Old 06-11-2009, 06:38 AM
pony_killer
Arada ninda apa

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+1 on one to the dome!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 06:48 AM
smellyborrelli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my friend is going to jail for a year for shooting a kid with an airsoft gun.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:31 AM
AdvanZed

Originally Posted by smellyborrelli
my friend is going to jail for a year for shooting a kid with an airsoft gun.
What the hell did he really do? Shoot him and when he fell over stabbed him in the face or something? Really.. one year?
Old 06-11-2009, 07:54 AM
03zsmith25

killing them is the only option
Old 06-11-2009, 09:28 AM
Manjot

Originally Posted by klaze1
just buy a sticker that says always strapped, put it somewhere visible, u should b good.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:43 AM
Amirs350z

It's sad natural selection is slowly fading. Our laws also protect stupid people along with the rest of the coherent and competent population.

I'm sorry to hear about that, but most of the gangsters here don't even try. I pack a .45 with hydrashok hollow points and park my car in the garage.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:47 AM
Bumble Z

well if they try to run up on you while your in your car your justified in blowing their heads off
Old 06-11-2009, 12:27 PM
King350Z

Someone egged my Z but luckily my little bro came home from wrestling practice and told me about it. it was still fresh luckily. I hate kids very much
Old 06-11-2009, 12:35 PM
muskillz_925

the worst part, now, is that school is out for the summer. theres going to be alot of kids out wit nothin to do. i remember one summer i fell asleep in the living room of my house and wen i woke up to go to my bed i noticed this car out in the front next to my ride, i knew something was up, so i quikly turned on the front lights an ran out. of course it startled whoever was in front of my house and they took off. when i got to my car to see what happened, everything was fine with the car, but it couldve been much worse cause i found a bunch of burnt out book matches sitting on top of my hood. freaking punks tried torching my car up! it was definitely some young teens cause i see alot of em doing stupid things around my whole neigborhood, especially during the summer. so, yea, if you catch em next time red handed, beat the **** outta em, i know i will.....
Old 06-11-2009, 12:43 PM
King350Z

Originally Posted by muskillz_925
the worst part, now, is that school is out for the summer. theres going to be alot of kids out wit nothin to do. i remember one summer i fell asleep in the living room of my house and wen i woke up to go to my bed i noticed this car out in the front next to my ride, i knew something was up, so i quikly turned on the front lights an ran out. of course it startled whoever was in front of my house and they took off. when i got to my car to see what happened, everything was fine with the car, but it couldve been much worse cause i found a bunch of burnt out book matches sitting on top of my hood. freaking punks tried torching my car up! it was definitely some young teens cause i see alot of em doing stupid things around my whole neigborhood, especially during the summer. so, yea, if you catch em next time red handed, beat the **** outta em, i know i will.....
Ya know, whenever these bad things happen to our cars, we are never around to catch the idiots. Pisses me off because I know 9/10 times no one will do $H!7 if one of us are around
Old 06-11-2009, 01:30 PM
jenner1

Best thing ive found for non lethal force is a product called t-***** for paintball guns. They look the same as a regular paintball but made out of semi hard rubber lol.........crank up your paintball gun past 300 fps and they will go through 1/4 inch plywood. Nothing like a 20 ***** per second riot pistol to drop some ****er to the ground screaming.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:57 PM
My Revenge

how much do those t-***** cost? i got a spring that i never threw out. it had my marker shooting 320-324 fps. i figured i'd jut buy shorter rather than cut.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:16 PM
Amirs350z

I know some states aren't as forgiving for carrying firearms, but it's a really effective deterent. I used to have a marker when I was into paintballing. Expensive hobby lmao.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:25 PM
Z33_kid

juss pepper spray them :0
Old 06-16-2009, 12:13 PM
sdiaz

Originally Posted by jenner1
Best thing ive found for non lethal force is a product called t-***** for paintball guns. They look the same as a regular paintball but made out of semi hard rubber lol.........crank up your paintball gun past 300 fps and they will go through 1/4 inch plywood. Nothing like a 20 ***** per second riot pistol to drop some ****er to the ground screaming.
Its nice to see some fellow paintballers in here. I'm actually a tourney player, and i think your talking about reballs. They are made of this very soft rubber that you use to tune your markers. Your supposed to shoot them around 230ish at people, but when someone gets hit by one going 290ish fps, their going to bleed (i know from first hand experience) You can buy them at your local paintball shop or online for 20 for 100 (they are more than usual paint because they are reusable)

Now if you hit someone with one of those, im sure they will never even want to look at your car ever again.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:41 PM
My Revenge

Originally Posted by sdiaz
Its nice to see some fellow paintballers in here. I'm actually a tourney player, and i think your talking about reballs. They are made of this very soft rubber that you use to tune your markers. Your supposed to shoot them around 230ish at people, but when someone gets hit by one going 290ish fps, their going to bleed (i know from first hand experience) You can buy them at your local paintball shop or online for 20 for 100 (they are more than usual paint because they are reusable)

Now if you hit someone with one of those, im sure they will never even want to look at your car ever again.
or will set fire to it. only to be shot for reals?
Old 06-16-2009, 12:52 PM
sdiaz

depends on your area, i live in a quiet suburban town, but theres plenty of little "gangsters" here in my school. A fellow 350z owner got his side mirror broken by some punk. It just so happens that the punk like to brag, so he got his *** kicked later, then his parents paid for a replacement lol.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:25 PM
pizzato16

Originally Posted by Amirs350z
It's sad natural selection is slowly fading. Our laws also protect stupid people along with the rest of the coherent and competent population.

I'm sorry to hear about that, but most of the gangsters here don't even try. I pack a .45 with hydrashok hollow points and park my car in the garage.
I hear ya man. I hate stupid people and you just cant avoid them anymore, theyre everywhere. That movie "Idiocracy" is taking effect. You just wait and see.

Im all wound up now about jealous F**ktards messing with peoples cars. Get a damn job you F**k**g lowlifes! GRRRRR!
Old 06-16-2009, 03:56 PM
Chad68

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good idea. Shoot the kids go to jail, then they will fock with your car even more.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:27 PM
My Revenge

Originally Posted by Chad68
Good idea. Shoot the kids go to jail, then they will fock with your car even more.
or i can call the sheriff myself and he can help me abuse the children? we had this conversation before. they generally feel the same way about people messing with peoples cars. mess with the man, not the machine.

Quick Reply: effing kids...