2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Red Bull Drift World Championship [discount]

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008 | 09:00 AM
PostRelease
Official My350z Sponsor
PostRelease

Post Red Bull Drift World Championship [discount]

The Red Bull Drifting World Championship is making history by bringing 32 of the world's best drifters together to compete for the largest drifting purse ever offered. The event will be held on the docks at the Port of Long Beach, California, on Saturday November 15th and Sunday November 16th.

Drivers and their cars are being flown in from the United States, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Norway, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Ireland, UK and Canada.

The purpose-built course will include a long straight away to ensure triple-digit entry speeds, a big, sweeping first turn for high-speed drifting and multiple, technically challenging turns. Trackside viewing areas will allow you to get up close and personal with the competition.

You receive a $5 dollar discount off the online ticket price by entering coupon code: prpass. Reserved seating as well as special VIP seating that includes parking, meal and beverages is available.

Click here to purchase your tickets and receive your discount.

This PostRelease® is part of an advertiser-supported program that sponsors My 350Z. This program delivers relevant news and announcements as posts within the My 350Z forum.

Last edited by PostRelease; 11-13-2008 at 09:00 AM.