Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ex-Girlfriend Trashed Z(Pics)

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 03:28 AM
Jgrizzle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bryan@Z1
Thanks for conveniently listing all the best quotes in this thread.

hey man it was just a quote from a movie. Its called Anchorman starring Will Ferrel. Pretty funny movie I was just trying to make the OP feel better. I would not punch a girl in the baby maker or her ovaries just to go on record. Sorry if this offended anybody or your girlfriends or whatever.

Im not sorry if this offends anyone:
JaZZ flute is for fairy sissy boys!!
Old 11-12-2008, 04:08 AM
plg3rd

lol u guys a crazy on here. i havent heard anything from the detective so im assuming that nothing is going to come out of this. i won't be getting the car back until next week :-( but at least im getting a nice paint job and a new ragtop. i really wish i can kill this gurl but shes really not worth getting locked up for. im getting a order of protection against her just to cover myself just in case she tries anything else. but i will keep u guys updated.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:16 AM
plg3rd

Originally Posted by JamMasta B-Rand
I believe this sums up how we all feel about this....

Lance: Still got your Malibu?
Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some ****er did the other day?
Lance: What?
Vincent: ****ing keyed it.
Lance: Oh, man, that's ****ed up.
Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some D***less piece of sh** ****ed with it.
Lance: They should be ****ing killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that ***hole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a ****er!
Vincent: What's more chicken**** than ****ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules.

Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction
man if i could've caught this chick. i would've waited until she was finished(unless i seen her going for the tires) and then pounced right on her ***. then stuff her face to the ground until the police came. then she gets arrested. then i would sue her. then the inurance would sue her. then get a order of protection against her lol.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:57 AM
raulzito

Originally Posted by dhays
Anyone but me think that the folks that posted all the juvenile replies below are too mentally challenged to be driving a Z to begin with? What is up with all this incitement to commit violence against a woman?

I'm sorry about what happened to the OP, but it is only car guys, or are your lives so pathetic that your whole concept of your individual manhood is wrapped up in your hunk of Japanese metal?

Seriously, you guys need some serious therapy.
When reading all those quotes, I was laughing. Good compilation. By the way, 90% of stuff said here on the forums is not true. I just get on here to have a good laugh sometimes.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:13 PM
xENo

Kill that *****.

Obviously you don't wanna get that drastic, but definitely have her arrested and press charges.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:35 PM
snuffy11

And that is why it is not good to have some women around.. same thing for women that date men and just can't take rejection the easy way..Hope you can get it fixed without having to come out of your own pockets.. You might consider getting a cheap car and take it out on dates and see what reaction the next lady in your life has when you say." I just want to be friends"
Old 11-12-2008, 06:52 PM
THe Emperor

Make her face look the way your car did.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:54 PM
THe Emperor

Except the scars wil be permanent.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:59 PM
blackazndude

Originally Posted by dhays
Anyone but me think that the folks that posted all the juvenile replies below are too mentally challenged to be driving a Z to begin with? What is up with all this incitement to commit violence against a woman?

I'm sorry about what happened to the OP, but it is only car guys, or are your lives so pathetic that your whole concept of your individual manhood is wrapped up in your hunk of Japanese metal?

Seriously, you guys need some serious therapy.

heres another one. id cut her d*ck off
Old 11-12-2008, 07:07 PM
THe Emperor

Thats whats wrong with alot of these females nowadays, they feel they can do anything they want cause no one will do anything to them.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:13 PM
IC3D

WOW total fail
Old 11-13-2008, 05:07 AM
plg3rd

Originally Posted by THe Emperor
Make her face look the way your car did.
that would be my #1 christmas wish. me and her in a locked room with a bunch of tools lol.
Old 11-13-2008, 05:37 AM
StillenGle

This is part of the reason why i dont ever want to date someone, I dont want to deal with the ******** and have to worry about her vandalizing something, i know other people have opinions, but in all honesty it aint worth, because then they want to become so attached to you that you"ll fall for it, then they"ll want you to get her pregnant then your really ****ed. then it end's in divorce so i say no thank you. I rather live on my own and not have someone telling me what to do all the time, my parents were telling me what to do for 18, I dont need her to take over those duties.
Old 11-13-2008, 05:45 AM
azula

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B4_EWN2w-fk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B4_EWN2w-fk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

with songs like this, you won't be the last bro.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:44 AM
bigcloud

I feel for you bro. Here is a song for that heartless tramp that f'd up your car...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IzaJrMb0VhM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IzaJrMb0VhM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 11-13-2008, 11:15 AM
bryan@Z1
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here's an important question that no one has asked the OP yet.....

.....did you buy her a tea set? That's the real reason she did this isn't it, you bought her a tea set.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:18 AM
halcyon901

tea set? you sure you dont mean tea-baggin her?
Old 11-13-2008, 11:42 AM
raulzito

Actually the worst thing you could do, is call her up, and tell her that she is the worst person that you have ever been with. You don't know what you saw in her. It could of possibly worked out later on(even though not true), but SHE terminated any chance when she wrecked your car. Tell her that she could of been with a real man, somebody that could have taken care of her and of all her needs(not true again). Then finish by saying, I never want to see you again ever, and to this day, I wish to have never met you. Then hang up, and yell out loud, "In yo face!"

Physicaly pain would suck, but hurting her emotionally would be 10 times worse.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:19 PM
my350isblack

^^ so true man. im still playin mind games with my ex and its great. she didnt wreck my car but she got me arrested for sayin F*** you over the phone. and then she tried actin like everything was ok... watch out people, it really is against the law...
Old 11-13-2008, 02:11 PM
plg3rd

Originally Posted by raulzito
Actually the worst thing you could do, is call her up, and tell her that she is the worst person that you have ever been with. You don't know what you saw in her. It could of possibly worked out later on(even though not true), but SHE terminated any chance when she wrecked your car. Tell her that she could of been with a real man, somebody that could have taken care of her and of all her needs(not true again). Then finish by saying, I never want to see you again ever, and to this day, I wish to have never met you. Then hang up, and yell out loud, "In yo face!"

Physicaly pain would suck, but hurting her emotionally would be 10 times worse.
nah bro I can't do it. I would if she called me but the last i spoke to her was the day before this happened to my car. if she called me I would probably tell her to go f**k herself or go die somewhere.

Quick Reply: Ex-Girlfriend Trashed Z(Pics)