Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Z has arrived to Surrey, BC, Canada Dealership

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2002, 02:35 AM
ballz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z has arrived to Surrey, BC, Canada Dealership

I cant wait boys and girls.... My first real look at a Z in the flesh. Its a Silver Track pack and the dude that pre-ordered it seems to be a bit sluggish on the pick up. Anyone looking for a Silver Z should mosey on down and snake it from him. I might just have to do that myself although I dont know about the SILVER. I have a BLACK on order and after seeing the picture of the BLACK TRACK I think I may wait. But hey u never know....... eh!
Old 08-22-2002, 02:42 AM
acid burn

I'm assuming you mean Silverstone Track, as the Chrome Silver Track is not available in Canada?
Old 08-22-2002, 02:44 AM
ballz

Originally posted by acid burn
I'm assuming you mean Silverstone Track, as the Chrome Silver Track is not available in Canada?
I dunno man it must be the silverstone. Didnt get into too much detail cause Im looking for black. But the first thing the dealer said which I thought was kinda funny coming from him, "Damn, this thing is F**kin sharp"
Old 08-22-2002, 02:59 AM
vanstorm16

BALLZ, which dealer? I'm going as soon as I know to check it out!
Old 08-22-2002, 03:02 AM
vanstorm16

Ballz, don't worry. My dealer just called. Its the same dealer. You going down? I'm heading down after work, if you see a big dude there, 6'1", 240lbs, spiky brown hair, come up and say hi.

Right on, my first chance to see the Z!!
Old 08-22-2002, 03:49 AM
ballz

Originally posted by vanstorm16
BALLZ, which dealer? I'm going as soon as I know to check it out!
Hey man its the New Pacific dealership on Fraser Highway. They were doing the PDI inspection or something on it, so it aint in the showroom yet
Old 08-22-2002, 08:40 AM
vanstorm16

Hey ballz, I just got back from New Pacific Nissan. Just after you posted that note, my guy at the dealer gave me the call and told me to come down and see it. This is where I ordered my car from. They even had the good news that delivery should be in October for mine!!

So, its a Touring model, chrome silver (which means AUTOMATIC here). The owner is out of town so that's why it was on the showroom floor. 36km since they actually went and drove the car back to the dealership instead of putting it on a truck (I'll freak if they do that to mine). They're just waiting for the owner to call them back (I guess they left him a message).

Here comes the repetive part. Everyone's read first impressions before and I know that we've moved on on this board but I'm excited and I'm typing it anyways! This was my first time seeing the car and I certainly was not disappointed. If anything, I'm absolutely enthralled with everything about the car. I took my buddy down there and the dealer was really good with us. We basically had free reign over the car for an hour and a half (with the exception of starting it).

I was very impressed with the amount of storage room as well (I was expecting less). I honestly think that I can get my hockey gear in there (it'd be tight though). Headroom was great! I was a bit worried but there's plenty and I like the amount of width it has in the seats too. I thought the pedals are perfectly positioned for comfort (a problem that my Pathfinder has). Great driving position and I didn't think the overhang of the roof was any problem at all. We even brought in a few cd's from my car and cranked up the stereo! Sounds very good and the sub gives you a nice subtle thump in the back while its rocking. I didn't think the NAV door was all that troublesome at all and I had no problems with the interior furnishings.

Anyways, I'm rambling here. It'll be there for another day or so if you wanna check it out.