in his new vette ,pretty sick looking and he gets on my ***,f it!this old dude hung a rotary at like 70,whatever i followed and it was the best street race i had in my life ,this old bastard was hanging corners sideways,hillarious!!! but people are loosing it...next time you go out just pay attention to whos behind you ad youll notice all kinds of weirdos getting hardons riding back bumpers and stupid **** like that..im not 18 anymore and it totally sucks having to think responsibly

so what happened? you guys were drifting, following each other? Are you saying he has a rotary engine?

A race implies that there is a defined finishing point or goal. How is it a race if you were following him? Did you guys know where you were going? lol, it sounded like the Vette just accelerated, and you were trying to catch up to him. He was probably trying to go somewhere in a hurry, and you got the wrong idea. lol
Old 09-08-2008, 11:00 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Welcome to the forums. Please exercise a bit more tact when posting and please avoid violating TOU #10. It will ensure a pleasant stay amongst the community. Consider this a warning....

Have a pleasant day and happy surfing,

VO

10.) HARASSMENT/FLAMING
Any harassment of other members will not be tolerated. Name calling, picking fights, etc. Do not make posts that incite arguments, or any post that turns to arguments and flame wars, etc. Posts of this nature will not be tolerated and can result in the immediate closing or deletion or editing of the post and the banishment of the posting members account. Any insults or harassments towards staff members, including board ownership (that is, Internet Brands aka IB), will result in instant banishment.
Old 09-08-2008, 12:11 PM
MichaelofHearts
Banned

not everyone is looking to "race" but prolly wanna see what your car can do. Ill rev at a viper just to see that baby haul ***.

Quick Reply: what the hell man!!!