Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Just got my Z

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2003, 06:24 PM
doofy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Just got my Z

Wow things look different here. And I had to reregister my ID. At least it was still available.

Anyways,

I was here last year, but the site looked much different. Like many, I had order the Z, but it never came, so I ended up cancelling. But finally, I picked one up on Saturday during the end of year clearance.

Looking forward to spending some time here and reading all the recent posts. Lotsa catching up to do.

Just wanted to shout out a wasssuuppp to everyone.
Old 08-10-2003, 06:30 PM
SHAQMAGIC

Cool.

Congrats.

Where in NY are you?
Old 08-11-2003, 08:04 PM
doofy

I'm from Queens in nyc. I'm lovin driving a manual again. Haven't had one since my integra gs-r back in '97.

Anyways. Been looking through sites, and looks like I didn't get a GREAT deal on my car. But doesn't look like I overpayed either.

I got the SS Touring. No NAV. $32,500. And I had to haggle like crazy. Finally got him to throw in, window tinting (which I may just pass on cause they've been ticketing like crazy in nyc), cargo net & wheel locks. Oh and 2 'Z' keychains. He had no pictures of what it looks like, but claims they are like $50 each.

The annoying part is he had nothing in stock. Not even the owner's manual. ???? go figure. Well, the locks will be here tomorrow and the tinting can be done on wednesday. The net & key chains should arrive when the manual arrives.

But whatever. I feel young again.