Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dealer with Car / Salespeople Without Clue

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2002, 08:25 AM
Scafremon

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dealer with Car / Salespeople Without Clue

I happened to see a Z inside Nissan of Garden Grove showroom, and thought I'd get a look.

Standard sticker on window, showing MSRP of $32K and change. Salesperson introduced himself, and advised I could have the Z for $10K over MSRP. I smirked, and asked if this was a pre-order cancellation. You could tell he didn't have a clue, but said that it was. As I walked around the car, I saw a piece of paper with "Not for Sale" on the dash. I asked how he could sell me the car, if it has a not for sale sign on it. He said for $10K over, they will sell me the car.

For the fun of it, I berated him for awhile, for him not knowing if this was someones pre-order waiting to be picked up, a cancellation, or a dealer inventory car. He tucked his tail and left me alone.

Vin #T100208
Old 08-22-2002, 08:53 AM
droideka

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Dealer with Car / Salespeople Without Clue

Originally posted by Scafremon
VIN #T100208
WHAT?!? THAT'S MY VIN!!!

Just kidding. For all the ******** I hear going on, I do have to say that as we near the last stretch of this long-distance race, my dealer is really on the up-and-up as far as the final numbers go. I went in and priced my trade-in this weekend and got everything squared away as far as what I'd be paying come the magic day. No ********, no hidden fees, no protection package.