2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Toronto & Area Deliveries....

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2002, 08:38 AM
Canadian350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Toronto & Area Deliveries....

Hey,

Has anyone rec'd a confirmed delivery date for this upcoming week?

Talked to a guy at Plaza Nissan (Hamilton) and he was extremely helpful. Although I'm not buying my car from them (they've serviced my Path before) I decided to call them since I couldn't get any type of reply or information from my dealer.

The guys at my dealership haven't been able to give me anything over the last few months or weeks, aside from my VIN which I rec'd last week. They told me absolutely nothing about where it is, was or was going to be.

Then, today, the guy at Plaza tells me that:

a) They knew when the cars arrived at port
b) They knew when the cars left Vancouver
c) They knew the cars were in Saskatchewan two days ago
d) The know when the cars leave a train for a truck
e) They'll know when the cars arrive in Concorde for offloading

etcetera, etcetera, etcetera!!!!

He went on to say that they expect the first car of their first allocation next week! Others will follow over the upcoming weeks.

This is great news for me b/c if Plaza is getting one, then my dealer should be getting their's as well (as with the rest of the T.O. & area dealers).

Now, this guy could be blowing smoke trying to establish a good rapport with me (I mentioned my frustration with the lack of communication coming from my dealer) buttering me up for my upcoming Infiniti FX45 purchase (that crossover SUV is going to ROCK) but you know what..... it was great to hear someone at a dealership that was excited as I am and even more in tune!!

Sorry for the rant.

Back to the question.... anyone have a firm date?

Canadian350Z
Silverstone Performance
Old 08-27-2002, 08:28 AM
Canadian350Z

Talked to dealer today.

Was told that it takes 10 days from when the car leaves port to be delivered. Cars left on the 21st. This means "near the end of the month".

I'm hoping for Saturday, the 31st.

Anyone else hear anything?

Canadian350Z
Silverstone Performance
Old 08-27-2002, 09:31 AM
jdulberg

How is their pricing at Plaza? I'm thinking of going up there this week to talk to them about ordering. A friend of mine had a bad experience with them when he was looking at an Xterra so I'm hesitant about their "over"-pricing. I used to go there for service on my 240 SX and they would always try to nickel and dime me. Hope they've changed.
Old 08-27-2002, 09:48 AM
SilverStreak

Default Re: Calgary Arrivals

Originally posted by newbieab
I am in Calgary and Brasso Nissan got first two Zs on August 23. Glacier Pearl Auto and my Brickyard MT. The car is so sweet. I got to help with the off load ie run it down to the gas station to fuel it up. It was a tease for Aug 26 when I pick it up.
I think i will pop over to Brasso to see it tomorrow. Congrats on the car, the wait is over.