Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Confirmation Letters

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2002, 06:20 PM
jsimone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Confirmation Letters

I preorderd my 350z performance model about 4 weeks ago. I have yet to recieve a confirmation letter from anyone. I was never even told about these letters untill I started reading the posts on this site. My dealer assures me that my car was ordered under the preorder program and that Nissan did receive the fax.

Should I be concerned that I have not received anything yet? Is this normal. Is there anyone I can contact other than my dealer to confirm the order? Based on past experience, I have no trust in dealers. I did try E-Mailing customer service on the NissanDriven web site but they have not responded.

Thanks for any information you can provide.
Old 05-26-2002, 07:20 PM
RainmanZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Several members have reported 4 to 6 week times before they recieved a confirmation. So relax... it's on the way.

Old 05-26-2002, 09:23 PM
Scafremon

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My confirm letter took about 5 weeks to receive.

I was having trouble waiting, and noticed at the bottom of the pre-order form there were instructions to the dealer on where to fax or email the completed form to.

I dropped an email to address listed, and received a confirmation back from this person the same day. He advised info back to me that I did not provide in my email to him, so I know he found my order in their system.

I'd give you his email, but I think he was a local nissan guy, and probably wouldn't know about orders from your area.

Check out your pre-order form - maybe you have somthing similiar on it.