Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

After a year the Z still draws a crowd

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2003, 06:14 PM
BigBadBuford

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default After a year the Z still draws a crowd

I've had my Z for a year today (9/21) so I got it washed and took it out for a spin. The president of our car club just got an Acura NSX the other day so he called up most of the members to come out cruising and hang out at the local spot. There were a decent amount of cars out, most of them modified, including an RX8, a few TT Supras and my friend's NSX. After I pulled in and parked I saw a crowd of people heading our way. About 7 or 8 people started checking out the Z, asking questions and commenting on the car and not paying attention to any of the other high dollar machinery that was around.

I had one of the first Z's around my area and I expected this kind of reaction this time last year, but it amazed me that it was still able to get such a reaction after a year, especially in the presence of newer and more exotic cars.
Old 09-21-2003, 06:24 PM
Scafremon

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Happy Z Anniversary John!
Old 09-21-2003, 06:27 PM
ajk4

i know what you mean! ill be at a year in about a month, and not a day goes by that i dont get a "what kinda car is that?!" or "i really love your car". im not really an outgoing person so at first the attention was kinda overwhelming, but now i love it. ive gotten more compliments on this one car than every other car ive owned combined.
Old 09-21-2003, 07:09 PM
BlueDragonZ

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

Yeah, I'm still loving the comments and the THUMBS up from people. My favorite was when my Z was a couple of spots from a Viper and I saw people coming up and of course awknowledge the Viper but drooled over the Z.
Old 09-21-2003, 07:26 PM
haanz

It still surprises me too. Just last night, my g/f and I went to get a bite to eat, and when we came out, a couple people were admiring the car from far. I didn't pay too much attention and I get ready to leave. Then this woman jumps in front of the car and motions to wait. When I looked over, her friends had a camera phone and was taking pics

I love this car!