Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Clayjpeterson will take your money! DIRTBAG

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2009, 01:40 PM
Clayjpeterson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by J_Dizzle
Ben your a noob ha. And clay what part of Mississippi are you located in?
Josh no worries on where I live. But I do know where u live tho. If u think Im Blushing u can pm me for it...
Old 01-18-2009, 01:53 PM
brettrr

Originally Posted by jekl1000
First, I find it intersting that there are so many legal experts in the forums. Considering that laws can differ from one state to the next, I am impressed that so many people can memorize that much law code. I would wager that 99.99% of the comments made are assumptions and should be stated as such.

Second, you don't have to be a "baller" or a certain age to not care about $50. It's what your time is worth to you. I am 34 with a wife a child and could care less about $50 in this situation. I would rather spend that time with things that are more important. Besides, that $50 is very cheap to pay for a good education. Lesson learned; live up to your commitments and don't be shocked when a purchase you made with a total stranger from the internet goes south.
+1
Old 01-18-2009, 02:00 PM
gmic350z

i gave 5 bucks to girlscouts for chocolate cookies and never got my cookies!!im hunting that btich down!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2009, 02:24 PM
AshMan
Club Moderator
the Hot Spot

Originally Posted by jputzeh
Exactly. If he said he was going to sell them to somebody else, I would have sent him the money.

If he had to sell the wheels right away for some reason and he couldnt wait for me to respond, the right thing to do would have been to just paypal back the $50...

It's not that complicated.
Sorry, but you're the one making the sale/this thread complicated... Give him 100% of the money & be done. That's what you should have done. So, man up, take off your negative post, apologize & get your 50 bucks back.

What kinda statement is that?! "If he had to sell the wheels right away" I've never seen a post on ANY forum that the seller was like "ehh. I want to sell 'em, but I'd prefer you take your time paying me."

Ridiculous.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:09 PM
J_Dizzle
southcentral>me

Originally Posted by Clayjpeterson
Josh no worries on where I live. But I do know where u live tho. If u think Im Blushing u can pm me for it...
Quit stalking me... What color are my eyes? Ha shoot me a pm, and if you know where I live you obviously live on the coast
Old 01-18-2009, 03:12 PM
Enygma

Default dont spend money u dont have,

I have to go ahead and weigh in here and aggree with everyone who said that he should keep the deposit. Its buyers fault he couldnt come up with the money in the deadline that the buyer set him self. It doesnt matter if Mcdonalds bonus check for selling the most chicken mcnuggets ddint come in buyer was spending money he ddint have in the first place and in no way should the seller be at any fault for the buyers brokeness. Its a matter of your word. U gave the seller your word u where going to purchase his goods and didnt keep your word. Your only as good as your word. Should start a new thread seller said he was going to buy my stuff kept asking me to hold it so i would loose other buyers who actually had the money then screwed me and didnt come through in the end..
Old 01-18-2009, 03:38 PM
jputzeh

CJP,

I have no problem taking back/apologizing for the insults (dirtbag, scum, etc...). I will admit that I was out of line making those kinds of statements online and for that I am actually sorry. I didn't want to do all of that, but you ignored my warning and I felt like I was already burned...

Not sure what the mods can do about the itrader rating... mods?

Last edited by jputzeh; 01-18-2009 at 03:48 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 04:02 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Enygma
I have to go ahead and weigh in here and aggree with everyone who said that he should keep the deposit. Its buyers fault he couldnt come up with the money in the deadline that the buyer set him self. It doesnt matter if Mcdonalds bonus check for selling the most chicken mcnuggets ddint come in buyer was spending money he ddint have in the first place and in no way should the seller be at any fault for the buyers brokeness. Its a matter of your word. U gave the seller your word u where going to purchase his goods and didnt keep your word. Your only as good as your word. Should start a new thread seller said he was going to buy my stuff kept asking me to hold it so i would loose other buyers who actually had the money then screwed me and didnt come through in the end..
And you joined just to post this? Where'd you come from?
Unfortunately, noone cares about your opinion.

Mods... IP check this user. Any matches?
Old 01-18-2009, 04:03 PM
Spork

I also find it funny, how both people use "U" all the time, along with typos.

Old 01-18-2009, 04:42 PM
my350isblack

by golly i think your on to something kirk
Old 01-18-2009, 04:52 PM
snuffy11

I guess that is why i usually purchase things from people that I am familiar with. It may cost more up front but, at least I get it after I pay for it.. Too many schemers out there just waiting to take your hard earned $$$$$
Old 01-18-2009, 05:10 PM
Enygma

Originally Posted by Kirk Lazarus
I also find it funny, how both people use "U" all the time, along with typos.

Only because "U are an idiot", is a whole lot faster to type then "Y.O.U. are an idiot" saved me two whole lettters that i can now use elsewhere! yay!
Old 01-18-2009, 05:26 PM
Spork

Only because "U are an idiot", is a whole lot faster to type then "Y.O.U. are an idiot" saved me two whole lettters that i can now use elsewhere! yay!
If you really wanted to save letters, you'd type UR.

Good thinking, dumbass.
Old 01-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Enygma

Originally Posted by Kirk Lazarus
If you really wanted to save letters, you'd type UR.

Good thinking, dumbass.
Wow u really didnt get the sarcasim there did u? hmm well i guess im gona have to waste all the extra letters im saving from now on and spell out joke, sarcasim, and "u are an idiot" in every post from now on.. just to keep u informed... such a waste of letters...
Old 01-18-2009, 06:50 PM
J_Dizzle
southcentral>me

Yeah y's and o's are on the endangered list, only use them when you have to
Old 01-18-2009, 06:56 PM
Enygma

actually its a's e's i's o's u's and sometimes y's
Old 01-18-2009, 07:27 PM
Spork

Wow u really didnt get the sarcasim there did u? hmm well i guess im gona have to waste all the extra letters im saving from now on and spell out joke, sarcasim, and "u are an idiot" in every post from now on.. just to keep u informed... such a waste of letters...
I find it ironic that you're calling me an idiot when you type like a child.

Good job Clay.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:31 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Who the hell are you? Perry Mason?
Old 01-18-2009, 07:33 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I will refund your deposit through Paypal. If you apologize calling me a DirtBag, Saying I'm a Scammer, Scumbag and etc. This false info (Stole your Deposit) you posted and not telling the whole story. Also, get a mod to remove the negative iTrade feedback that you did. As soon this things has been done. I will refund ASAP!

Thanks
ClayjPeterson
Sounds reasonable. I would also demand a hug.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:07 PM
turismo

Originally Posted by davidv
Sounds reasonable. I would also demand a hug.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A_yV0F9m9qk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A_yV0F9m9qk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Quick Reply: Clayjpeterson will take your money! DIRTBAG